I went to UCLA. I know who he is lol.This is the ucla twink but still no idea who he is or his handle View attachment 96814841
He was @jamesbna on instaAny idea who this is?
View attachment 138193581
Was he on OF or jff?I went to UCLA. I know who he is lol.
Bottom is David West
Hayden brier
Anyone knows him??? He used to have a thread in here but I can't find it!!!
PotatochippopotamusAnyone knows him??? He used to have a thread in here but I can't find it!!!
His name is James Brannigan of Brooklyn, New York, where his father owns a Italian pork store. He used to be on instagram @jamesbna_ but he deleted that account. He didn't delete his facebook account, but it hasn't been active since 2018. He was a former semi-pro hockey prospect for a Utah affiliate of New York Islanders. (And as far I know, he didn't do porn) And according to this 2015 lawsuit filed by a young cashier at his father's store, he created a hostile work environment for her by unsuccessfully pursuing her romantically and showing up to her house on Christmas unannounced, when she hid her in her room. Getting the hint, he had her fired soon after, and she sued him. See PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptionsok someone please say who this hottie is, hope he does porn lol
I couldn't find the man's name but I did find the video. The girl named is Ms barbie69 and here is the video link.Who is this man I need to know . Does anyone have link to his vids ?View attachment 137763341
View attachment 137763321
I don’t think so. There were a lot of vids of him shared around on g drive. Never saw anything on of or anywhere else though.Was he on OF or jff?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.