Hottest guy on lpsg.org?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohhhh its so difficult to say..... I think

avgdave is ultra sexy becuase he's a really sweet guy in great shape havnt seen the package but dont really need to his eyes say it all

Nick8 is stunning sweet sensative quirky beautifull with a stunning bod and a cock i could suck on for hours without getting bored

Peiterjoke is warm friendly hot has amazing good looke and eyes that make you melt his cock is massive and more than a mouthfull

OCjock is built like a brick wall to die on those arms would make any man happy he's hung like a mule and a real mans man plus has sensativity and grace

Joll is friendly and funny and kind and cute his cock is definatly a treat.

fittguy09 is handsome as all fuck in great shape with a beautifull cock his wonderfully furry chest is a treat for any-one

and then theres nubian one of the sweetest kindest warmest men i have met his smile is dazzling and humorous and his cock is as pretty as the rest of him

there are so many beautiful handsome well hung smart intellegent and sex men on this sight its almost torturous for me

Wow thanks Rowan!! Tremendous compliment!! If we ever get to meet...I'm gonna have to thank ya' extra special like for this! :)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its been a while since I have been here, but I do love me sum 8060 and I certainly have a thing for Vince. BTW, I wouldn't push Nick8 out of the bed (haha).

I do love a good hot fleshpile.

And Nick, you WILL have flashbacks for the next six months. Guaranteed.

SceneStealer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

This thread has been fun!!! Of course, I had to my research:biggrin1:...there are new, well, schlongs, that I got know and had to revisit some my friends. ManTubeula, Hollatyurboy, Vince are some definite cuties.

My vote for Hottest goes to FIZZYJIZZ
Why? Well, thanks for asking. We know that he has fat one (check out the B&W in his gallery:yumyum:). But in addition to that, he's so cute, however, don't like that sweet face fool ya, kind, funny and intelligent.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow thanks Rowan!! Tremendous compliment!! If we ever get to meet...I'm gonna have to thank ya' extra special like for this! :)

Dude when i prayer to the lady tonight im gonna be going "Please goddess let me meat oc and his man, let me be the meat in an OC sandwich"

tee hee hee

and i meant every word of it mate boys like you prove 2 things to me...

1) if i keep working on myself and bettering myself i will one day find the man of my dreams

2) It is possible to find a fucking unbelievably sexy well hung intelligent man that will love me for my looks and for my brains and personality

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude when i prayer to the lady tonight im gonna be going "Please goddess let me meat oc and his man, let me be the meat in an OC sandwich"

tee hee hee

1) if i keep working on myself and bettering myself i will one day find the man of my dreams

2) It is possible to find a fucking unbelievably sexy well hung intelligent man that will love me for my looks and for my brains and personality

Wow... you're one sweet talker man..thanks so much!!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tee hee hee

My wishes too!