Have you sucked or at least smelt uncut dick?

There are worlds of difference between the scent of a human in the form of fresh/relatively fresh sweat, shed skin cells, oils from various sources on your own body, etc and smelling like literal shit. Smelling like an outhouse is poor hygiene or something going horribly wrong.

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A final thought. That ex from two decades ago? Biggest flaccid I've EVER seen, and as a naturist, I've glimpsed plenty. About 7". We were teens when we met, and early on he joked about switching to black boxer briefs to avoid skid marks. I taught him about baby wipes. Anyway, neither his foreskin, dick, nor his balls ever stank, let alone smelled of feces, even BEFORE I taught him to use moisture to clean up behind a poop.

*It is possible I saw a longer one at Haulover Beach. That particular man was so obviously attention seeking that I went out of my way not to look. It might have been longer. I'm not sure/don't remember.

That's the key! You taught that guy how to clean himself up with moisture to get real clean. Luckily he didn't stink even before he ever wiped with moist tissues, but some guys could? Young men who don't have experience, or have never had anyone tell them that their dick stinks, would not know to change anything they are doing, because they don't realize there's an issue. My point about the stinky guard, was that his ass could have been the cause of his dick to stink (not claiming it was, just thinking outside the box) which ties into the OP's question. Explain why women got so defensive over it as if it could never happen? Not one guy argued or said a peep... it's almost comical, imagine watching 4 guys talk about the problems women face with their vajayjays and why it shouldn't. It'd be hilarious and cute to listen to. Its more accurate to let the ones with the issues, explain it. I did not make this up, I was sharing an idea that was brought up by a man.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the key! You taught that guy how to clean himself up with moisture to get real clean. Luckily he didn't stink even before he ever wiped with moist tissues, but some guys could? Young men who don't have experience, or have never had anyone tell them that their dick stinks, would not know to change anything they are doing, because they don't realize there's an issue. My point about the stinky guard, was that his ass could have been the cause of his dick to stink (not claiming it was, just thinking outside the box) which ties into the OP's question. Explain why women got so defensive over it as if it could never happen? Not one guy argued or said a peep... it's almost comical, imagine watching 4 guys talk about the problems women face with their vajayjays and why it shouldn't. It'd be hilarious and cute to listen to. Its more accurate to let the ones with the issues, explain it. I did not make this up, I was sharing an idea that was brought up by a man.
Despite who brought it up, it defies physics. How is shit going to get from the back of the drawers to the front? The average flaccid is between 2-3 inches long. I will ask that ex the next time we speak, knowing that he has worn boxers, briefs, boxer briefs and gone commando, if his dick soft or hard has ever reached behind his nuts and ended up in the crack of his ass. Hard, it's certainly long enough, but not flexible enough, to my memory. He was my first love, so he's pretty memorable to me. Even though I taught him only moisture could prevent skid marks, I didn't know about them being a problem for him until he mentioned it, even though we had sex constantly, often when we were both unwashed, starting in the summer when we began dating. And aren't most people taught by parents how to stay clean? If the suggestion was Gardnerella vaginalis, Lactobacillus, Prevotella, anaerobes, Mobiluncus, Bacteroides, Peptostreptococcus, Fusobacterium, Veillonella, and Eubacterium, which smell like fish, not poo, if the suggestion was built up smegma, which smells cheesey, it might make sense. But shit? No, that seems highly suspect, and even if sweat carries some forward, it's gonna get trapped behind the balls. And even so, just wiping dry will leave some behind, maybe even enough to leave small stains, but enough to make a penis smell? No. That doesn't hold water. Do you just let someone tell you something illogical without challenging it? I don't.

