Have you done this before?

Hard-n-Deep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you prove this bot about men and women being different in that way? It doesn't match my experience. I've met women who were wired to perceive love differently and at a different rate than I do. I have met women like me. Same has held true for men. I am less likely to think a man loves me, and more likely to think a man wants to be my friend, with or without sex attached. I don't expect anyone to respond the way I do to flirting, but rather watch how things unfold, and continue to respond as appropriately as possible to the communication I receive. I keep being told women are baby crazy. My experience has been that I've offered children twice, and unfolding events led to me rescinding those offers, in both cases because my conditions were not met. Meanwhile, nine men immediately come to mind who have expressed a desire to impregnate me and be a family. People are people. Some folks are some way, other folks are other ways. So, I ask you. Do you have proof?

You now sound like you are deliberately miscommunicating your intentions, and do not care. It's none of my business, but you did say you're interested in hearing perspectives.

I am not an emotionally led person. You and I would not have this problem. You upset my senses. If I wanted to like you because you seem pleasant in person, you would still trigger my reflex to flee. I'm flighty with men anyway, always more likely to bounce than stay. I'm easy to turn off. I'm not sure you would know what to make of me, in person. I tend to play along if my money is on the line, but I'm quick to evaporate once my responsibility has been well met.

Maybe the young lady does not feel led on at all. I find it funny that you use the word love regarding the feelings of a person you don't even know, and with whom you have so short an association. Maybe she's like me, and she finally caught the red flags. You drop mad red flags, Bro.
Well, you know I can't prove. I like your post, but I need to go out, so I'll re-read and respond much later.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, well my few hundred people I know says you're wrong. The women I know have just as high of libidos if not higher than the men. The women I know have had fuck buddies more than the men I know.

My anecdote is just as valid as yours.
Only one man has ever been able to keep up with my libido. It wasn't enough for him to keep my heart.

Reactions: 693987

Hard-n-Deep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can speak for how easy or not it is for women to pull men? And here your profile information says male... I have loved very few of the people I fucked. How you "feel" doesn't mean a single thing as far as how most people actually are.

Maybe the men you know are just shitty with women and not that attractive. Most of my male fuck buddies had multiple female fuck buddies. Just like I had multiple fuck buddies, male and female.
You seem like an individual. And that's cool.

Only one man has ever been able to keep up with my libido. It wasn't enough for him to keep my heart.

Rem has been the closest to keeping up. When he was closest to keeping up, we were just fuck buddies and both our lives were pretty low stress. Since becoming a couple, since loving each other, stuff happens now and then and all in all shit is pretty high stress, so we're not fucking as much.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason is that women can pull men MUCH easier. And I feel that women's libodos go way the fuck up when they love A guy. There some exception... and that would be going deep. And there's exception as well that are quite rare in comparison.
So this is all just supposition and bias then. Okay.

Reactions: 950483 and 693987

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rem has been the closest to keeping up. When he was closest to keeping up, we were just fuck buddies and both our lives were pretty low stress. Since becoming a couple, since loving each other, stuff happens now and then and all in all shit is pretty high stress, so we're not fucking as much.
I clicked "like" in support. I don't like that life is getting in the way of fun.

Reactions: 693987

Hard-n-Deep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you prove this bot about men and women being different in that way? It doesn't match my experience. I've met women who were wired to perceive love differently and at a different rate than I do. I have met women like me. Same has held true for men. I am less likely to think a man loves me, and more likely to think a man wants to be my friend, with or without sex attached. I don't expect anyone to respond the way I do to flirting, but rather watch how things unfold, and continue to respond as appropriately as possible to the communication I receive. I keep being told women are baby crazy. My experience has been that I've offered children twice, and unfolding events led to me rescinding those offers, in both cases because my conditions were not met. Meanwhile, nine men immediately come to mind who have expressed a desire to impregnate me and be a family. People are people. Some folks are some way, other folks are other ways. So, I ask you. Do you have proof?

You now sound like you are deliberately miscommunicating your intentions, and do not care. It's none of my business, but you did say you're interested in hearing perspectives.

I am not an emotionally led person. You and I would not have this problem. You upset my senses. If I wanted to like you because you seem pleasant in person, you would still trigger my reflex to flee. I'm flighty with men anyway, always more likely to bounce than stay. I'm easy to turn off. I'm not sure you would know what to make of me, in person. I tend to play along if my money is on the line, but I'm quick to evaporate once my responsibility has been well met.

Maybe the young lady does not feel led on at all. I find it funny that you use the word love regarding the feelings of a person you don't even know, and with whom you have so short an association. Maybe she's like me, and she finally caught the red flags. You drop mad red flags, Bro.
To address your last paragraph: I was attracted to her and it was mutual. If I see a women I wanna have sex with I'm gonna have some love for her, which could grow if we got closer. As for "red flags" the only one I can see from her point of view is the fact she saw me with another women that clearly has strong feelings for me and she picked up on it. I can't possibly see any other "red flags" that you allude to.

Reading into your posts I see that you are not like this young woman, and that you keep your emotions in check. Therefore your mindset is in a completely different place from the one I want to pick.

To conclude I actually think she's intelligent, however it's her emotions that need to be upgraded, because if not she will be heading for let down and as a consequence pain that so many women suffer as a consequence. And I hope she does, cos I am actually caring. With all that in my mind... she could get on her hands and knees with her butt in the air and I'd walk on by. The reason being is... that I'm seeing her red flag.