Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stg he never fucking bothers to check what's public and what's not. His replies, his number of OF posts, his follows, his likes :skull: I can't tell if he's dumb or if he thinks everyone else is
he probably thinks he’s above anyone else but like boy sit tf down :skull::skull:

Reactions: BrazilWoods

Teeheebee

Cherished Member
Media
He does but only in one of his photos
btw I’ve seen from someone that he actually shows cock on OF, can anyone verify?
Honestly I'd say just wait till he puts more content up, probably in a month or something when he inevitably burns out like he has with basically all of his paid content so you can just save it all for basically a one time payment

Tapette89

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He does but only in one of his photos

Honestly I'd say just wait till he puts more content up, probably in a month or something when he inevitably burns out like he has with basically all of his paid content so you can just save it all for basically a one time payment
I don't know how ignorant he can be to think he can get a large OF subscription base with just catering to women. He definitely does not care about his queer audience.

itzmsnoxeema

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know how ignorant he can be to think he can get a large OF subscription base with just catering to women. He definitely does not care about his queer audience.
LMAO was just thinking about that, he’s delusional af I’m cryingggg, you’re not someone women are looking forward too IJBOL it’s the gays that are paying your bills

Reactions: StraightChaser

Teeheebee

Cherished Member
Media
He keeps tweeting "DM me for menu" like... if you have an OF no one is going to try and buy from you personally when there's zero insurance policy there and his prices are lowkey insane last checked ($10 for a pic like wtf?). Why keep advertising it, no one is that dumb. Also, if you have content you should be posting it to your OF, if you're not going to, then no one is going to sub, cause why the hell would anyone try to get behind a paywall when the actual content is behind an entirely different paywall.

Reactions: itzmsnoxeema

Teeheebee

Cherished Member
Media
Also, he said he's gonna "go crazy on OF since [his] influencing dreams went down the drain" which rubs me the wrong way cause 1. why keep just saying shit like that when you can just do it and 2. the reason his influencing dreams are "down the drain" is entirely his fault. His old insta got suspended cause he was being too horny on main with his Facebook (chasing more femboys there btw), and they literally gave him an opportunity to get both back if he cleaned up his facebook but nope.

Btw, those "influencing dreams" weren't going anywhere. I dunno what to call it yet but he was suffering from the same delusions as Caleb Coffee in thinking he could make a living off fitness specifically. For some reason these idiots look at their massive followings built from shirtless pics and somehow think "oh yeah, all these people are definitely following me for my workout stuff." I can't tell if they're dense or lying to themselves.