Henry Cavill

i hope henry changes his mind about doing nude scenes.

out of all celebrities to be so anti-nudity, whyyy did it have to be henry fucking cavill??? :sob:

meanwhile goblins like barry keoghan keep showing their cock and ass against our will. i hate it here
Because he knows that he is that handsome and he has created a myth about it (at least he thinks about it).

out of all celebrities to be so anti-nudity, whyyy did it have to be henry fucking cavill??? :sob:

meanwhile goblins like barry keoghan keep showing their cock and ass against our will. i hate it here
Me, upon buying a monkey's paw at a sketchy Middle Eastern bazaar: "I wish more actors would show dick and ass" (thinking of Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth)

The monkey's paw: "Looool no, you're getting Barry Keoghan and Ewan Mitchell, you dumb fuck. Enjoy."

It really is a modern day tragedy that we only got one dimly lit nude scene of him ever. And now that he's in his 40s and a father, no fucking way we'll ever see anything (tbh I doubt we'll even get shirtless scenes from him again).

Given all the shitty movies he was in when he was younger you'd think one director or producer would've convinced him to drop trou. So many himbo actors have nude scenes from early in their careers when they didn't have the luxury to be picky about roles, but somehow Henry avoided it.

It really is a modern day tragedy that we only got one dimly lit nude scene of him ever. And now that he's in his 40s and a father, no fucking way we'll ever see anything (tbh I doubt we'll even get shirtless scenes from him again).

Given all the shitty movies he was in when he was younger you'd think one director or producer would've convinced him to drop trou.
Dimly lit?
IMG_7853.gif

IMG_0073.gif

IMG_0074.gif
IMG_7855.gif

I do agree with you though that he won’t even do shirtless scenes anymore

It is dimly lit! Medieval candle lighting nonsense. I want to see his ass hairs in 4k UHD.
Lol ok that I’ll give you but it’s better lit than his second ass scene that’s a crime against nature but of course you can see the chicks tits : unamused:
IMG_8946.gif
IMG_8947.gif
IMG_8948.gif

Given all the shitty movies he was in when he was younger you'd think one director or producer would've convinced him to drop trou. So many himbo actors have nude scenes from early in their careers when they didn't have the luxury to be picky about roles, but somehow Henry avoided it.
I laugh at how easily ya'll give up and take things for granted. I do think we'll at least get more shirtless takes. Nude ones, debatable. Yup. But shirtless is more posible tbh. We'll have to be patient and see. Maybe Highlander will get laid too lol

Y'all!! Enough with the spoilers!!!

There is a spoiler option to mask anything that would ruin the movie for someone else. See that lil mask icon under the first set of three dots? Here is the actual thingies [*ISPOILER] movie content/clips go here[/I*SPOILER]

Remove the * and type anything potentially movie ruining between the ] and the [

Be kind to folks who are excited about the flick and haven't gotten to peep it.

Last edited: