Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love it when people make themselves feel good about themselves but don't lie to yourself

I usually scroll past things like this, but I agree. Very weird comment. 8.5 isn’t considered small by anyone’s definition, and saying “only” is a bit ridiculous in this context, and also… lies.

goodandbed

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
I usually scroll past things like this, but I agree. Very weird comment. 8.5 isn’t considered small by anyone’s definition, and saying “only” is a bit ridiculous in this context, and also… lies.
I think he meant to make himself feel much bigger than the poster (because he knows 8.5 inches is considered big), but he's not 8.5, no way.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8.5? I didn’t realize it was that big! In that case, I take it back and admit you are significantly bigger

In most of my pics where it is semi or looks erect it is the biggest/hardest it gets. Those pics are from about 7.25 to 8. To get really hard it needs to be perpendicular to my body or inside a pussy. I just cant keep it that hard for photos with only one hand.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the smallest cock i've ever seen. This is honestly humiliating because i'm gay. Be honest guys have you ever seen a cock or balls smaller?

My nuts frequently shrivel up just about the same. Especially when erect. Not so much when I was younger though.

D

deleted39601

8.5? I didn’t realize it was that big! In that case, I take it back and admit you are significantly bigger
Ummm, I think he needs a ruler pic. Anything over 8 and bigger deserves a confirmation pic. Heck, I look bigger in some of my pics and I'm not. Not saying he's lied, just wow if he is 8.5

Reactions: LukeB4190
D

deleted39601

Yeah exactly, I just said that in similar words, right?

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The OP is into SPH. Not that there is anything wrong with that. If you look at past posts and threads, there are over 40 similar threads from the past that he has started. I don't know much about SPH, and don't know if it's sympathy or ridicule that's wanted. Not being mean here, I'm just unclear on the desired response.