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite who brought it up, it defies physics. How is shit going to get from the back of the drawers to the front? The average flaccid is between 2-3 inches long. I will ask that ex the next time we speak, knowing that he has worn boxers, briefs, boxer briefs and gone commando, if his dick soft or hard has ever reached behind his nuts and ended up in the crack of his ass. Hard, it's certainly long enough, but not flexible enough, to my memory. He was my first love, so he's pretty memorable to me. Even though I taught him only moisture could prevent skid marks, I didn't know about them being a problem for him until he mentioned it, even though we had sex constantly, often when we were both unwashed, starting in the summer when we began dating. And aren't most people taught by parents how to stay clean? If the suggestion was Gardnerella vaginalis, Lactobacillus, Prevotella, anaerobes, Mobiluncus, Bacteroides, Peptostreptococcus, Fusobacterium, Veillonella, and Eubacterium, which smell like fish, not poo, if the suggestion was built up smegma, which smells cheesey, it might make sense. But shit? No, that seems highly suspect, and even if sweat carries some forward, it's gonna get trapped behind the balls. And even so, just wiping dry will leave some behind, maybe even enough to leave small stains, but enough to make a penis smell? No. That doesn't hold water. Do you just let someone tell you something illogical without challenging it? I don't.

To answer your question, I didn't say (or at least mean) shit went from the drawers to the front, more so that a long dick can migrate to the back or the man purposely places himself to be close to it. The smell could be from any of the sources, not limited to rotting food in the intestines. It's hard for ppl to grasp because 1) the dick has to be 8+ flaccid for it to actually touch back there, and not many have experienced 8+ flaccid cocks. 2) The dick has no place else to be stored if the man has 8"+ but has to wear tighter clothes, i.e uniforms with a cup that doesn't accommodate his size, so he may put himself between his legs and put the cup in front. This could explain why you don't see a huge bulge for "bigger" athletes. The point you made about how you didn't know something was a problem with your ex until he pointed it out... ties into my point. People don't know unless they are told about them. I didn't make this shit up, and I wasn't aware either. Btw, I found a guy with a verified pic of 8+ in chat last night and he confirmed that it was a possibility for a long dick to migrate back and smell. The article about the prison guard mentions the guy was well over 8"+... Please do not twist my words, I really didn't even expect ppl to argue with me. I'm sharing what I learned. I don't find it worthwhile arguing with ppl who resort to being condescending or refuse to be open minded. My goal in life is not to enlighten ppl of LPSG so, I'll plant this seed and let you all figure it out. But if any of you are in a caregiving/patient educating profession, It is wise to be interested and open minded to know it exists because it is a real issue, yet no one wants to talk about it because it's taboo as ppl instantly blame poor hygiene. If you are a medical professional and a patient comes to you and says his partner complains of his dick smelling foul... yet he looks well kept, I would hope the provider could think outside the box. If I am that patient and the provider tells me "clean yourself better" and yet I know I do, I'd know they don't care about me or care to really know me. We'd waste money, pain, and time with labs to figure out the cause when it could have been an easy fix. Originally, I too would have thought to tell the patient to clean himself better, shower daily, and wipe clean after every bowel movement. What I did not think about, was to ask, "where do you place your package?" I was mind blown when I figured it out. When a gentleman had this issue, he changed the way he positioned himself, and since then had no issues. I welcome those who confide in me, to help me understand their issues so I can help others. I hope this whole thread of argument is worthwhile in that it helps someone deal with their own issues. To answer your other question, Of course I challenge things. A good question would be, Why do people behind a keyboard find it necessary to be condescending and defensive instead of trying to understand?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do people behind a keyboard find it necessary to be condescending and defensive instead of trying to understand?
I tried to understand. What I found was that your presentation was not sensible. Why are YOU being defensive in light of logic-based contradictions of your assertions that a long dick ends up in the ass crack?

There are almost no flaccid dicks long enough to make this happen. Erections are almost never flexible enough to make this happen. This doesn't happen. It doesn't. You're not the only woman on Earth who talks to men, sees them naked, etc.

I challenge you. Take a tape measure. Hold five inches, a length that is quite long for a flaccid penis, and put one end where the root of a penis would be, and bring the other back. I bet it barely even reaches your taint. Now, imagine the tape measure was fleshy, highly innervated, and sensitive to pressure. Can you imagine allowing it to migrate to this position? Have you not uad any (I've had many) conversations with men about "packing to the side"? Can you imagine it coming free from the side, and (being ling enough to reach under and behind him) not getting checked back to position by the seam at the crotch of the pants and/or underwear?

Frankly, you seem to be the one who is defensive, to me. Everyone else is just poking holes in a shitty plot. Pun intended.

