Hello! Curious guy here

Hi.

Lurked for a good while now and thought it was about time I opened an account.

I've been very much straight all of my life but now I'm approaching middle-age and I find myself getting more and more attracted to the penis. Seeing the pictures of what you guys here are packing has been an eye-opening experience and I'd be lying if I said they didn't turn me on.

I don't know whether this is just a phase I'm going through or if I'd want to do anything about it in real life, but for the moment I'm happy just contributing to the site in my own small way.

I have a fairly girthy uncut dick which I hope you'll welcome seeing if I post the odd pic now and again

View attachment 107332991
Welcum! Sexy hot handsome beautiful uncut veiny tool! More pics please

Hi.

I've been very much straight all of my life but now I'm approaching middle-age and I find myself getting more and more attracted to the penis. Seeing the pictures of what you guys here are packing has been an eye-opening experience and I'd be lying if I said they didn't turn me on.

I don't know whether this is just a phase I'm going through or if I'd want to do anything about it in real life, but for the moment I'm happy just contributing to the site in my own small way.

I have a fairly girthy uncut dick which I hope you'll welcome seeing if I post the odd pic now and again

Amazing dick! I’m straight aswell feeling the same as you Nothing wrong with appreciating another man’s dick

Hi.

Welcome! And that's a beautiful dick bro

Reactions: thickcurious
Hi.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy this new journey in your life. This is a great place to explore all of your curiosities. You have a beautiful cock!

Hi.

Nice erection. Keep on posting.

Hi.

I’m straight but I’d love your big cock in me