Have

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Many people would assume that (at least the ones who think in a similar way to you or I)... but as insane as it sounds, some people don't talk about those kinds of things (even though they obviously should).

I've known a few women who claimed they avoided the topic of their birth control methods with sexual partners/boyfriends because of embarrassment or because they thought it was inappropriate. That shit blew my mind... if anything, it's inappropriate to be having sex with someone and purposely Not have those discussions with them... and as for the lady who told me she was embarrassed to talk about it with her man, I couldn't understand how she wasn't embarrassed to be naked and have him enter her physical body, but it was too uncomfortable to have a conversation with him about their sexual health together? Totally the opposite of how I feel about it.
In an ideal world, all relationships are good relationships, and both partners are able to talk about anything. Also, at what stage in a relationship would you start to feel the need to consult or notify the other person about your choices that you are making about your own body? I have been in a couple of relationships when I was younger, where the other person wanted to get me pregnant, and they knew I didn't want to. Things got pretty bad to the point where I had my contraceptive pills confiscated or flushed down the toilet. I'm not suggesting this is the case here, but there could be various valid reasons for a woman to have an IUD and not feel that she had to notify anyone. One possible reason could be that she would prefer to use condoms, rather than for him to think that he doesn't have to bother with them any more.

Anyway, in addition to that, I would like to say that even if someone is in a fantastic wonderful relationship, they are still allowed to have a few private thoughts and feelings from time to time, and exist as an individual.

D

deleted924715

Why is the OP talking to himself? This is one of the more bizarre threads...

Reactions: Bonfire