Hi Everyone. Big Nut Lover

Charlieanne95uk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone! Newbie here. Female from the UK London area who’s specifically joined this site to look for guys with big nuts. And when I say big, I mean big. Low hanging fat gonads really get me going. Look forward to hearing from you

Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Hi everyone! Newbie here. Female from the UK London area who’s specifically joined this site to look for guys with big nuts. And when I say big, I mean big. Low hanging fat gonads really get me going. Look forward to hearing from you
Hi and welcome, Charlieanne. I can certainly do big nuts. They're much bigger than my cock.

Reactions: Idcrightnow
Howdy. I have some big nuts and plenty of pics and vids of them in my galleries. Hope you stop by take a peek and like what you see. Cheers

Sounds delish welcome