Hot "ID This Guy" Consolidated Thread 2.0

oooooo, in the first clip, would anyone know the name of this top or possibly his OF or twitter??

and in the second clip, same applies..would anyone know the name of the horny sexy bttm cumdump?
The top in the first clip is hungskater. One of my favorites. His only fans is def. Worth the $10

• Love
Reactions: krazioso13
The top in the first clip is hungskater. One of my favorites. His only fans is def. Worth the $10
a million thank to you. i had seen some clips and was able to piece together it was the same top, and fuck me, his cock had me hooked like wow. wanting to suck n drain it myself yet its hot as hell watching him deep dick guys. much appreciation for the info

Reactions: Jflynn1
a million thank to you. i had seen some clips and was able to piece together it was the same top, and fuck me, his cock had me hooked like wow. wanting to suck n drain it myself yet its hot as hell watching him deep dick guys. much appreciation for the info
Welcome! Yea he is a special one. Such a beautiful cock.

• Love
Reactions: krazioso13
how did you find that lol theres so many music videos with hot guys in it like this one
Not sure which image, I think the one that looks like they are about to kiss, google image search and it went to Instagram and his username was there. I think

Reactions: sinnersawn