Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, a bit of an odd story, appreciate it might not be for everyone, but this is how I discovered that I had a foot fetish.
I'm in college at this point (maybe I'm a late bloomer in the fetish department) and it's been a couple of months now. It's the usual story - attending classes, making friends, getting drunk. I'm a relatively shy guy so meeting other guys for dating/sex usually only happens when they make the first move. I wouldn't say I'm unattractive (5'11, brown hair, green eyes, slim/average build) I'm just not confident.
Anyway, one day I'm sat in class and I admittedly have a hangover from the night before so I'm bored and day dreaming more so than usual. The guy sitting in front of me is Josh, a friend of a friend who is god damn hot! Dirty blonde hair, dark eyes and a cheeky boy-next-door face. He's a runner or maybe he cycles, I can't really remember, but whatever he is doing is working for him! So, I'm looking him over - toned body noticeable beneath his t-shirt and down to his lightly hairy legs. I notice he's tapping his feet and wiggling them around. Then he stops, pushes the toe of one foot into the back of the other and pushes his sneaker to slip his foot out. Now I know this nothing extraordinary (I do it every day when I get back to my room) but watching this guy do it today was - different. Maybe because I'm already attracted to him, maybe because I'm hungover which always makes me horny as hell, or maybe a bit of both.
He slips his foot out of these worn sneakers and he's wearing white socks. I don't know why but I'm immediately turned on. I'm thinking to myself "Is it because it's almost like he's starting to undress?" but all I know is at that moment I want to bury my face in his feet. His white socks were a little dirty to the point where I could make out the imprint of his sole and toes on the bottom. He placed his socked foot down on the floor, rubbing against the back of his other sneaker before pushing it off too. As he moved his foot off the floor I could see a smell wet patch from the heat of his foot on the cold floor. By this point my cock is rock hard! I'm suddenly thinking of how they smell, what it would be like to be under that desk, under his feet. I want to press my nose against those dirty soles and breathe in deep. Feel the sweaty heat on my face and body.
Suddenly I come back to reality and realise I'm gripping the bulge in my jeans and I quickly let go as I remember where I am. Luckily I'm at the back of the room so there's no one behind me to see anything. I quickly glance left and right at the others a desk or two away but thankfully they don't seem to be paying any attention.
All I can do is stare at his dirty socked feet as he kicks his sneakers around under his desk. I'm instinctively grabbing my bulge again, rhythmically squeezing my hard cock as it strains inside my jeans. I need to do something about this and I can't pull it out in the middle of class.
Next thing I'm excusing myself from class and heading towards the boys toilets. I get inside a stall and bolt the door while my other hand is already undoing my belt. I undo the zip and my jeans fall to my ankles. I pull the waistband of my boxers down under my balls and grip my cock. I close my eyes and my imagination runs wild thinking about Josh and his sweaty feet. I'm working my cock back and forth and feel it get wet and sticky as I begin to leak precum. I want Josh's feet, his dirty socks, his hairy legs and toned body. I want it all. I just wish I had one of his sneakers or one of those dirty white socks right now.
I get an idea, I kick off one of my own sneakers, reluctantly let go of my throbbing cock and reach down to pull one of my own socks off. It's warm and a little damp with sweat as I wrap it around my cock and begin using it to jerk off. I close my eyes again, convincing myself that it's one of Josh's socks. I imagine peeling off his socks, wrapping one around my cock as I jerk off while I run my tounge over her bare sweaty sole. My imagination's going crazy thinking about his feet, his cock, him fucking me as he stuffs a sock in my mouth. I work my cock faster and faster, the warm sock gripped tightly around it. I reach up with my free hand and grip the top of the stall door as my knees go weak and I shoot a thick, hot, load of cum all over the sock and the back of the door. I let out a small moan as I struggle a little to keep standing and begin to slow my jerking. Cum continues to leak from my cock, dripping onto the sock wrapped around it and down to my balls.
Once I've caught my breathe and steadied myself I use the sock to lap up the rest of the cum. I think about wiping the back of the stall door but from the look of the stains I wasn't the first to shoot all over it, so I decide to leave my mark too. With nothing left to do I lift my leg up and pull my now cum soaked sock back over my foot and squeeze it back into my sneaker.
Up until this point not much had gotten me worked up as much as Josh's feet just did. I knew this wouldn't be the last time either and wanted even more to get a hold of those socks and worship his feet. I started to make sure that me and Josh became a lot closer after that.....

