Photos & Videos Hot "ID This Guy" Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas!

As I am finding it increasingly difficult to keep track of the hot guys of the world and even harder trying to identify them, and I don't want to spam existing threads created for specific people, I want to start a consolidated thread where anyone can ask to identify a guy from a photo or video.

To the people who can identify the men, you may post a direct link to an already-existing LPSG thread for said men, if there's any. I'll start:

View attachment 59309291

Who is this guy? :yum
Who is this???
 
Any ideas who they are?
The blonde guy is Alexander Steele, aka Luke Sutton.
Luke Sutton
The other guy is Mike, I think he goes by a number of names (Mike Jones, Mikefitness18, magicmike202017)
 
Can anyone id who these guys are? I’m dying to find them.
Yes, I do. I have a link to their video bookmarked on my computer. Remind me in a couple of hours when I’m back home and I’ll be able to tell you who they are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.