a while ago there was a thread on theworldaccordingto.com and it looked like it was cast members winding another one of the cast up by posting naed pics. Has anyone got these pics and can tell me who the guy was?
John Paul, you mean, not Craig! I wouldn't be surprised. What other reason could they have for suddenly introducing a young, fit hunk as a priest? Could be quite interesting - Jake Hendriks is quite a good actor, I've seen him before in several things.
ooo cant wait, i missed a few for various reasons started watching again and there was suddenly a priest staying with them?? can any one tell me how that happend? and when they are supposed to get together
oh and thank you CBTalltheTime i like it but sadly i can assure you that its is not me
With James Sutton leaving Emmerdale, any chance he'll reprise John Paul McQueen on Hollyoaks?
I made it through most of the reruns with John Paul and Craig, but I think I prefer Kieron Hobbs (Jake Hendriks) more.
What's Jake Hendriks up to these days? Any pics of the handsome guy?
Not according to James. He wants to get away from soaps.
Jake has been very quiet, media-wise, for the past three years but, according to his agent's site, has a fairly full CV - a shame that the parts are not dated, to give us a better idea of recent engagements: