Have you ever been thanked for a good fucking because of your size?

HUNGHUNK777

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, many times in fact. And it's very specific. It's been about two dozen girls who have mentioned my girth and how it stretches them in the most pleasurable way. Sometimes they speak about my head and how it perfectly opens them up at first, but it's always about that fat cock stretching their wet little pussies out. I saw on one babe's phone that she didn't even save my name in her contacts--only Big D. I got a lot of booty calls from her!

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
A partner was an excellent top who taught me the technique in giving a partner multiple hands free anal climax. (While being topped one breaths rapidly while clinching the sphincter and ass cheeks alternately. There's a word for it but it escapes me.) From then on, when I topped I made sure my partner knew how to do this.

Reactions: masonjames

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, several times I was thanked for being their first Big Cock, Most thanked me for being long enough to push their buttons. One thanked me for not fucking her because my size scared her and the fact i made sure she came from oral sex more then once. The first time me and the wife had sex, she stated she knew I had the biggest cock she ever encountered when I had just gotten the head inside her and Thanked me form not hurting her with my Big Fat Cock.
That's the way a gentleman does it, my friend - with class!
Focusing on the pleasure of his partner.
Indy

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve been told by most everyone I’ve been with. I had one lady, the first time, asked me for my parent phone number. She wanted to thank them for my big dick. And wanted to personally thank them for not having me circumcised.
I can see that happening, without a doubt!
A true gentleman knows how to create the optimum pleasurable experience for his partners.
Indy

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been told I have Goldilocks dick by multiple partners before. It’s long but not too long and thick but not too thick. Big enough to leave you feeling it the next day but not so sore you have to call out of work
I've been told many times that mine is "perfect" by multiple women. What an ego boost!

Reactions: RedDevilCock

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG I can't even count the number of female friends who've come to me when their little dicked turkey-sandwich boyfriends have been at work or out of town. They've all thanked me for a good huge dick when they needed it. Their boyfriends offer stability and security, but I can give them some pleasure and escape with no strings attached. And they seem to go for that.
Hmmm. By chance did a girl named Jennifer ever come by?

• Haha
Reactions: sluT4_hungtops