[help] please read!!!

Antonio_52300

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey. My name is Tony, I am in the middle of an almost 8 month relationship with my girlfriend. She says we have a lot of arguments which I can agree on, but she could'nt once complain about our sex, which is also something I'd agree on, I'm just not sure about how true that is. I am only 5 inches but she says she loves everything I do (pounding her, the way i fuck, the way i take control, making her orgasm orally, etc.) I am just self concious about my size and nothing seems to make me feel better. Is there anyway to tell that she's lying or telling the truth? Please help

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only person you should be directing this question to is her. No one knows you or her, what your relationship is like and what she would be like if she was lying. The bigger issue here seems to be that you don't trust what she's telling you.

Not all women are the same, just as not all men are. If she seems like she's enjoying it then she probably is. Though it is easy for us to fake it during sex. But again, no one here can answer if she's faking it or not.

Also, if you are one who keeps on going on about having a small cock and constantly asking for reassurance.... this could be a turn off for her overtime.

Has she said in the past that she likes big cocks? If you're so worried about it then what about using toys or a penis extender / sleeve every now and then? There's nothing wrong with adding some new things in the bedroom.

Hey. My name is Tony, I am in the middle of an almost 8 month relationship with my girlfriend. She says we have a lot of arguments which I can agree on, but she could'nt once complain about our sex, which is also something I'd agree on, I'm just not sure about how true that is. I am only 5 inches but she says she loves everything I do (pounding her, the way i fuck, the way i take control, making her orgasm orally, etc.) I am just self concious about my size and nothing seems to make me feel better. Is there anyway to tell that she's lying or telling the truth? Please help

Either trust her or don't. Or go spend tons of time and effort and potentially money to go learn body language tells/etc. Even so, if you're able to read her body language/etc and it's truthful, sounds like your insecurity won't lead to you believing that, either.

In spite of the minority of the population who are indeed size queens/kings, assuming the skill is there (and depending on the person), they like you, it's entirely possible to have great sex with an average sized penis.

This site has its perks, but going to a site centered around large penises to ask if you can trust your woman saying she enjoys sex with you, no matter what your size is... Is a bit counter intuitive.

If you're that stuck on an insecurity, possibly seek a therapist. Or dump your girlfriend, since you apparently don't trust her anyway :p

Antonio_52300

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only person you should be directing this question to is her. No one knows you or her, what your relationship is like and what she would be like if she was lying. The bigger issue here seems to be that you don't trust what she's telling you.

Not all women are the same, just as not all men are. If she seems like she's enjoying it then she probably is. Though it is easy for us to fake it during sex. But again, no one here can answer if she's faking it or not.

Also, if you are one who keeps on going on about having a small cock and constantly asking for reassurance.... this could be a turn off for her overtime.

Has she said in the past that she likes big cocks? If you're so worried about it then what about using toys or a penis extender / sleeve every now and then? There's nothing wrong with adding some new things in the bedroom.
We always ask eachother if we're happy about our sex, and we always say yes. Do you think its possible she may be saying this just to prevent sexual pleasure issues? She says she would tell me if our sex wasnt good, I just dont know. She's never said she likes big dicks or anything.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We always ask eachother if we're happy about our sex, and we always say yes. Do you think its possible she may be saying this just to prevent sexual pleasure issues? She says she would tell me if our sex wasnt good, I just dont know. She's never said she likes big dicks or anything.
Anything is possible. But if you don't believe what she's telling you then that's not something that anyone else can fix for you.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So she says she can't complain about the sex and you agree, but you're questioning her? Seems to me like you're questioning yourself dude. Get the worries out of your head, if she's having a good time then enjoy the moment. Has she ever brought it up in one of your many arguments?