It's not my intention to make you feel under attack. I promise. I'm just not gonna accept bad logic. I'm not.

If I was a medical professional, and a patient complained of a foul odor I would observe for myself, take a few swabs for analysis, smell the swabs to notate the nature of the odor, read the lab results and make a diagnosis, prescription and prognosis from there. If the flora present indicate fecal matter, the answer is indeed improved hygiene. It is. I would suggest using moist .wipes, a wet paper towel, or a bottled solution for waterless bathing like I used to clean my grandmother's perineum to prevent sores and infection, and then drying off before redressing after bowel movements. I would suggest supportive clothing. I'm no doctor, so I don't know what else I would recommend. But the idea that it is anything other than a hygiene problem if fecal matter is on a dude's penis is absurd. It could be sisxteen ridiculous inches long and there still shouldn't be any shit hanging around for it to make contact with in the first place.

I'm not going to keep arguing this. You can either get it, or you can't. You can either "try to understand" or keep being defensive.

Last edited:

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to understand. What I found was that your presentation was not sensible. Why are YOU being defensive in light of logic-based contradictions of your assertions that a long dick ends up in the ass crack?

There are almost no flaccid dicks long enough to make this happen. Erections are almost never flexible enough to make this happen. This doesn't happen. It doesn't. You're not the only woman on Earth who talks to men, sees them naked, etc.

I challenge you. Take a tape measure. Hold five inches, a length that is quite long for a flaccid penis, and put one end where the root of a penis would be, and bring the other back. I bet it barely even reaches your taint. Now, imagine the tape measure was fleshy, highly innervated, and sensitive to pressure. Can you imagine allowing it to migrate to this position? Have you not uad any (I've had many) conversations with men about "packing to the side"? Can you imagine it coming free from the side, and (being ling enough to reach under and behind him) not getting checked back to position by the seam at the crotch of the pants and/or underwear?

Frankly, you seem to be the one who is defensive, to me. Everyone else is just poking holes in a shitty plot. Pun intended.

It's not my intention to make you feel under attack. I promise. I'm just not gonna accept bad logic. I'm not.

If I was a medical professional, and a patient complained of a foul odor I would observe for myself, take a few swabs for analysis, smell the swabs to notate the nature of the odor, read the lab results and make a diagnosis, prescription and prognosis from there. If the flora present indicate fecal matter, the answer is indeed improved hygiene. It is. I would suggest using moist .wipes, a wet paper towel, or a bottled solution for waterless bathing like I used to clean my grandmother's perineum to prevent sores and infection, and then drying off before redressing after bowel movements. I would suggest supportive clothing. I'm no doctor, so I don't know what else I would recommend. But the idea that it is anything other than a hygiene problem if fecal matter is on a dude's penis is absurd. It could be sisxteen ridiculous inches long and there still shouldn't be any shit hanging around for it to make contact with in the first place.

I'm not going to keep arguing this. You can either get it, or you can't. You can either "try to understand" or keep being defensive.
I am being defensive because I know this happened to someone I know... and others are saying it can't happen, when it did.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am being defensive because I know this happened to someone I know... and others are saying it can't happen, when it did.
Really? Even if you aren't lying (which changing your story implies) it still means he took a shit, or knew his farts were coming out moist, and didn't properly clean up. He didn't clean up. That is the ONLY way to get shit on anything other than the toilet and the toilet paper. Maybe he only has access to a porta-potty at work. Having a reason not to be properly cleaned doesn't make it any less true that he hasn't properly cleaned.

So you're now changing your tale to saying that your boyfriend didn't just suggest that maybe there is a man with a long enough flaccid penis for this unlikely scenario, but instead confessed that he's the man in question? Yeah. Okay. And I'm a goat's uncle. That man either has a 9" flaccid, a damaged suspensory ligament, or he's as full of shit as his dirty drawers. I'm done. For real.

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? Even if you aren't lying (which changing your story implies) it still means he took a shit, or knew his farts were coming out moist, and didn't properly clean up. He didn't clean up. That is the ONLY way to get shit on anything other than the toilet and the toilet paper. Maybe he only has access to a porta-potty at work. Having a reason not to be properly cleaned doesn't make it any less true that he hasn't properly cleaned.

