Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi.

Lurked for a good while now and thought it was about time I opened an account.

I've been very much straight all of my life but now I'm approaching middle-age and I find myself getting more and more attracted to the penis. Seeing the pictures of what you guys here are packing has been an eye-opening experience and I'd be lying if I said they didn't turn me on.

I don't know whether this is just a phase I'm going through or if I'd want to do anything about it in real life, but for the moment I'm happy just contributing to the site in my own small way.

I have a fairly girthy uncut dick which I hope you'll welcome seeing if I post the odd pic now and again

SAM_3165.JPG

Hi.

I've been very much straight all of my life but now I'm approaching middle-age and I find myself getting more and more attracted to the penis. Seeing the pictures of what you guys here are packing has been an eye-opening experience and I'd be lying if I said they didn't turn me on.

I don't know whether this is just a phase I'm going through or if I'd want to do anything about it in real life, but for the moment I'm happy just contributing to the site in my own small way.

I have a fairly girthy uncut dick which I hope you'll welcome seeing if I post the odd pic now and again

View attachment 107332991
Welcome! Good looking veiny cock!

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: thickcurious
Hi.

View attachment 107332991dick. Hope to see more pics of it.
Hi.

Beautiful thick dick. Nice hood and veins. Keep posting.

Hi.

What a sturdy uncut hairy weapon - I'd love to help you explore you sexual side when you come up from the cold

Hi.

Hi and welcome. What an amazing tail. I hope you have a fantastic time here and look forward to enjoying your contributions.

Reactions: caddymac