Question to the membership: You are hired to be an assistant to one of these WWE wrestlers and you job details is to carry their bags, wash there wrestling clothes, arrange air travel and accommodations, rub and massage their sore ache muscles, even go as far as sponge bath ... If they are to stiff to take a shower. Who would be the wrestler and why? *Only one.
I wanted to say Kit Wilson since Elton Prince would probably come along, as they are a package deal, but if no cheating then I'd pick: Cameron Grimes.

He's just so sexy and seems fun as a person too.

------------

I also wanted to say that after seeing NXT yesterday I am so happy that Angel/Humberto are back being used in NXT! That's all I wanted. They could easily be booked for a NXT Tag Team Title reign. Then they can go back to the main roster with some momentum. They should get a female manager (or two) in Elektra Lopez and or Lola because Garza was best when he had Zelina as his manager.

Question to the membership: You are hired to be an assistant to one of these WWE wrestlers and you job details is to carry their bags, wash there wrestling clothes, arrange air travel and accommodations, rub and massage their sore ache muscles, even go as far as sponge bath ... If they are to stiff to take a shower. Who would be the wrestler and why? *Only one.
Cash Wheeler. Hands down. That man makes me quiver...

I wanted to say Kit Wilson since Elton Prince would probably come along, as they are a package deal, but if no cheating then I'd pick: Cameron Grimes.

He's just so sexy and seems fun as a person too.

------------

I also wanted to say that after seeing NXT yesterday I am so happy that Angel/Humberto are back being used in NXT! That's all I wanted. They could easily be booked for a NXT Tag Team Title reign. Then they can go back to the main roster with some momentum. They should get a female manager (or two) in Elektra Lopez and or Lola because Garza was best when he had Zelina as his manager.
Lol you really thought about this lol they are sexy

Regarding this photo what things you can come up that he can do to you sexuality. He has a nice tongue, finger, package, butt
View attachment 99115741
He looked horrible last night on dynamite. I don’t know if it was a bad tan or bad lighting but as soon as he came out he just did not look good

Reactions: timmy60