Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 2
This is my fantasy only.

“Roll over man!” Jay said.

“Ok” I said hesitantly. I rolled onto my back. I could feel his cum all over my back, and now on my bed. I looked at him. His cock was now growing limp. I felt some disappointment and some relief.

He leaned close and ripped my panties the rest of the way off. My cock throbbed so badly it hurt. He spread my legs.

“You’re a lot smaller than me” he said as he began to snap pics. I was laid out on my back. My much smaller cock standing up hard

“Yeah. I’m small for sure.. Sorry” I said.

“Don’t be. I like it” he said. He took more pics. I closed my eyes. I felt him move closer to the bed. He laid the phone down and suddenly he pulled me to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs around him. I felt he was becoming hard again. His cock laid across mine. Even not fully hard he was nearly twice as long as mine and much thicker.

“Dude” I said. But my cock was on fire. I was precumming more than I knew possible. It was flowing from my open tip. I wouldn’t be able to handle him touching me very long.

“It’s ok man. These will be hot pics. It’s called “frotting” he said. He reached for the phone and took some pics. Then he began to grind against me slowly. His long cock was now rock hard again and felt like a steel bar pushing against mine.

“Oh fuck Jay” i groaned. I arched slightly. Closing my eyes again. This felt too good.

“Get your phone too and record video” he said. He took pics from his point of view, as I reached for mine. I sat it against a pillow facing us and hit record. I put my hand on his hips without even thinking as he began to hump me.

“Oh fuck Jason. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Jesus Jason. Oh God” I found myself yelling, moaning and groaning as an orgasm was building.i turned my head toward the right. I stared at my phones lense, mouth open wide gasping for breath as the orgasm hit me. My back arched against Jay. “I’m cumming Jason” I yelled. “Uuunng. Uuughhh. Uh. Ugh iuhhh” his heavy cock pushing my down flat, my cum shot all over my chest and stomach. That was the strongest orgasm I’d ever experienced.

“I’ve never had an orgasm like that” I said as I began to relax. I melted into the bed.

“You liked that?” He smiled.

“Fuck yes” I moaned. My phone still recording it all.

He slapped his cock against my now soft penis.

“Oo ooh. Ugh” my body spasmed with each smack. The nerves in my penis on edge.

“Can I take some pics with it against your hole from this angle?” He asked. He winked at me.

“Sure” I was panting still. I didn’t even care anymore. I was in heaven as far as my brain was thinking. Having the best climax ever. I was on cloud 9 and fully relaxed.

He moved away for a second. Then came back with some of the lube.

“What are you doing man?” I started to scoot away tensing again.

“It’s just for the pics.. it will look realistic as fuck all shiny and slick” he said.

I relaxed a little again.. He began to coat his cock with the lube. Stroking its full length. My camera still recording.

He spread my legs again and lifted my hips off the bed. He grabbed my other pillow and put it under my ass. He began to take pics as he lined his cock up with my hole again. I felt its hardness and warm tip against my tightness, but this time he was lubed and smooth. I felt my ass open more easily and faster

“Jesus Christ Jason! That hurts so bad. You’re so damn big..” My camera recording it all. He continued to take pics.

“Fuck Matt” he moaned “I’m just getting pics of how tight your little hole is.. I won’t go farther.” He said. Still applying pressure

“Jason it hurts. Fuck”.

“Sorry. The pics are so hot though” he handed me the phone.

“That is hot” i said. My eyes wide staring at an extremely hot pic. My pale legs covered in black thigh highs wrapped around his legs. My red garter belt stained with my cum and his precum. His long fat cock between my asscheeks, My hole just barely open around his throbbing tip. My ass coated and shiny with lube

He leaned back and added more lube to his cock. His dick was so hot. I zoomed in and took pics. These will be great to post., I thought

“Take pics from your point of view” he moaned. His hands now on my hips. His cock between my cheeks again.

I began to take pics. As he pushed against me again.

“Can we try just the tip. It would look so hot” he said smiling

“What? Wait. Oh God.. I don’t know” I was still taking pics as I felt him pushing harder. His hands gripping my hips tightly. “Fuuunnnngggg” i grunted

“Oh fuck you’re tight” he said.

“Oh fuck Jason. Oh fuck it hurts. Oh God” I yelled. My phone still recording as I felt my ass open suddenly and stretch around his slick tip as it entered me fully. My ass tighted around his throbbing head. My hands dropped to my sides. His phone dropped away as I was no longer taking pics as i gripped at the sheets.
“Aaaahhh fuck… Jason. You’re ripping me apart!” I screamed. I felt my stretched hole wrap fully around his head. My muscle throbbing and gripping his cock. I could feel his heartbeat just inside me. His cock throbbing again.

He stopped. I was panting. I was covered in sweat. I stared between my legs. His head was gone. Fully inside me. His circ scar visible and his long dark shaft still fully visible. Veins rippling, pumping blood to his fat tool

“Fuck that’s hot” he groaned.

“Yeah it is, isn’t it” I panted. A false calm came over me. I thought it was over. His tip was in.. Laying flat on my back I tried relaxing. My hole no longer throbbing. I felt him apply more lube to his shaft. He lifted one leg, changing both of our positions slightly. My ass now off the pillow and angled upward. His left hand gripped my hip as he pulled me toward him.

“Jason?” I said. Staring at him. His eyes were full of lust.

