He helps me move in

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is my fantasy. It’s just a fantasy.

I had just moved here. I’m from Indiana. I was transferred as the new manager of the Texas office. I had a moving truck full of shit and had no one to help me unload it into my new home.

I had met Jay my first day. He worked for me. But we had hit it off. He was a normal 30s something man. Chubby but well built. Strong.

I was 47, chubby, and kind of introverted. I’m divorced.

“Yeah. I’ll help you this weekend” Jay said after I asked if he would get dinner Saturday and then help me unload the truck.

“Sweet. Thank you so much man” I replied.

Saturday came. We ate at Outback, I bought obviously.

“So I guess I have to put out now!” He said as we got in the car and headed to my home

“What?” I said.

“You bought me dinner. I owe you sex… isn’t that the deal” he laughed.

“That’s right!!” I laughed. My cock twitched and began to swell… I adjusted myself as well as I could without him seeing me.

We arrived at the house. We began to unload.

About an hour later we were about half done. We had just carried the bed frame inside and were hauling the mattress in.

I set it up, and I stayed inside, and made the bed so I could sleep as soon as we were done. As I made the bed, jay went to get more boxes.

As he entered the house, I heard a loud crash.

“Fucking box ripped” I heard jay yell
I thought nothing of it.

“What the fuck” I heard him say?

“What?” I yelled. But he didn’t reply.

“Jay!” I yelled. Still nothing.

I walked into the front room. Jay was staring at a pile of random stuff.

Panties, garter belts and stockings, a few nighties, A prostate massager, a lot of lube, and pictures. Lots of pictures.. of me in all the lingerie and the massager buried deeply inside me. Pics I took. Lots of them. All of this was why I was divorced. My wife found this stash. I thought she had thrown it out. Apparently she threw it in with all My stuff when I moved out.

“Dude…” Jay said.

“I don’t even know what to say” I said softly.

He looked up at me.

“Uhm… why do you have this stuff. And these pics”.

“It’s… a fetish I guess”. I said.

“Clearly” he said.

“Are you gay?” He asked.

“Gay.. no… but I’m interested in men. I’ve never done it though..”

“Why?” He asked.

“Well… I was married st the time And it scares me to take a man’s… you know… inside me” I looked at the floor

“I get it “ he said.

“Would you?” He asked.

“I don’t know” I replied.

“So you like taking pics?” He asked

“Yes. I loved dressing up and taking pics. I’d share them online and flirt with men” I said.

“Do you still?” He asked.

“No:.. not since my wife found it” I said
“Does it still turn you on?” He asked
“I don’t know. Likely” he said.

“Will you put it on for me?”

“What?” I said.
“Will you put it on for me…. We could take some really good pics and share them online”. He said staring at me

“I’m your boss!” I said stunned

“I know… that’s kind of why it’s hot… and taking pics seems hot..”

“Jay!” I said

“That’s as far as it will go Matt.. just pics” he said.

“I don’t know. I’m your boss, I never planned on doing anything with a man, and… it’s kinda weird”

“I get it man. It’s all good.. thought it would be hot and we could get some good pics and views. We could even make an only fans” he said. “You look hot in these pics” he said. He winked.

“Oh what the hell” I said. I grabbed the red panties and garter belt, black stockings, and the red nightie

“I will be back” I said and went into the bathroom

“HURRY!” He said as I closed the door.

I got naked. My cock was hard and dripping. The idea of him taking pics of me seemed really hot. I changed into the lingerie. I was rock hard.

I entered the room. He wasn’t there. I went to the bedroom and he was in just his shirt and tight underwear sitting on the end of the bed.

“Oh fuck” he groaned

“Do I look ok?” I asked. I watched his bulge become much longer and thicker.

“Fuck yes” he said.

“Why are you half Naked?” I asked “Nothing is happening Jay”

“Oh I know.. dude. I’m not really into this… i like women. It’s just To take pics. I am sure I’ll get hard and this is more comfortable. He said. “I made an onlyfans account.

“Ok… no face pics” I said.

“Oh I know” he replied

He grabbed his phone and began to take pics. I laid on the bed in sexy poses. I bent over pulling the nightie over my hips. Then pulling my red panties to the side.

“Oh yeah. That’s hot!” He yelled. He took pic after pic. I looked over my shoulder and saw his cock was rock hard in his underwear. A thick bulge and his tip was outside his wasteband. It His head was thick and slightly dark skin. What I could of his circ scar it was much lighter skin.

“Damn man. You’re hard as a rock! You’re big!” I said

“Thanks. Sorry. This is just kind of hot. My cock can’t help it” he said.

“Oh really?” I said. “Glad I’m having that affect”

“Hey…. Let’s take pics together, that would be hot as hell to share” he said. Pulling off his shirt. Then then his underwear. His cock bounced. It appeared so heavy.

“I don’t know man” I said.

“Dude. I’m not going to do anything. It’s just for sexy pics”.

“Ok I guess” I said.

I felt him climb on the bed behind me. I felt his large cock between my ass cheeks. He lifted my nightie away from my ass and pulled my panties down around my Thighs

He began to take pics. He slapped my ass

“What the fuck!” I yelled.

“Makes a handprint. It’s hot” he said.

“ it hurt” i said. But my cock was hard and dripping precum all over my bed.
He began to rub his cock between my cheeks. He continued to take pics. I felt precum dripping on my lower back. I bent over lifting my ass.

“Fuck yeah. These are hot pics” he moaned. I felt him pull back and push his slick cum coated tip against my hole.

“No way man!” I said. Jerking away. “I can’t take you”

“It’s just for the pics. I’m not fucking yiu. Dude. That’s not what I’m into!” He said loudly.

“Fuck sorry”. I said. I relax against him again. I felt his rock hard cock again pushing against my hole.

“So you’re saying it you COULD take me, you would?” He asked.

“That’s not what I meant!” I said as he pushed against me

“Fuuuccckkk Jason!” I groaned in pain as his tip began to attempt to open my hole “stop!!” I yelled

“Fuck sorry. It just looked hot” he leaned over showing my the pic. He grabbed my hips with both hands and began to pump his cock up and down my crack as I looked at the pics.

“That is hot” I said. Staring at his cock pushing against my tight hole
I could hear him moaning behind me.

“Let me have the phone “ he said. I reached back handing it to him. I stared at him working his cock up and down my asscrack

“I’m going to make a recording for a second” he said.

“Ok” I said

He held my left hip as he took pics with his right hand.

“Oh yeah” he groaned as he pushed the tip against my hole again. “You’re so tight”

“Aaaaaagggh Jason!” I yelled as I felt my hole begin to open again. “Stop!”

He pulled back.
Then he began to pump his cock back and forth again.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck man. Oh yeah” he groaned. “I’m going to cum”

“Uuunnnnnggg. Nnnggggg ggghnn”
I looked back at him as he jerked and cum erupted from the head of his fat cock and covered my back and ass. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” He moaned.

My cock was throbbing. I collapsed on the bed. I felt empty inside. A feeling I didn’t understand

Last edited: