Henry Cavill

Here are some of my favorite pictures regarding his beautiful beautiful pits. I guess the one with the white shirt is what I like most, its so subtle yet it always gets me absolutely rock hard

Attachments

I hope we get a full view of his ass, but I'm afraid we will be disappointed again.
I'm almost certain that would be even less nudity from him. He was the only bait to attract str8 women and gays. And did not accomplish the mission.
Not only in this show, Henry became a source of frequent disappointment. Obviously I still worship his unmatch beauty, but if we summarize his decisions, discourses and all in the last 7 years, the rage is inevitable lmao

What padding??
It’s clearly his balls to the left and dick to the right as it moves when the water hits it lol
This is a silicone suit Henry is wearing underneath Superman costume, that's why it has a silver shining as costume itself is very thin material to be flexible . As you see it has a bulge/shield as well as American football players. Sorry for disappointment,but no actor would float his dick and balls like you think. lol
dCVHX0E.jpg

This is a silicone suit Henry is wearing underneath Superman costume, that's why it has a silver shining as costume itself is very thin material to be flexible . As you see it has a bulge/shield as well as American football players. Sorry for disappointment,but no actor would float his dick and balls like you think. lol
View attachment 44872781
Lmao

View attachment 44872781
thank you, they are so naive...