Have you ladies ever been DP’d? Or like the idea?

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Your question about a fmm is an entirely other question aside from the thread, so I'll leave that for later.

As far as DP. No. My vagina can not physically accept two dicks at once. If you're referring to anal and vaginal, I'm not opposed to the idea, but I don't think I'd actively ask for it. I need to be in a very specific head space for anal.

As far as your FMM, that has zero to do with dp and more to do with whether or not we are ok with the men fucking around in the 3way. That I don't care about in the least. My husband is bi, we've shared a male partner. I did not have them dp me though in any way. No, no thank you very much.

adambullman2016

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve had a vaginal dp with 2 cocks and my husband loves putting my dildo inside me while he’s in me and I love the feeling of 2 cocks in the same whole between stretching me out and the erotic ness I cum like crazy every time!!
I like the sounds of this! ;)

Reactions: FreakyCouple13
D

deleted848353

Didn’t mean to step outside the boundaries, apologies!
Just an fyi the profile who asked you to message them shouldnt have been posting replies in this thread as it's a couples account, and that's from looking at their post history, and has been pointed out not the forum to ask others to message them

Reactions: adambullman2016

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Scarletbegonia - some things get back burnere'd when the kitchens on fire.

On Topic - all interest in any act is the energy with my partner and their intent/motivation. Any hint of negative vibes or glimmer of issues with women...me and my coochie bounce.

Remember the coochie couchie typo? So many jokes about items lost in couches. No letting pets sleep on the couchie. The fate of remote controls?

Good times.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave