Reactions: bigboaster
Australian actor Tim Draxl:

images

When I saw the underrated movie "in my sleep" I sort of suspected of him being gay and was happy to see he came out of the closet.

images

This movie was disappointing. I love the books though.
Never read the books but this sentiment seems common lol. I thought it was... fine! I'm always glad to see more black gay stories being made period tbh

Jannik Schümann, Part 2

Some scenes and Pictures from the movie "Center of my world", together with straight Louis Hofmann

Jannik Schumann, Louis Hofmann Sexy Scene in Center Of My World - AZNude Men.mp4

Jannik Schumann, Louis Hofmann Sexy Scene in Center Of My World - AZNude Men.webm

Jannik Schumann, Louis Hofmann Sexy Scene in Center Of My World - AZNude Men2.webm
MV5BNzMxNzg4YmEtZDEzYy00N2NjLWFjNGYtNWQwYmU1NDA3MTQzXkEy_002.jpg
MV5BY2RkYzY3NWMtOTBiZC00MGFkLWJhYWUtYWZlMjU0NjcxZjY3XkEy_002.jpg

Some scenes and Pictures from the movie "Center of my world", together with straight Louis Hofmann

Never read the books but this sentiment seems common lol. I thought it was... fine! I'm always glad to see more black gay stories being made period tbh
We need more love and attention in making movies like these. I think it would have been better as a series then a movie.

• Love
Reactions: bigboaster
Lost fans should remember one of the most mysterious characters among "the others":

images

images

images

It was quite obvious Blake Bashoff aka Karl was really into Josh Holloway (Sawyer), which in some way created a good chemistry between those characters.
images

He looks cute with that beard, not to mention his sexy boyfriend
resize

resize

Thanks for contributing @montagabends . Much appreciated!
I try to contribute to threads I like. That is if I have some stuff to add ;-)
This thread shows so many hot, gay actors from all around the world, not only the "usual suspects" aka Hollywood-blockbuster-actors.