Horny Hope never diesSo has his content gotten better?
What else are we here for? Lol we don't know him.The gays are so d so shallow it’s crazyjust say he gained weight so y’all aren’t attracted to him geez.
What? lol never said that I said the reason they don’t find him attractive is because he’s larger now. Don’t mince my words beloved lmao.What else are we here for? Lol we don't know him.
so what did u ask for? bare ass?So, I got some customs from him, and they were what I wanted and... quite good. No frontal, of course, but he did exactly what I asked. A bit overpriced, but he delivered and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
Can u give a brief descriptionSo, I got some customs from him, and they were what I wanted and... quite good. No frontal, of course, but he did exactly what I asked. A bit overpriced, but he delivered and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
One of them was him stroking a hard on in some tighty whiteys. Lasted about a minute and a half, different positions.Can u give a brief description
Damn you had him tricking lmaoOne of them was him stroking a hard on in some tighty whiteys. Lasted about a minute and a half, different positions.
The other was him doing a handful of exercises in a pair of briefs, ending with a particularly bouncy set of jumping jacks. It was an encouragement thing for me. I enjoyed it a lot.
Lord this comment takes the best comment of 2024Damn you had him tricking lmao
Curious how much he charged for all that, if you don't mind me asking?Haha. Nah, I just am a Hayes fan and figured I'd talk about my particular experience engaging with his OF.
200$/custom.Curious how much he charged for all that, if you don't mind me asking?
Different strokes for different folks I guess200$/custom.
like I said, a bit overpriced, but I agreed to it, and I was satisfied with what I got.
Thank you for sharing what your experience was. Ignore these drones that respond with any reason they can find to be judgmental as if what you do on OF somehow affects them in anyway200$/custom.
like I said, a bit overpriced, but I agreed to it, and I was satisfied with what I got.
Regarding that last "pre fall off pic" (last two, upper and lower) I recall a phrase that came to mind: "impossibly sexy."Like read the room ffs. We’re talking about his downfall in here rn
This is a few years in between this golf photos. And while Nash is running, he’s eating chips on a bike. The fall off is insane but nothing he can’t come back from tbh. It’s just a matter of whether he will want to or not.
Added another pre fall off pic because again it’s insane how hot he was. If he gets back to this with his dad bod under his belt he will be even sexier, I fear.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.