“Relax man” he said. He bent my legs up over his shoulder and leaned into me pushing his weight downward

“Jason. Fuck. Jason. Oh god!” I grunted loudly as he began to push more of his cock into my tight hole

“Nnnngggggnnn Jason. Fuck. What are we doing” I winced, pushing my hands against his muscular thighs. I dug my fingertips into him

“WE are fucking” he said confidently.

I looked between us. My ass was on fire as inch after inch of long gorgeous cock began to disappear into me.

“Jesus Jason your dick is so big though. I can’t take you baby nnnngggg” I panted and grunted, my voice softer, higher pitched and more feminine. I arched against him and tried to relax for him, my hands moved to his hips, a clear invitation to try.

“That’s it. Open up and take my cock” he moaned as he pushed harder.

“Nnnngggg fuuucck” I grunted. Wrapping my legs around him.

“Fuck you’re tight” he groaned.

He pulled away. All but the tip of his long cock was exposed. Grabbing the lube bottle he literally poured it on his cock. It ran over my ass and I felt its coolness running along my aching hole. He grabbed my hips tightly and pulled me toward him as he began to enter my again.

“Fuuccck Jason” I groaned. I arched my back and closed my eyes. My fingers digging into his hips. I could feel his muscles flex as he pushed into me. My cock was dripping, precum sliding down my stomach.

“Oh fuck man. Oh fuck yes” he moaned.

He was deeper this time. “Oh god man you’re so tight” he moaned. “I’ve never felt anything this good.

“Nnnnnnuuuhhhhh” I moaned.

He pulled back out and then pushed hard and fast into me.

“Ooooww fuck!! Uugghgnnnn” I screamed and grunted as I took his entire cock into my tight ass. I felt his warm heavy balls against my ass.

“Oh fuck Matt. Oh my God you feel so good around my dick” he moaned in my ear as he layed over me. His weight fully on me as he spread my legs wider and higher.

“I’m going to fuck your tight ass now” he moaned as he began to rock his hips and move in and out of me

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP his smacked against my ass

“Uuuh fuck ugh fuck. Fuck. Jesus ugh ugh Jesus ugh ugh ugh Jason fuck ugh ugh ugh” I yelled and grunted every time his fat cock slammed back into me.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

“Fuck you feel so good Matt” he moaned.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

“Ugh ugh fuck baby. Fuck. Fuck. Ugh oh god fuck” i yelled. He was pounding his cock into me. I’m sure my new neighbors were now aware I was getting railed. I’m sure the entire neighborhood could hear me.

He slowed a little and but pushed deeper. Suddenly my body began tensing. He pulled out. He pushed deeper again. Grinding hard

“Oohhhb fuck jay!” I groaned and arched staring at him.

He pulled out and pushed slow and deep.

“Oooooohh god!” I moaned softly and arched against him

“Does that feel good?” He smiled down at me.

“Fuck Jay… I’ve ever felt this before” I stared into his eyes as he pushed deeply into one again.

“Ooh god” I moaned. Gripping his waist

“You feel so good” he moaned. Beginning to build up his pace. He made a point to grind hard and deep with each thrust.

“Oh fuck Jason. Oh god. Oh my god” I moaned softly with each thrust. My body was pushing involuntarily agaisnt him with each push. The feeling building in my body was indescribable. It was like an orgasm yet stronger and coming from a part of my body far deeper inside me. It felt like my soul was on fire.

“I’m going to cum Matt” he said as he leaned over me. Gripping my hips tightly.

“Cum baby. Cum inside me” I moaned wrapping my arms around his shoulders. Pulling him closer to me. The change in angles cussed his cock to hit that spot even more aggressively. Pure exhilaration surged through my entire body. I was on the brink of an orgasm like I’d never experienced before. I turned to my head to the right. Seeing the phone recording.

“Oh My God Jay” I grunted as thrusted deeper. I buried my head into his chest and shoulder as he began fuck me hard and fast. His breath ragged and fast.

“Oh fuck I’m cumming, uuuuunggg Uuuunnggggg hhhnnggggg” growled as he slammed into me.

The feeling of his steel hard cock and his hot cum slamming into my prostate pushed me beyond control. I began to push up against his thrusts. Fucking him as hard as he was fucking me.

“I cumming..” I moaned softly into his chest. “Oh my God I’m cumming” still arching against him

“Cum baby. Cum for me” he groaned.
I could still feel his cock spasming inside me. Cum still erupting deeply.

My climax just kept building. It already was more intense than any orgasm I had ever felt and it was still building. We writhed together, his cock moving in and out slowly as I finally came hard and I grunted and groaned into his chest. I bit his shoulder playfully and gasped for breath as my body tensed and arched uncontrollably under him. “Ooohhhh my God Jason” I whispered. It shocked me how feminine I suddenly sounded as I came on Jay’s fat cock. The thought that this was all
Being recorded was such a turn on. Cum exploded from my little cock and covered his hairy chest and my stomach and chest. I eventually collapsed against the bed and he thrusted hard into me a few more times. Eventually he sat up. He pulled his cock out and laid it on mine. He reached for his phone and took a pic. I was covered in cum. My garter was coated in cum. Both my garters had ripped away from my stockings. My hips and legs were deep red where he had gripped me so tightly and my inner thighs red from him slamming into me. I panted. He rolled off of me and collapsed beside me. We both fell asleep naked and covered in cum.