Henry Cavill

27390673714bd950b4149279576b8f4984e2c418.gifv
63eeeceeb643533f91b012128d33e16596a1bb5e.gifv

59e9e899a3c6ae048aa5790f3c0b3a321bfa2459.gifv
931bb9a5b1a4a4a2fba72df09f4637e9fac71cca.gifv


0213f83e0f8d33def15f467c96ff957329c0adc3.gifv
d8ff49cdfc4a3422771967cdc8ebe51c4ba12b7c.gifv
d56be45a8bc22bc1ed7d85ab88f7c41a1ea43713.gifv
635c8280886ed074c5514a1af4c8620ad2d194ea.gifv
 
There was a story on reddit that some internet guy was at Cavill's house fixing internet in Florida and he asked for the picture and then got fired and lost the job. Idk if true but sounds very disappointing .
What picture did he supposedly ask for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Denyaku
There was a story on reddit that some internet guy was at Cavill's house fixing internet in Florida and he asked for the picture and then got fired and lost the job. Idk if true but sounds very disappointing .
Anywhere I worked that involved celebrities had very strict rules about how you interact with them. I don’t think that’s anything against Henry if the worker violated policy. There’s a time and a place for that. Maybe he felt that his home was not the place. Could be as simple as HC calling the company and just saying, “This happened with your employee, and I don’t feel like it’s appropriate,” and the company being like, “Yeah, that’s against our policy,” and letting him go. Maybe he also had other issues, and this was the last straw. I wouldn’t hold it against Henry.
 
Anywhere I worked that involved celebrities had very strict rules about how you interact with them. I don’t think that’s anything against Henry if the worker violated policy. There’s a time and a place for that. Maybe he felt that his home was not the place. Could be as simple as HC calling the company and just saying, “This happened with your employee, and I don’t feel like it’s appropriate,” and the company being like, “Yeah, that’s against our policy,” and letting him go. Maybe he also had other issues, and this was the last straw. I wouldn’t hold it against Henry.
Sometimes it’s not even the celebrity that complains, a security guard from the LA county courthouse got in trouble for taking a selfie with Kristen Steward when she serves jury duty and posted it online.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AfterHours69
Anywhere I worked that involved celebrities had very strict rules about how you interact with them. I don’t think that’s anything against Henry if the worker violated policy. There’s a time and a place for that. Maybe he felt that his home was not the place. Could be as simple as HC calling the company and just saying, “This happened with your employee, and I don’t feel like it’s appropriate,” and the company being like, “Yeah, that’s against our policy,” and letting him go. Maybe he also had other issues, and this was the last straw. I wouldn’t hold it against Henry.
I was just going to say the same thing. I've worked in phone customer service for companies with very high profile clients and the rules there where what we could or could not say were very strict. I saw more than one person walked out for violating those rules, and one arrested for divulging too much information outside of the workplace.