Help me find this Hot Daddy from tumblr/blogposts

krystll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, this is my first post or discussion iguess on here but im just gonna get to the point because i need help finding someone online if this guy even post anywhere:

tumblr used to be a place where you could both post and find nsfw content and usually alot of different tumblr's reblogging and posting different adult content. and there is this guy ive seen once an while on there years back and just now recently found i had some photos of him saved because i was afraid i would never find them again after tumblrs new policies and changes.

i wanna find out if this daddy/hot older man has any sort of twitter account or anything that has nsfw pictures or even videos anywhere. after doing some reverse picture searches i found a blogpost/tumblr post that his name was ''Bradley from Canada'', it stated he was 46 or so by that post but he could be older now. ill put some photos here of him below, i have some more of him should someone ask for more to help but these are a start.

tumblr_pts4jtPXRx1y8zxh0o1_1280.jpeg
Y5P7BZC.png
FPNBfTPVsAAz56D.jpg

thanks in advance should find any twitter,nsfw account anywhere that is his ;) not gonna have too much hope but can never be too sure!

Attachments

krystll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recognize him, but his name is right on the tip of my tongue. I'll get back to you when I remember his name.
Ohh okay thanks, because all of figured out is his real first name from what I've mentioned the blogpost I found.

lesshake

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm guessing you learned his name from the Projectexpo blog. I saw a video of him on xhamster once (which may or may not have been this one) but I'm sure I couldn't find it again if it's even still there, and I don't think he was the one who posted it.

11 (2).mp4

krystll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm guessing you learned his name from the Projectexpo blog. I saw a video of him on xhamster once (which may or may not have been this one) but I'm sure I couldn't find it again if it's even still there, and I don't think he was the one who posted it.

View attachment 119366031
Yes that's correct! when I first found his pictures it was on tumblr but then I'm not sure where I had the pictures from was his or not. Most likely not his.

krystll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn that's a smoking hot Daddy, wish I could help you.
I thought I already replied and I got confused but I guess i forgot to post the reply or something but yeah he's a very hot individual! This is what happens when you have severe Daddy Issues and have alot of different tastes in older men in their 40s and older:weary_face:

And I don't know if it's his body hair,hat that does something to me or the fact that I now realize he looks like Rick Grimes from the Walking dead show in later seasons because WOOF:heart_eyes:

Reactions: bravesoldier

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, this is my first post or discussion iguess on here but im just gonna get to the point because i need help finding someone online if this guy even post anywhere:

tumblr used to be a place where you could both post and find nsfw content and usually alot of different tumblr's reblogging and posting different adult content. and there is this guy ive seen once an while on there years back and just now recently found i had some photos of him saved because i was afraid i would never find them again after tumblrs new policies and changes.

i wanna find out if this daddy/hot older man has any sort of twitter account or anything that has nsfw pictures or even videos anywhere. after doing some reverse picture searches i found a blogpost/tumblr post that his name was ''Bradley from Canada'', it stated he was 46 or so by that post but he could be older now. ill put some photos here of him below, i have some more of him should someone ask for more to help but these are a start.

View attachment 118300361 View attachment 118300381 View attachment 118300421

thanks in advance should find any twitter,nsfw account anywhere that is his ;) not gonna have too much hope but can never be too sure!
Nice

Reactions: krystll

krystll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recognize him, but his name is right on the tip of my tongue. I'll get back to you when I remember his name.
Hey did you by any chance find out if you've seen him anywhere? No worries if you forgot. just let me and everyone that is curious on here know if he just stopped or if they are still posting somewhere.

Those pictures and or videos are on the internet but I don't know if he post anything by a different name somewhere himself other then Bradley. he would seem like the type to have a twitter/possible OF.

krystll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's wild that there are so many different pictures and videos of him, clearly taken at different times, and no source for any of them besides the ones from projectexpo
Yeah like it will only take me to the p0rn sites, and sites that has obviously reposted them but God knows where they actually came from originally. Usually it's either from a persons own twitter,Tumblr,blogpost or whatever. it's just kinda frustrating when all I can find is his first name and age with no other account showing on the internet(and the ones I did find led me to personal insta but nothing special)