Juxtapose76

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Google search I found this;

Horse Squeezes (Developed by Horse 440)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start out with your fave warm up - I do it in the shower.
Get an erection, medium hard (you'll have to make it harder as you go along)

Right, now use a milking/jelqing exercise, basically one you like doing and that pumps blood into your head. I do a simple one hand dry jelq, very tight and very slow for 20 reps.

After the set of milking/jelqing you do the MegaSqueeze:

Pump as much blood as possible into you penis (don't worry if it's not TOO hard at this stage, you only want it REALLY hard at the very last set).

Grasp with one hand at the base, doing a torniquet, as tight as humanly possible.

Wait a second, let go ever so slightly of the torniquet hand - kegel hard - close the torniquet hard again.

Ok, now the squeeze... if you're uncut, as me, just do this using your foreskin (be sure to leave it covering the head before doing the torniquet), if not then just use PLENTY of lube.

Make a tiny little ok sign with your index and thumb. I mean TINY - half a centimeter or less.

Now star at the very tip of the head and slide that tight ok sign down your penis until it's past the head. Hold it there for ten seconds.

Obviously your tiny ok sign is going to have to loosen up a bit to be able to slide down the head, but keep it as tight as you can, thus moving all the blood you pumped into the head down to the shaft.

Your shaft will thicken up considerably.

Let go of the torniquet hand first, slowly, then the hand at the head.

Repeat the milking/jelqing.

Repeat! I do 10 sets of 20 jelqs and 10 sets of 10 sec MegaSqueeze at random day intervals and it's working wonders for my girth.

Horse440