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i enjoy the entire body of a man--even his feet and toes--i met couple guys thought it was gross--but it was ok to rim their asses----the first guy after turning 18 that i admired his feet and toes--lets name him cody-- he was about 5ft 5 inches tall and 150 lbs--nice little body smooth--a nice thick cock and when got to his feet---i saw his toes-- and they were small tiny toes that i rubbed with my hands and then his feet--he never had that done before but didnt realize it was such a orgasmic feeling--

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i enjoy the entire body of a man--even his feet and toes--i met couple guys thought it was gross--but it was ok to rim their asses----the first guy after turning 18 that i admired his feet and toes--lets name him cody-- he was about 5ft 5 inches tall and 150 lbs--nice little body smooth--a nice thick cock and when got to his feet---i saw his toes-- and they were small tiny toes that i rubbed with my hands and then his feet--he never had that done before but didnt realize it was such a orgasmic feeling--
Yeah so many guys shy away from it without realising how good it can be. If you can stick your cock in my ass then I can put your toes in my mouth haha

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 2

It took a few weeks but eventually me and Josh got pretty close. We already knew each other through mutual friends and I made up excuses to talk to him more. Since we were in the same class it didn't take long. I called round to his dorm one afternoon. I figured I'd make up some excuse if he asked, but really I just wanted to see him.
I knock on the door but there's no answer. I was about to leave when I see him coming down the hall. He must be coming back from a run. His blonde hair is wet as he pushes it back off his face and the vest he's wearing clings to his toned body.
"Hey man! What are you doing here? Finally leave your room?!" he says with mock surprise while giving me a playful punch on the arm.
"Well, I came to copy your notes from class yesterday but clearly your gross ass needs a shower first!" I say, pretending to be disgusted.
"Oh, is that right?!" He then lifts up his arm and quickly moves towards me trying to shove his sweaty armpit in my face. I push against him, my hands pressed against his tight chest as he towers over me. I'm acting revolted but the smell of his fresh sweat was intoxicating. At that moment, I almost gave in. I wanted his sweaty body pressed against me.
He laughs and backs away to open the door. As he does, I look him over. He smells great right now too. What I wouldn't give to peel off those shorts, lick those muscular thighs and run my tounge down those lightly hairy legs. Fuck, I bet his feet are hot and sweaty as hell right now. I can feel my cock getting hard in my jeans. Please, just pin me down under those feet and make me lick them clean, Josh!
Then his hand waves infront of my face "Hello...? Where's your head at, man? You coming in or not?" he says with a confused grin. Fuck! I snap back to reality. How long had I been day dreaming?! I realise I'm staring down at his sneakers and then quickly I look back up at him as he holds open the door. "Uh... sorry... I just spaced a little." a brief, embarrassed pause as I try in vain to stop myself from blushing and step inside.
It's a decent sized, single dormroom and just a little messy with some clothes laying around. I sit down on the bed as he leans over his desk "My notebook is here somewhere." His shorts cling to his ass as he bends over and I see the outline of his underwear. A faint line arching across each firm ass cheek. Clearly a briefs man! He tosses me the notebook. "Here you go. Feel free to copy what you need. I'll be back in a few because..." he smiles and mimics my voice "my gross ass needs a shower!" He reaches down, grips the bottom of his vest and pulls it up over his head and off as he turns and walks towards the bathroom. His chest is toned and smooth besides a patch of hair in the centre and a small trail running from his belly button down and disappearing under the waistband of his shorts. Both patches of hair are wet and cling to his body, slick and shiny with sweat. He heads into the bathroom and leaves the door ajar.
