ATXCub
Loved Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2021
- Posts
- 33
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 723
- Points
- 118
- Location
- Austin (Texas, United States)
- Sexuality
- 80% Gay, 20% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Nothing he ever posted was worth the price. Ever.
I liked his naked laundry pictures mainly because his ass looks nice in itNothing he ever posted was worth the price. Ever.
If you don’t have them wtf makes you think we got them.. he stingy with his pussy and I hate hate hate ITAnyone have his nudes![]()
omg hayes and nash grier's fat asses in tighty whities ugggh to be those lucky nutsmugglersdoes anyone have the new one of Hayes in his tighty whities?
He's not the only one that does this. I've experienced this myself, with other "baitors". I ended up slimming my OF subscriptions and purchases by 80-90% because of this.It makes me feel like we should hold the OF corporate responsible. They're responsive, and usually refund any fraudulent or repeated purchases with proof of purchase, however, I think it's time that the OF corporate hold their selling users and "influencers" more accountable. If not, it's time for a look into the more in depth legal financial charges. I'm sure they're legally covered ,but it really is obsurd to charge multiple prices for content that is repetitive or misguided and misleading. I've given up on "influence" types on OF.... if I use the app anymore, I stick to true entertainers who I know will give me my money's worth. I Hate that we've come to this point where people think they can scam us for money with misleading advertising.I called his ass out for his VIP scam and the management blocked me lol. What a bitch lol
It's become just like the rest. Multiple messages everyday of the same old expensive stuff.Is his of still active? Is he still doing PPV’s?
Another third party management company ruining it for everyone.It's become just like the rest. Multiple messages everyday of the same old expensive stuff.
Agree. He is either drunk or smoking a j before he actually gets up and thinks about posting on his OF. Hate when a manger takes over a persons OF. Becomes fake and then you get those ppl from foreign countries acting like they are that person typing in broken English format lol. He could have made some serious cash but he chose the lazy way to get a quick buck.We all know his lazy ass is not up at 7am posting new ppv. He is definitely using a management team to run his OF.
He/ they did the same thing to me when I called him out!!I called his ass out for his VIP scam and the management blocked me lol. What a bitch lol
You should if you got the “lifetime membership”. Did you try contacting OF support about it and complaining for a refund. What did he charge like $100?I wonder if you can get you money back since his vip is a lifetime membership and he cancelled it
Better to ask and see if they will since it says unlimited chat. He should be able to take the negatively like he does the positive comments. If Hayes can’t do that then he should just quit now and get a real job and stop with his games. Either commit or leave is what I say. This whole “ I don’t feel comfortable showing my cock” is bs when you keep selling that shower video showing your cock. Make it make sense!I wonder if you can get you money back since his vip is a lifetime membership and he cancelled it
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.