Have you ever touched your friend's dick?

In college I once gave a friend a ride on a dirt bike. We were definitely squished and barely fit on it together, obviously, since dirt bikes barely fit one person, let alone two. He got super hard and I felt it pushing into me from behind. It didn't freak me out or anything, but that was one of two moments that I knew for sure I was 0% gay.

Not intentionally (although I would have if the chance ever came up) .. this happened a few years ago .. I was really good friends with this guy .. he was extremely good looking but wasn't interested (although looking back I think he might have been) we were out drinking one night and ended up back at my place. He was just wearing shorts, no shirt. We were chillin on my couch, watching TV. I guess we had gotten to the point where we had too many drinks because next thing I knew I woke up the next morning with my head on his bare stomach/chest and my hand on his hard cock. We had both fallen asleep on the couch and were cuddling the entire night. He didn't say anything about it when we woke up, but it happened a few more times after. Nothing ever came of it tho. We still keep in touch and he's coming to visit me soon so I guess we will see what happens.

I've only ever touched 1 dick other than mine. When we were teenagers a bunch of us camped out. The older brother of my friend got his out and one of the other guys was stroking it. At some point I reached over and held it. I remember he was big and hard. I could barely reach around it. But the most I remember was how hot it was. I compared it to holding a 12 ga. shotgun barrel after shooting several rounds.

My Best friend to this day started to play as teens giving HJ then that grew into anal. We are still best friends to this day and both married to great women. Not sure if it could happen again but would not mind finding out.

Yes. Wrestling practice. He got hard and I’d never seen a cock so big in my life. I begged him to let me see it mainly due to size. He eventually pulled it out of his shorts... it was huge and the most interesting shape I’ve ever seen. He let me touch it pretty much without protest and it got harder so i began stroking him off. When he closed his eyes I ATTEMPTED go down on him, and he freaked out. It didn’t matter. No way it would fit in my mouth. Just the tip because it was smaller. I finally talked him into letting me finish him off by hand but he was so freaked out. But damn it was amazing for me.

yup.... a few years ago had a friend who just one day started asking if I wanted to jack off with him and it spiraled from there... eventually we played with each other's cock a few times, and had mutual screaming in the shower a couple of times, we have since went our separate ways but I will probably never forget him

I France we have a (drunken) game called "chat bite" which is like playing Tag but you need to. touch other guys dicks (while more or less clothed). You can play with girls too, it becomes "chat minou" where you basically have to grab them by the pussy.
When consensual its lots of fun. When not, it's just sexual aggression..

Ah man when I was younger was play fighting with a friend on a trampoline. He pinned me down and his crotch was literally on my face. He was wearing some tightish shorts. I quite liked it as you could imagine, "struggling" a bit moving my head with his dick literally rubbing on my face. Happy memories. He was straight, no idea what he was thinking at the time or if he found it as exciting as I did.

Aside from that, never got to touch per se :(

In college I once gave a friend a ride on a dirt bike. We were definitely squished and barely fit on it together, obviously, since dirt bikes barely fit one person, let alone two. He got super hard and I felt it pushing into me from behind. It didn't freak me out or anything, but that was one of two moments that I knew for sure I was 0% gay.

First off, thank you for your candid response! I'm fully serious, as I don't think there are enough straight men in this world who are open or pragmatic about things like that. Also...I'm really curious as to the second thing that made you know you were straight! :joy:

Reactions: Seafury1
Yes. I have. College dorm mate was a nude sleeper and I would often peek over and see him at full attention in the middle of the night. One morning he got up in the middle of the night and was standing beside my bed fully erect and he was waking me up. I woke up thinking I was dreaming but soon realized that I wasn't. Seeing him standing so close to me with his penis pointing straight up like a flag pole I soon realized he was trying to get me to wake up. I asked him what time it was and why was he up so early once I realized it was too early. He told me he was in pain from the erection and needed to piss but couldn't do so with the erection. The restroom was a shared restroom on our floor and the roommate asked me if he could borrow my robe to hurry to the restroom. I agreed and playfully pushed down on his extremely hard erection to watch it flop back up. He winced but realized that even if he did go to the restroom he wouldn't be able to piss with the erection so I told him to sit down on the bed and let me help him. I took a bottle of lube out of my nightstand and started caressing the tip until he blasted a load onto my arm and chest. He was extremely apologetic but was thankful because soon after the monstrous erection was deflating before both our eyes. I told him no problem and anytime he needed my robe or relief to just let me know and I would be glad to assist. I gave him my robe and he rushed to the restroom. While he was gone I remember picking up a dirty sock that was on the floor between our beds and wiping the jizz off of my chest and arm. I was back in bed by the time he returned. He returned and climbed back into his bed and we went back to sleep. Nothing was ever mentioned of it because he knew I was into guys and he wasn't at all squeamish around me even though he was straight.