I hear him undressing and the next thing his sneakers are being tossed out of the bathroom and quickly followed by his shorts, making a small pile by the door. My hand is immediately squeezing the bulge in my jeans as my other hand grips the sheets of his bed. Fuck! He's just on the other side of that wall getting completely naked! The smell from his sneakers has started filling the room. The warm, musky smell has got me rock hard. Out comes a pair of black briefs from the bathroom, landing in the pile with the rest. Next, two socks. One makes it onto the pile while the other lands in the doorway. They're pale gray ankle socks. Even from the bed I can make out darker grey patches where the sweat from his feet has made them wet. My cock is straining inside my jeans. I lean back a little and slip my hand beneath the waistband of my boxers to re-adjust. The tip of my cock is already a little sticky with precum.
I hear the shower turn on but the door is still ajar. Is he not going to close it? Does he not care that I'm here... or does he want me to look? My mind races with ideas and fantasies. Whatever is going on I cant let this chance pass me by. I hear the shower door close and I'm on my feet. I inch towards the bathroom door. I can hear water splashing around so I assume I'm safe. As I get up to the door I look down at the pile of clothes. The smell of Josh's sweat is stronger now. I bend down and pick up one of the socks. It's still warm and damp. As I turn it in my hand I can make out the wet footprint. I press it to my nose and breathe in deep. Fuck! The smell is overwhelming! My other hand is down inside my boxers again as I rub my cock and breathe in the musky smell. My heart is pounding in my chest from the excitement. I lower the sock from my face and very slowly peer around the doorway into the bathroom. How the hell am I going to explain this if he catches me?!
I see him in the shower and he has his back to me. The shower door is frosted in the middle so I can only see from his shoulders up and his calves down. His large, smooth feet immediately catch my eye. I need to be quick. One of my hands still grips the damp sock but the other is quietly pulling down the zip of my jeans. I reach inside, through the gap in my boxers and pull out my fully erect cock. I bring the sock back up to my nose and breathe it in as I watch Josh in the shower. My other hand is working my cock back and forth. The sticky, warm precum covering my palm and fingers. I cant believe I'm doing this. Cant believe I'm seeing this. I start jerking faster and faster. Josh's musky scent pressed against my face as I watch him. I picture him forcing me down under his sweaty feet. I'm jerking off as he makes me suck his toes clean. Fuck, I'm going to cum!
I quickly move my hand with the sock in it down to my cock. I can't cum all over his room! I cup my hand and press the damp sock against the tip of my cock to try and stop it squirting all over the wall. If anything, pushing the sock against my cock just made the orgasm more intense! I want to stop. I dont want to make a mess and get caught, but this feels too good. My knees go weak and my eyes roll back as I shoot a massive load. Thick, hot cum covers the sock and pools in my hand. I manage to stop it from squirting everywhere but the sock and my hand are completely covered in cum. I start to panic. Knowing he will be out of the shower any second. I undo the button on my jeans and then pull my, still hard, cum dripping cock back into my boxers. I ball up Josh's sock and shove into my pocket. Shit, I hope he doesn't notice! I then wipe the rest of the cum from my hands onto my boxers. This is so damn messy but I've got no other choice. I hear the shower stop. I hope I've got all the cum off my hands and desperately button and zip up my jeans.
I quickly go back to sitting on the bed and try to calm down. Holy shit that was risky but such an intense orgasm! I hope he doesn't notice the missing sock! I quickly look myself over and the space by the door. Fuck, I hope I didn't get cum anywhere else...

