Heavy Cock And Balls

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Couldn't find a thread for this, so started one.

So I know I'm no way the biggest, nor am I the smallest, I would say I'm averagish.

However, Morning Glory not withstanding, every now and then I wake up in the morning with extremely heavy cock and balls. Like balls and cock are just heavy. I love it, but makes me think, if mine are heavy, how must the biggest hung guys feel carrying that weight about with them?

Can it be compared to women with huge tits?

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i can't speak to the breasts, but I know what you mean. Some mornings my balls just feel so heavy, hanging low, feeling double their heft. Sometimes I pull out to take a pee & my penis feels so dense, so heavy in my hand. So heavy it actually feels foreign to my hand. And I love each and every time!

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As odd as this may sound, I never knew my cock and balls were heavy until someone specifically told me that while playing around with my stuff. Now, I’m super aware of it, but before I never was.

That’s the thing about having heavy duty equipment - it is a part of you, you wake up with it everyday, walk around with it, do every activity with it there - so you’re used to the weight and size of your own goods, it’s your personal norm. So of course, you’re probably not going to think twice about its weight or size most times. Sure, it may get in the way or require resources made for bigger equipment (e.g. condoms, cock rings, underwear, etc), but all those are still your personal norm, so again its weighty size is second nature.

So, yeah it’s one of those things that unless pointed out to you by someone, you’re likely not going to even register it in your own thoughts or perception. The plus to being made aware though is that you now might be a little more careful about giving someone a dick slap with your cricket bat of a dick hahaha. Or, at least I am :joy:
:emoji_cricket:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I wonder about a friend of mine who is huge and how he can stand up with the weight between his legs.

For me, it helps to use both of my hands on the armrests and push up and forward for balance when standing up and swinging the weight and mass begins to move forward and sway

Last edited:
D

deleted4500261

I’ve only had my dick so I never considered it heavy. Someone on here said they though mine must be heavy and wondered what it sounded like slapped on a table. I obliged with a video. Made a decent slap sound so I guess it’s heavy.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve only had my dick so I never considered it heavy. Someone on here said they though mine must be heavy and wondered what it sounded like slapped on a table. I obliged with a video. Made a decent slap sound so I guess it’s heavy.
The exact same for me. I never thought about the weight of my dick meat before because I deal with it daily - its weight is my normal experience. It wasn’t until a guy I was playing around with specifically commented on how weighty my cock is, that its heft even registered to me.

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]7748621[/photo]
[photo=large]8067181[/photo]
I don't know about this, well, when I woke up, my cock keeps semi hanged, just like the first pic above, but when I'm very horny, my cock stay very hard, just like the other one above, and it stays until I wank and cum

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And summer makes it even difficult.

Bcoz balls start sinking to the floor. LOL

From June to September, all I feel in my body while walking is my cock and heavy balls.

Bcoz I do freeball year round (except real cold days when daytime high is below 10 degrees Celsius).

And guys, I really encourage you to freeball for your genital health. Especially if you are a hung man with big balls, u definitely should stay away from wearing underwear.

That's not healthy.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And summer makes it even difficult.

Bcoz balls start sinking to the floor. LOL

From June to September, all I feel in my body while walking is my cock and heavy balls.

Bcoz I do freeball year round (except real cold days when daytime high is below 10 degrees Celsius).

And guys, I really encourage you to freeball for your genital health. Especially if you are a hung man with big balls, u definitely should stay away from wearing underwear.

That's not healthy.

very true- I have to wear briefs during the day and during workouts …..but I sleep nude.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
very true- I have to wear briefs during the day and during workouts …..but I sleep nude.

Why do you have to wear briefs?

Are u afraid of getting a hard-on at work?

And, during workouts, I strongly encourage you not to wear anything, Unit. Bcoz as you know, your body temp is rising. U should let the boyz hang freely.

Reactions: canadian

SkiCop

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can't speak to the breasts, but I know what you mean. Some mornings my balls just feel so heavy, hanging low, feeling double their heft. Sometimes I pull out to take a pee & my penis feels so dense, so heavy in my hand. So heavy it actually feels foreign to my hand. And I love each and every time!

It/they are heavy. i can attest to this.....

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can’t do that
Too much bulge and hang
My gym is family friendly

Pity :(

But I think that there should be no shame about showing/seeing a bulge even in that kind of family-friendly environment.

Bcoz no one should feel shame about the sight of a large penis and large balls. This is human body. Human anatomy. If women with large boobs are not hiding them, a man with large genitals should not hide them either.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pity :(

But I think that there should be no shame about showing/seeing a bulge even in that kind of family-friendly environment.

Bcoz no one should feel shame about the sight of a large penis and large balls. This is human body. Human anatomy. If women with large boobs are not hiding them, a man with large genitals should not hide them either.

I would agree, however that is not what society has bestowed upon us. Men with bulges are immediately labeled gross or lewd and inappropriate by most.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would agree, however that is not what society has bestowed upon us. Men with bulges are immediately labeled gross or lewd and inappropriate by most.
Yeah. Double standards.

Same applies to men who wear short shorts for training. I mean not everywhere in the world, but where wearing long shorts has come to be the norm, people generally look to you in a strange way before getting used to it.