Hi People

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all thought they gave you money for winning the Goofy look-a-like contest, now we know the truth!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
The whole thing with redwoods and northstar fairies and Disney bribery. I suspected it all.

But while were being honest, I should tell you I'm not really a man. I'm a woman. Actually, I'm not really a woman. I'm a horse. Actually, I'm not really a horse. I'm a broom.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The whole thing with redwoods and northstar fairies and Disney bribery. I suspected it all.

But while were being honest, I should tell you I'm not really a man. I'm a woman. Actually, I'm not really a woman. I'm a horse. Actually, I'm not really a horse. I'm a broom.

The truth comes out :biggrin1:

Your very popular Stephie

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
genital warts? hahaha but hey if Monster is gay but wants me.. hey im being called a guy wtf lol

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
genital warts? hahaha but hey if Monster is gay but wants me.. hey im being called a guy wtf lol

You're the one that suggested it Stephie, is there something we should know? Did you join LPSG because of your huge crying game schlong? :wink:

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like it but there are a few assholes here and there but I have friends and that was my main reason for joining and Blocko wtf do you mean lol

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it but there are a few assholes here and there but I have friends and that was my main reason for joining and Blocko wtf do you mean lol

I mean that the artist left 13" of extra wood when he carved you from that tree :eek::biggrin1:.