So you're now changing your tale to saying that your boyfriend didn't just suggest that maybe there is a man with a long enough flaccid penis for this unlikely scenario, but instead confessed that he's the man in question? Yeah. Okay. And I'm a goat's uncle. That man either has a 9" flaccid, a damaged suspensory ligament, or he's as full of shit as his dirty drawers. I'm done. For real.
The situation happened to someone I know. I did also chat with a member who confirmed the possibility. The minor details of what you're bringing up to try and discredit me is useless. We are really drifting away from the point I originally tried to make which is about trying to help others think of solutions outside of what is obvious. Take it or leave it, there's enough great threads out there that I'd like to discuss. I'm done here.

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have worked as a medical professional.

I don't say absurd things like a cause for a prolapsed uterus is because a woman had a hysterectomy, like Ron.

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/prolapsed-uterus.501792/

Go figure.
Fade, I never got to thank you for publicly insulting me in the chat room about this very post few weeks ago, saying I didn't know my anatomy based on what I wrote in that post. It says a lot about you knowing you like to belittle others in public. You remind me of hs bullies, and you get more bolder when you are with your friends. I recognize it, and hope you don't do that shit to others. If you truly wanted to debate with me for the purpose of educating yourself or me, you would have done so privately, and in a diplomatic way.

Back to the topic, What I wrote was in that post you've linked above was, "Sometimes age, hereditary factors can cause these issues, especially if she's had a hysterectomy or vaginal birth. There are treatment options. Kegel exercises supposedly strengthen the pelvic floor, but ultimately the fix if it gets bad enough, would be surgery." ...I will explain how this relates to the OP's post which was, "My SO went for her annual exam and the doctor told her she may be "prone to uteran prolapse" and she was "hanging kind of low." He explains his situation further, but that's extra detail.

If OPs gf was told that she is prone to uterine prolapse, and she's hanging kinda low, it means she has weak pelvic muscles. She is at risk for uterine prolapse if she has a uterus, and for vaginal prolapse as well. There is known higher risk for women to have a vaginal prolapse if they've had a hysterectomy or multiple births. The bottom line for all the prolapse is due to weak structures. She can get it fixed if it gets bad enough (whether she has had a hysterectomy or not) through surgery. Exercise can supposedly help prevent these things. Getting pregnant, getting old, having family members with the same problems, and getting a hysterectomy can aggravate the situation and there are many structures that can be prolapsed.

I thought I explained this to you in the chat room at the time, so to bring it up again, you must have something against me, or maybe for me... I don't know, is this how you flirt? I explained myself to you and you even stopped arguing with me at least at the time. I thought we were good, but apparently not? I get the feeling I'm not welcome by you three girls-- Fade, AlteredEgo, and MIckeyLee, but for sure, you the most, Fade. It seems to be easy being civil with the men in this site, but super difficult with you. In real life, I have no issues, so it can't really be all me... and I'm not asking to be friends, just treat me with the respect you're taught to give others.

Btw, I appreciate art, and that Penisaurous from AlteredEgo is pretty awesome. Talented work by your friend.

Reactions: hunghorse30

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With all due respect, uterine prolapse requires a uterus. A hysterectomy removes the uterus. Prolapse is no longer possible. Removal of other reproductive parts is often referred to as a partial hysterectomy, but those surgeries also have their own names.

I don't know the original artist of that drawing, but whoever they are, they are very talented.

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all due respect, uterine prolapse requires a uterus. A hysterectomy removes the uterus. Prolapse is no longer possible. Removal of other reproductive parts is often referred to as a partial hysterectomy, but those surgeries also have their own names.

I don't know the original artist of that drawing, but whoever they are, they are very talented.
I agree with your statement that a uterine prolapse requires a uterus. A partial hysterectomy is actually not removal of other reproductive parts, its only the uterus. A "total hysterectomy" is taking out the uterus and cervix. If you take out other reproductive organs such as ovaries, it is called oophorectomy. If fallopian tubes are removed, it is called salpingectomy. If you take out everything, it is called "total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy".

Yeah, for sure, whoever drew that was talented.. I thought it was your friend, and was hoping to see more of his work! Too bad it wasn't his but awesome for sharing.