Fanz69

Superior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Posts
645
Media
0
Likes
6,934
Points
313
Sexuality
No Response
Gender
Male
His name is Marcello from the Guysite.
Just wondering what happened to him after the guysite shut down. I cant seem to find him
Does he have any social media, or is he now on another site.
 

Attachments

  • Love
Reactions: KIWIBEAR1963
His name is Eric Richards.
you can find him here, Eric Richards (Ericrichards235) - Contributor Profile on Dreamstime
Here, Alternative Photos
Here, Eric Richards Photography (@ericrichardsphoto) • Instagram photos and videos
and also here eric635's Porn Gifs | RedGIFs

so I know who he is, but i know there are more videos of him nude, as i have seen way more than this, years back. I cannot find much of him now. I have seen him on Tumble also. I cannot find any of his nudes than i have listed here, which is not a lot.
can anyone help please
 

Attachments