ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Recently discovered this guy on YouTube. He's a boxer. And hot.

I retract all of my praise of this guy. Avoid this scammer at all costs! He's a snake in the grass. During the 7-day free trial that he was offering on OnlyFans, he made assurances that those who would remain after the trial ended would receive exclusive content not available elsewhere. "You won't be disappointed," he said.

But guess what?

Once the trial ended and he slapped on the $10/month fee, it was all a lie. He's been posting the same damn censored, clothed content that he posts on YouTube! What's more, he's charging us $10 a month for the "right" to give him additional money for content that he's selling in his DMs. And get this, when I reached out to him inquiring about videos that I'd like to purchase from him (videos of him with an erection and of his ass/asshole - standard OnlyFans stuff), he replied by telling me that he won't be showing that sort of content on OF... unless I'm willing to pay upwards of $650!!!

When several of us commented on one of his (many) lame posts about the content of his Onlyfans post free-trial not living up to the hype that he set for it, he was quick to silence us; deleting our messages and writing us privately threatening us with a permanent ban if we continued to express our disappointment publicly.

It's clear to me now that he was never operating in good faith. The guy is delusional and a scammer. Avoid him at all costs. The only thing he's good for is a laugh and recycling underwear pictures and videos, which is exactly what you already see on his YouTube channel for FREE.

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Recently discovered this guy on YouTube. He's a boxer. And hot.

I retract all of my praise of this guy. Avoid him (at least his Onlyfans) at all costs. He's a snake in the grass, a conniving scam artist. He'll sink his fangs into your wallet and leave you high and dry. If you're already subscribed to his Onlyfans then you know exactly what I'm talking about. He'll lure you in with empty promises, take your money and then never deliver what he said he would.

During the 7-day free trial that he was offering on OnlyFans, he made assurances that those who would remain after the trial ended would receive exclusive content not available elsewhere. "You won't be disappointed," "I'll be showing stuff that I can't post on YouTube," he said.

But guess what?

Once the trial ended and he slapped on the $10/month fee, it was all a lie. He's been posting the same damn censored, clothed content that he posts on YouTube! What's more, he's charging us $10 a month for the "right" to give him additional money for content that he's selling in his DMs. And get this, when I reached out to him inquiring about videos that I'd like to purchase from him (videos of him with an erection and of his ass/asshole - standard OnlyFans stuff), he replied by telling me that he won't be showing that sort of content on OF... unless I'm willing to pay upwards of $650!!!

When several of us commented on one of his (many) lame posts about the content of his Onlyfans post free-trial not living up to the hype that he set for it, he was quick to silence us; deleting our messages and writing us privately threatening us with a permanent ban if we continued to express our disappointment publicly.

It's clear to me now that he was never operating in good faith. The guy is delusional and a scammer. Avoid him at all costs. The only thing he's good for is a laugh and recycling underwear pictures and videos, which is exactly what you already see on his YouTube channel for FREE.