Hi! Early 20s college twink here, with a huge love of undies and speedos.

D

deleted28821881

glad to have found a site with similar love of sexy men in underwear or nothing at all lol. I’ve been trying to explore my sexuality more in recent years. All I do know for certain is that sexy underwear, particularly briefs, and speedos have always been a huge turn on for me.

My gay awakening was going into the men’s underwear section at the department store just to look at the pictures of hot guys on the packaging LOOOOL.

As for speedos I have a collection of 9 so far with various brands like Turbo and Arena, but my fav ones are Japanese / Asian style cuts that are more bikini shape. Wearing them at the gym pool always feels exciting

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: deleted28821881
glad to have found a site with similar love of sexy men in underwear or nothing at all lol. I’ve been trying to explore my sexuality more in recent years. All I do know for certain is that sexy underwear, particularly briefs, and speedos have always been a huge turn on for me.

My gay awakening was going into the men’s underwear section at the department store just to look at the pictures of hot guys on the packaging LOOOOL.

As for speedos I have a collection of 9 so far with various brands like Turbo and Arena, but my fav ones are Japanese / Asian style cuts that are more bikini shape. Wearing them at the gym pool always feels exciting
Welcome

It’s nice to be awakened. Live your best life in your speedos.