Hot Muscle Dads

probably stopped cycling
S

Still looks really hot though
Well, I don’t know about that. He aged 10 years in 1 year :(.

And you know what’s really sad is this post that I saw. It got a reaction of me thats why I replied and post here. This was posted in 2022:

Feeling a little nostalgic tonight going through pics and can't believe this is where I'm at now physically and mentally. These photos were taken 6 months apart, and it's been quite the process. Physically the changes are huge, but mentally is really where I feel the most growth. I feel so much better about myself and all that I've accomplished. Lastly, thank all of YOU for being here and making this a reality. I'm literally mindblown by all this and your support means the world to me!
1714325795549.jpeg
The picture on the left is what his old body looks like. He seemed really happy and content with a fit bod. He transformed himself, but unfortunately he wasn’t able to keep that up. His current body is back to his old body but even skinnier.

His transformation:
1714325363521.jpeg

1714325433852.jpeg

Now:
1714325651580.jpeg

Back to his old body but even worse :(. Physical is one thing but in his post he mentioned mentally how he felt so much better about himself after the transformation. It makes me sad seeing his body now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardt Van Vuuren. Fuck

FimLOKEXEAUDh-W.jpg:large

FlpQ6yYaAAESH5l.jpg

tumblr_nzrst1bNiN1qh54ymo1_1280.jpg

Fj5QSuOaMAAyonx.jpg

FWkevPJXEAAofys.jpg
I need more!