Hot Guys who have ruined themselves with too many tattoos

never heard of this guy before so i looked him up. what's up with his areolas? how did they get so big? are they some type of tattoo as well??

View attachment 139015531
You can tattoo around your nips and I think this looks hot. His scalp tattoo is pretty unique to him. I love tattoos so don’t thing guys can ruin themselves with them. Just my humble opinion.

Reactions: Kanashi
I do not wish to glorify a convicted murdered, hence no uploaded photos, but a man named Wade Wilson has some curious face tattoos. He is in the news so you can find him...
wade wilson? does this person also guy by the alias "deadpool?"

wade wilson? does this person also guy by the alias "deadpool?"
I am referring to a real convicted killer who is in the news. Maybe the name is assumed or just coincidental to the comic-book/movie character. As I mentioned, I do not know the appropriateness of uploading his photos considering his conviction. He is quite handsome and has unusual face tattoos.

How about Colson Baker, AKA Machine Gun Kelly? Here's a rare photo of him when he was an actor, then the MGK we all know, and his latest look so much ink it looks like a wetsuit.
Noo! he didn't really ruin his body like that? He chose the ink look? All body types, shapes and colours are beautiful, its not needed to cover any of them up to such a massive degree.

I hate tattoos but I would much rather prefer a portrait look (second pic) instead of throw paint on me (third).

Of all the stupid and horrific hobbies to take up, tattoos are among the worst. Why would someone do that to themselves? It’s about as attractive as rotting roadkill. Then there is the awful pain of getting stabbed with needles, if someone enjoys that they’re really wacko. And then there the guys with tattoos on their dicks. Could you imagine volunteering and paying someone a lot of money to repeatedly stab you in the dick with a needle? Then there are those who get body piercings on top of it. I saw a bumper sticker not long ago that said “Tattoos: When You Have The Need To Make Your Mistakes Permanent”. 9CDAA1BE-7381-4BF0-ACEB-255D9181FAF6.png
E21B8EB2-AE39-4062-8F96-A28C658E1676.jpeg
21F62676-5CCA-4165-B5E6-DD280C89285D.jpeg
3999B472-A0C4-4764-B9EC-044EC2E55304.jpeg
B43A5784-C8B7-4EA7-B004-7525F9B4FAD3.jpeg
D0D7B814-8772-4AB4-91D2-84C876CE28A5.gif
7B45F66D-0769-48BA-8218-6935CDA4FAFF.jpeg
51B8D70F-C484-4F1A-ADAF-12EE427EB539.jpeg
38A64C4B-4EA5-43B2-904D-33FBC932547D.jpeg
6A5ED7FE-708A-4F0A-82A2-2A7C5E66EA26.jpeg

As someone from LA County, it’s so bizarre seeing these otherwise attractive, white social media influencer guys nowadays getting the stupid knuckle-number tattoos. That’s what some ugly mug of a gang member would get, in, like, Compton or something. There’s no “deeper” meaning it has, other than you being stupid enough to emulate gang members, and in the form of paying to have your body ruined. I’d literally feel scared to sleep with a guy who had those cause I’d assume he had a criminal past.

It’s like that older trend of normal guys ruining their teeth with grills cause all the rappers and pimps were doing it back in the day.

Noo! he didn't really ruin his body like that? He chose the ink look? All body types, shapes and colours are beautiful, its not needed to cover any of them up to such a massive degree.

I hate tattoos but I would much rather prefer a portrait look (second pic) instead of throw paint on me (third).
I am not against tattoos, but am relieved to see good-looking men--and women--without them.

The New Yorker once had a cartoon that stayed in my head:

Attachments

Reactions: OKCSpooge
People can do what they want with their bodies. Idk life is short & we’re not taking our bodies with us when we die.

But for coversation sake. David Bromstad had pretty dramatic tattoo transformation. Still not a bad looking guy imo

Attachments

Davin is fine by me

64060e3f18cab-concept-muscle-worship-2-sayuncle-com-2023-03-06-10-57.mp4-1.jpg

Eu acho muito atraente homem tatuado. Na academia que eu frequentava tinha um guri tatuado lá que eu tinha muito tesão nele. Outro que eu acho atraente é o Wade Wilson (sim, eu sei que ele não presta. Mas não vou negar que acho ele bonito e atraente).

Maybe it’s just me, but when I see a good looking guy with lots of hideous tattoos I have to wonder about his level of sanity. Just to volunteer to take countless hours of getting repeatedly stabbed with needles, the fact that you’re putting ink into your blood, and that it’s permanent is mind boggling. And what if the tattoo artist makes a mistake? Or worse, you decide months or years later that you hate it? Tattoo removal is expensive and damages the skin so it never looks as good as it did before the tattoos.
A few weeks ago I saw a man, probably in his late 20’s, at the beach (I was in Provincetown) who was REALLY gorgeous and had a huge tattoo on his right bicep of Justin Bieber. That in itself was bad enough, but it was a tattoo of Justin on his knees jerking off a very beautiful boner with several large globs of cum flying, his face frozen in a scream of ecstasy. I try not to stare at people because it’s rude, but I couldn’t stop staring at the tattoo and the guy because I couldn’t believe what I had seen. All I could think of was how he must have to wear long sleeves all the time (Provincetown is so openly gay that no one would give you shit or try to beat you up for having a tattoo like that), especially at his job. Not to mention how ridiculous that guy will look when he’s old. You just know when his elderly body gets sent to a funeral home the people working there will be laughing hysterically.
I used to work with a woman who had the initials of a nasty and violent ex-boyfriend on her right wrist. As if that wasn’t bad enough, his name was Vincent Demorri. I think you can tell what his initials were. And this was back before laser tattoo removal became available. B2FE9145-4EAA-4805-A5DD-78C0FF466892.jpeg
EC11B1B8-537C-43C0-86DF-EC3B1428D2F1.jpeg
2F7304F7-BE05-468B-A0B8-737D90DCBA88.png
B5331E29-0516-46B9-84DF-232CD40FEDA2.png
09C8EFBA-D24F-4C7F-905E-7029D3B8DA51.jpeg
D6CBEF57-4FDB-4956-BF2F-7177F438315B.jpeg
9EFADC55-C06A-42C7-9346-3A1AB96118CE.gif