Photos & Videos hgdances (Tiktok)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it’s been nearly a month since he started his page and I think I can confidently say that it doesn’t seem to be headed in the right direction. I’d love to be proven wrong but as of right now his posts are so disappointingly lackluster :sweat:

he truly fumbled his potential

Reactions: dionysis11
ok but their queerbaity clickbait still stands, anyone knows these 3 do the worst collabs with anyone
and I am not shaming sides or anything
“Queerbaity Clickbait” he’s literally queer. He’s gay. He has a boyfriend. He sucks dick. He gets fucked in the ass for your enjoyment…you spend too much time on the internet if you don’t see how calling RENO-a literal gay man, a “queerbaity clickbait(er)”

“Queerbaity Clickbait” he’s literally queer. He’s gay. He has a boyfriend. He sucks dick. He gets fucked in the ass for your enjoyment…you spend too much time on the internet if you don’t see how calling RENO-a literal gay man, a “queerbaity clickbait(er)”
As I remember he has never bottomed for anyone
Also have yoy seen the titles of his vids like the one he did with austin wolf where "he almost fucks"
Also when i commented this I didnt know he recently unveiled his boyfriend
And since this isnt the reno thread I will stop discussing him here

the kid already said he wasn’t doing any nudity so i don’t know why ppl keep expecting that. people be thinking so hard with their dicks, they can’t respect boundaries.
I actually was messaging him on ig before he made his of I was clear about what I was looking for and not once did he imply that he wasn’t gonna be doing anything nude.

I don’t think the issue is people not respecting boundaries the issue is people who refuse to be transparent with their boundaries until you’ve already paid the price. If you don’t wanna post nude content that’s absolutely fine but simply say that before I spend my money on you

I actually was messaging him on ig before he made his of I was clear about what I was looking for and not once did he imply that he wasn’t gonna be doing anything nude.

I don’t think the issue is people not respecting boundaries the issue is people who refuse to be transparent with their boundaries until you’ve already paid the price. If you don’t wanna post nude content that’s absolutely fine but simply say that before I spend my money on you

this is interesting because I also had a lengthy convo with him when he started out about the potential his page could have and he straight up told me he made his OF as a joke to "see how many people would subscribe" and then deleted the message shortly after lol.

I don’t think he’s smart enough to maximize on this platform. Because earlier this week, I asked him if he sold pairs of his worn underwear. He responded and said possibly and asked what the price was which I thought was weird. Anyway, I put a price out there and he said I’m going to pass. Sorry. I’m not mad about it it’s just that that’s literally an easy way to make money instead of throwing them in your hamper mail them out and make a buck.

I don’t think he’s smart enough to maximize on this platform. Because earlier this week, I asked him if he sold pairs of his worn underwear. He responded and said possibly and asked what the price was which I thought was weird. Anyway, I put a price out there and he said I’m going to pass. Sorry. I’m not mad about it it’s just that that’s literally an easy way to make money instead of throwing them in your hamper mail them out and make a buck.
this is exactly how he was with my requests too. he's more about making big money quickly and dipping than making good, consistent money for potentially a VERY long time and it kinda makes me sad.

At least they’re complaining about it. Hopefully he takes the feedback and adjust
idk, he's pretty stubborn. I don't think he even bothers reading his comments anymore cuz it's mostly just people begging for him to post something worthwhile :joy:

Seen a few comments in this forum referencing the fact that he mentioned that his not free OF would contain no nudity. I've not seen statements from him corroborating this; but can take people at their word on this. The problem then is not that there are no nudes; but that all of the content he offers on his OF is considerably less enticing that what he offers on his free social media pages (i.e. Instagram and TikTok.) You walk into a bar. There's a water fountain next to the entrance that literally anyone can access for free. You order a shot of 12 year Macallan for say $ 5.00. You're in a bar after all. If the bartender came from around the bar with an empty shot glass and filled it with the water from that water fountain you passed on the way in AFTER you paid your $ 5; you would be livid and justified in being so. Nudity has nothing to do with a lot of people's problems with this guy. He appears to have an OF just for having the clout of having an OF; and mindless, overly horny simps will continue to pay for and love his substandard content.

He's too lazy! I messaged him on insta telling him he had two roads: the makaarons road to prosperity or the Brando road to forgotten booty fad. He's just here for the attention now, which may soon fade away if he didn't wisen up. He never responded to that though he had responded to my positive feedback of encouragement before.

Status
Not open for further replies.