Antonio_52300

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So she says she can't complain about the sex and you agree, but you're questioning her? Seems to me like you're questioning yourself dude. Get the worries out of your head, if she's having a good time then enjoy the moment. Has she ever brought it up in one of your many arguments?
No she has not

Reactions: rtg

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No she has not

Only an issue in your head then I'd say. Don't let it be. Not every girl wants a hung monster in bed like not every girl wants a ripped muscle guy that's what make life so interesting. You can't know the secrets to another man's marriage, an old saying, but what works for some won't work for another. Stop questioning the sex and start questioning why you're arguing so much.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she's lying then she would already have left you.

Forget about your dick.

from the sound of it, if you lose her, it will be because of the arguing.

Or she might leave because you are so insecure about your damn dick ( that's not coming across as masculine confidence )
Or- maybe what you are arguing about is your insecurity over your dick?

Reactions: 950483
W

wavejock

if you want a woman to not like you and sex with you because your dick is too small, just keep asking her like a kid if your dick is too small. Eventually she will say yes. There is nothing a woman likes less than a guy who is insecure

Reactions: 950483 and find83

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am just self concious about my size and nothing seems to make me feel better. Is there anyway to tell that she's lying or telling the truth? Please help

Have you always been self-sabotaging?

Here are the facts, that you are choosing to ignore...
1) You and she have been dating 8 months.
2) You both agree that sex is good.

Does it really matter if you're big or small, thin or thick, cut or uncut, etc...
Does it really matter if her tits are B, C, or D cups, if she prefers one position over another, if she rides you or plays passive, etc...

The two of you are ENJOYING sex together. That's what matters.

I would be more concerned that you are thinking she may be lying to you. Why are you doubting her words AND actions?

You should consider whether you asking if she is lying because you
(a) think she is deceitful, lying and trying to hurt you;
(b) think she is using you for your money, possessions, status and therefore willing to lie;
(c) are trying to sabotage the relationship out of fear and insecurity;

I'm with @Phil Ayesho , if you're going to break up, it is more likely over the arguments and insecurity, not dick size.

As I've said before, people date people, not dicks. If all they wanted was a cock, then they don't date or/and can use a dildo.

Reactions: 950483

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Btw I wouldn't bother replying to this thread anymore. On the day that the OP posted this he pm'ed me asking how to delete this thread and his account cos he's embarrassed for posting it. Obviously he didn't like the frank responses. And it appears that hasn't been back since.

Reactions: JackDoff and 950483

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE="Antonio_52300, post: 6356941, member: 1062669"I am just self concious about my size and nothing seems to make me feel better. Is there anyway to tell that she's lying or telling the truth? Please help[/QUOTE]

A few things...

First, you don't really have a particularly small cock. So, there is unlikely to any issue here, except in your mind.

Second, if she's telling you that she's loving the sex, believe her.

Third, do not make the mistake of going on and on to her about the small size of your cock. I can almost guarantee she will not find this an interesting topic of conversation, and in the worst case scenario she will find it so annoying that she'll end the relationship.

Reactions: rtg and 950483

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Btw I wouldn't bother replying to this thread anymore. On the day that the OP posted this he pm'ed me asking how to delete this thread and his account cos he's embarrassed for posting it. Obviously he didn't like the frank responses. And it appears that hasn't been back since.

That's a shame.

He started to open to himself and had the courage to share. Too bad. :(

Reactions: 950483 and rtg

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there are methods, like water-boarding, electro-shock, cutting, slicing, burning, dental pliers and rusty hammers often to the trick but, I think the amazing sex might end. for good.
learning to believe the one you're with is really, so much more satisfying than those trips to the abandon whare houses. at midnight. and you can build trust and honesty on open and candid communication.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you rich; or do you own a lot of property ? Do you spend lotsssssssssssss of money on her in general ?Is she an illegal, trying to get a green card by marrying you ? Is she close to the age where her chances of having kids is getting close at hand; and you are her last chance ? Are you one of those guys who practically invented oral sex ?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, she may just be lying to you. If you answer NO, to all of them she is probably telling you the truth, just enjoy and let the relationship take its natural course