Has anyone ever not been able to fit penis fully in a vagina ?

Has Anyone Ever Not Been Able To Fit Penis Fully In A Vagina ?

• Total voters

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7x7, had a fuck buddy who was 24 and very inexperienced, she'd only been with 2 guys a handful of times each, both of which were very small compared to me. First time i couldn't get it in before she called things off, second time she was only able to take about half, finally third time i spent a long time eating her out until she was dripping wet then started fucking her and was a little more aggressive and forced it in and to this day i almost think she'd just never REALLY been fucked cause she was tighter than any chick i'd been with and then i was balls deep and she let out a gasp and the look on her face said she'd never had anything that deep inside her before.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just once. I was with a girl who was not short, but very thin. I would hit bottom and could look and see it not go all the way in.

All other girls I have been able to get it all in. I also have a bit of a curve so I think it just curves a bit more to fit in. Some have said it feels nice as my downward curve makes the top of my shaft rub against the roof of their vagina, so to speak.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious has anyone ever not been able to fully fit their penis in a vagina? Please share your length and girth and your story
I'm 7" by 6" and have been able to go all-in in every woman I've been with. Maybe not in the first few strokes or first few minutes, but definitely balls deep once we got going. The size of the woman is totally irrelevant as I've easy and very enthusiastic sex with 3-4 petite women (5 foot nothing to 5 foot 2).

One did keep her hand on the base of my cock as I first entered her (missionary) and during the first minute or two, but she eventually let go and just let penetration happen naturally. Rear entry also allows for all of me to be inside and the woman's butt cheeks act as a cushion, softening the impact my thrusts.

I'm not the king of guy to pound into a woman (unless she asks me to) for two reasons: I don't won't to hurt her, and going fast hard and deep ensures I'm going to cum fast. I loooove actual fucking, so an easy to moderate pace, varying our positions, etc, ensures I'm able to give the most of me to her, giving us both pleasure.

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before pumping, I was about 8.5x5.5 at my best. Usually more like 8.25x5.25. I had one girl who wasn't able to take my full length in any position, even though she was very turned on. There simply wasn't enough room. I had a lot of women who needed a lot of warm up or couldn't do certain positions unless everything was perfect (time of the month, angle of penetration, arousal), and I had a few women who had certain "off-limits" positions because I'd go too deep, but mostly it wasn't a problem and we always figured out a comfortable way. Just not that one girl who could fit like 6.5 inches only. (She enjoyed pain, though, so it kind of worked out.)

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a gf's pussy so tight it took over 2 weeks and numerous tries for full penetration and then she had me pull it out because she thought she was gonna split open. she finally got comfortable with it but it took awhile, and then we broke up. months later, and we were talking and she said I was too big for her. and that the guy she was dating was too small. I laughed and she said she had laughed him out of her bed, and he thought he was such a stud. she told him that he didn't have half the cock I did. it really hurt his feelings cuz he wound up telling me this same story and wanted to see my cock. which I didn't show him.

littledog85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a gf's pussy so tight it took over 2 weeks and numerous tries for full penetration and then she had me pull it out because she thought she was gonna split open. she finally got comfortable with it but it took awhile, and then we broke up. months later, and we were talking and she said I was too big for her. and that the guy she was dating was too small. I laughed and she said she had laughed him out of her bed, and he thought he was such a stud. she told him that he didn't have half the cock I did. it really hurt his feelings cuz he wound up telling me this same story and wanted to see my cock. which I didn't show him.
Wow that has to be difficult, what size are you? Also did it hurt you as you were trying to get it in?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow that has to be difficult, what size are you? Also did it hurt you as you were trying to get it in?
7.5 x 6.5. it didn't hurt me so much as it seemed to hurt her. we were using condoms for birth control. ( she was afraid of the pill and afraid of pregnancy...??).... and with my size I was shredding condoms about half way in... this was before larger condoms were offered. back in the day, one size fits all didn't work then....or now. reminds me of the first time I bought Magnum large condoms. the female cashier rang up my items and I paid, left the store, opened my car trunk to stash my purchases, and there she was..standing next to my car, "who are those condoms for?" I was certainly not anticipating this, after a short pause. I said, "for me.........and my wife to enjoy." she was mostly focusing on my crotch at times and I know I had a good chub because I knew who & what I was gonna do the second I got home. she finally mumbled something and walked away.

littledog85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just once. I was with a girl who was not short, but very thin. I would hit bottom and could look and see it not go all the way in.

All other girls I have been able to get it all in. I also have a bit of a curve so I think it just curves a bit more to fit in. Some have said it feels nice as my downward curve makes the top of my shaft rub against the roof of their vagina, so to speak.
Wow that is amazing. Did it hurt you when you hit the bottom? What are your measurements?

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow that is amazing. Did it hurt you when you hit the bottom? What are your measurements?
It doesn't hurt me. I worried it hurts her though. But she didn't seem to react or indicate any pain.

Reactions: lapdog2001