Hey everyone… hope your having a good day.

D

deleted22939241

I registered way back in the Summer 2023
1.Upfront I’m red dirt farm raised guy and I’m not super prolific with Forums, but I will try not to be an idiot.
2. I am sadly Dyslexic as it gets… I try super hard to catch everything but somtimes

About the time I registered for this site… things went pretty insane.
I believe it might have been the same day I registered we had 2 F3 tornadoes come through destroying much of the town North of me where many of my friends and family lost everything.
It took the lives of 4 and injured about 20 when everyone was found.

In all that as the tail of the same storm came through the very rural area I live… it did major damage to my home, vehicles, equipment etc. It flipped a cotton Stripper like it was a paper plate… ug. So, it’s been nothing but trying to put everything back together (and I’m still trying to relearn to walk)…:

The sun was shining, no warning ever given…
That super cell that is still being researched exploded upwards in minutes, producing ”unprecedented“ damage.

A wonky caveat…
I’m still recovering from a horrific (not at fault) rollover accident that happened before the storms.
Sadly, the unthinkable amount of steroids to try and get me to heal and be able to walk, become a secondary problem (worse than the broken bones and Spinal Cord Injury). So, I’m trying to learn a whole new way of life.

Anyway… my life has basically totally changed In the last couple years and new plans on the horizo.
Most my friends have become living ghosts, spouse decided this wasn’t what she signed up for…
so Im trying to find a place where… I CAN BE THE ME I WAS NEVER ALLOWED TO BE.

I’m not some freak or anything (seriously)…
I got way too involved with a bunch of fake people whos demands were nothing but restrictions to anything outside their status quo. I never had ”family” so my in-laws became that default (and that became something I wasn’t). Most people know how it feels to be the odd one out (maybe not).

ANYHOW… thanks for allowing me to share in your space…

IF ANYONE HERE is recovering from something or needs to talk about the dark stuff like depressio Or recovery ❤️‍… Im good as long as it’s not gonna suck us into a black hole… (the mental kind)

Im guessing there is a place here (or we can make one) to hash stuff out…
Im not for drowning in the toxic… We talk to LIVE not wallow.

But people got to get it off themselves before that happens.
im an excellent listener, I love people and animals.
I‘m very intelligent and love learning.

I’m not a pan expert, but I will try about anything (that isn’t totally illegal or deadl)..
I’m open minded and not judgmental. In real life I might not say 29 words a day..
so… i let it go somewhere online usually (You Tube keeps scolding me like a child and people are so mean in the comments).

REMINDER: I am horribly DYSLEXIC (among other things) so if I miss something or auto correct throws some crazy thing in that makes ZERO SENSE… Just tell me. All so writing or typing is simply exercises to try and keep things half workin…

I doesn’t offend me If you say “WTF are you saying?” At that point I know I missed something.
I only gat mad at myself and I’m getting a lot better at not doing that.
YES, It embarrasses me but I would rather be open and honest then have to hide it.
I’m tired of hiding who I truly am (and that’s basically why I’m trying this out).

I hope to find some friends here (it’s not always talking about sex for me). I guess us intellectual goons get nearly as much out of being there for others. But at the end of the day… I’m still a guy with the same crazy needs and a wild side, just like anyone else.

Be safe always
Chance

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG! And there are lots of places for non-sexual posts. Safe Space, Womenks Issues

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome and good for you to be who you are, always happy to chat I am in Norfolk Uk. Love Texas been there a few times and really enjoyed the lone star state. Take care and best wishes.