Bolton

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, a bit of an odd story, appreciate it might not be for everyone, but this is how I discovered that I had a foot fetish.
I'm in college at this point (maybe I'm a late bloomer in the fetish department) and it's been a couple of months now. It's the usual story - attending classes, making friends, getting drunk. I'm a relatively shy guy so meeting other guys for dating/sex usually only happens when they make the first move. I wouldn't say I'm unattractive (5'11, brown hair, green eyes, slim/average build) I'm just not confident.
Anyway, one day I'm sat in class and I admittedly have a hangover from the night before so I'm bored and day dreaming more so than usual. The guy sitting in front of me is Josh, a friend of a friend who is god damn hot! Dirty blonde hair, dark eyes and a cheeky boy-next-door face. He's a runner or maybe he cycles, I can't really remember, but whatever he is doing is working for him! So, I'm looking him over - toned body noticeable beneath his t-shirt and down to his lightly hairy legs. I notice he's tapping his feet and wiggling them around. Then he stops, pushes the toe of one foot into the back of the other and pushes his sneaker to slip his foot out. Now I know this nothing extraordinary (I do it every day when I get back to my room) but watching this guy do it today was - different. Maybe because I'm already attracted to him, maybe because I'm hungover which always makes me horny as hell, or maybe a bit of both.
He slips his foot out of these worn sneakers and he's wearing white socks. I don't know why but I'm immediately turned on. I'm thinking to myself "Is it because it's almost like he's starting to undress?" but all I know is at that moment I want to bury my face in his feet. His white socks were a little dirty to the point where I could make out the imprint of his sole and toes on the bottom. He placed his socked foot down on the floor, rubbing against the back of his other sneaker before pushing it off too. As he moved his foot off the floor I could see a smell wet patch from the heat of his foot on the cold floor. By this point my cock is rock hard! I'm suddenly thinking of how they smell, what it would be like to be under that desk, under his feet. I want to press my nose against those dirty soles and breathe in deep. Feel the sweaty heat on my face and body.
Suddenly I come back to reality and realise I'm gripping the bulge in my jeans and I quickly let go as I remember where I am. Luckily I'm at the back of the room so there's no one behind me to see anything. I quickly glance left and right at the others a desk or two away but thankfully they don't seem to be paying any attention.
All I can do is stare at his dirty socked feet as he kicks his sneakers around under his desk. I'm instinctively grabbing my bulge again, rhythmically squeezing my hard cock as it strains inside my jeans. I need to do something about this and I can't pull it out in the middle of class.
Next thing I'm excusing myself from class and heading towards the boys toilets. I get inside a stall and bolt the door while my other hand is already undoing my belt. I undo the zip and my jeans fall to my ankles. I pull the waistband of my boxers down under my balls and grip my cock. I close my eyes and my imagination runs wild thinking about Josh and his sweaty feet. I'm working my cock back and forth and feel it get wet and sticky as I begin to leak precum. I want Josh's feet, his dirty socks, his hairy legs and toned body. I want it all. I just wish I had one of his sneakers or one of those dirty white socks right now.
I get an idea, I kick off one of my own sneakers, reluctantly let go of my throbbing cock and reach down to pull one of my own socks off. It's warm and a little damp with sweat as I wrap it around my cock and begin using it to jerk off. I close my eyes again, convincing myself that it's one of Josh's socks. I imagine peeling off his socks, wrapping one around my cock as I jerk off while I run my tounge over her bare sweaty sole. My imagination's going crazy thinking about his feet, his cock, him fucking me as he stuffs a sock in my mouth. I work my cock faster and faster, the warm sock gripped tightly around it. I reach up with my free hand and grip the top of the stall door as my knees go weak and I shoot a thick, hot, load of cum all over the sock and the back of the door. I let out a small moan as I struggle a little to keep standing and begin to slow my jerking. Cum continues to leak from my cock, dripping onto the sock wrapped around it and down to my balls.
Once I've caught my breathe and steadied myself I use the sock to lap up the rest of the cum. I think about wiping the back of the stall door but from the look of the stains I wasn't the first to shoot all over it, so I decide to leave my mark too. With nothing left to do I lift my leg up and pull my now cum soaked sock back over my foot and squeeze it back into my sneaker.
Up until this point not much had gotten me worked up as much as Josh's feet just did. I knew this wouldn't be the last time either and wanted even more to get a hold of those socks and worship his feet. I started to make sure that me and Josh became a lot closer after that.....

I actually fucking did this at work a few times. One of my colleagues is so fucking hot and he would sit right opposite me, talking about how he sleeps naked at night, along with imitating to one of the females to suck his toes .... I couldn't stop thinking about it and it got me so hard. I ended up going to the toilets to bust one out. Did it enough times. It felt even hotter when I followed him to the toilet a few times, knowing he was in the next stall.

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually fucking did this at work a few times. One of my colleagues is so fucking hot and he would sit right opposite me, talking about how he sleeps naked at night, along with imitating to one of the females to suck his toes .... I couldn't stop thinking about it and it got me so hard. I ended up going to the toilets to bust one out. Did it enough times. It felt even hotter when I followed him to the toilet a few times, knowing he was in the next stall.
That sounds hot!! Besides, busting a nut at work definitely breaks up the day

Sweatysocklover91

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once did this with one of my managers at work. I would stare at his socks all the time as he slipped his shoes off! Must have got caught a few times staring! One thing lead to another and one day had his foot in my lap and him asking for a massage, which I obliged to! Next thing I knew on a morning shift alone with him I was massaging and sucking on his sweaty socks and toes whilst he wanked! Best shift ever!

Thicc Shake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once did this with one of my managers at work. I would stare at his socks all the time as he slipped his shoes off! Must have got caught a few times staring! One thing lead to another and one day had his foot in my lap and him asking for a massage, which I obliged to! Next thing I knew on a morning shift alone with him I was massaging and sucking on his sweaty socks and toes whilst he wanked! Best shift ever!
Thats so damn hot! Can you come work with me??
Also not to give anything away, but very similar to what happens next in this story haha

Sweatysocklover91

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats so damn hot! Can you come work with me??
Also not to give anything away, but very similar to what happens next in this story haha
Haha it was a damn hot experience! And it wasn’t the only time it happened with us! I have other stories ;)