Hi!

MarinatedMullens

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,

I'm a 19 year old from America but currently living in Germany, and I'm interested in exploring this space.

I don't like necessarily adopting labels, but I'd consider myself somewhat bicurious.

The idea of finding a bate bro/jerk off bud sounds really fun, I've looked at Sniffies, Bateworld, and Grindr before but this space is new to me. I've never had any male-male relationships so I'm quite new.

Feel free to send pics and I may reciprocate ;)

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Hi,

I'm a 19 year old from America but currently living in Germany, and I'm interested in exploring this space.

I don't like necessarily adopting labels, but I'd consider myself somewhat bicurious.

The idea of finding a bate bro/jerk off bud sounds really fun, I've looked at Sniffies, Bateworld, and Grindr before but this space is new to me. I've never had any male-male relationships so I'm quite new.

Feel free to send pics and I may reciprocate ;)
Welcome.