Hourglass Waist Shape?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll do my genuine advice bit here...

the women who enchant and enthral men are usually those with warm, open, happy, sunny dispositions. i love to watch those women...even if they are not perfect tens they attract people to them like bees to a flower.

...that's why i'm such a bitch.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the women who enchant and enthral men are usually those with warm, open, happy, sunny dispositions. i love to watch those women...even if they are not perfect tens they attract people to them like bees to a flower.

Gospel truth, Dolfette. Charm does not revolve around one's waist to hip ratio.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Punny, Chrissy, I appreciate the support but no apology is needed regarding the cat comments. I wasn't hurt by anything she said. I just find it bizarre when people pull stuff out of left field for insults when they can't make a coherent point.

*Shrug*

I know.

But it's the principle of the matter. Hopefully she'll learn that there are lines in the world that don't involve tape measures around her anatomy.

:rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gospel truth, Dolfette. Charm does not revolve around one's waist to hip ratio.
there's a woman like that works at the school.
just a joy to watch and a pleasure to be near.
...even for an antisocial git like me ffs!
men sigh as she walks by, smiling and chatting.
and no women ever seem to resent her for it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
NO need to be harsh you horny men say? Oh really, if so, tell your little Playboy bunny wanna be whiney fuss buckets to lay off the harshness. Stop stroking your dick for 2 seconds and read what she wrote or get the hell out of the womens forum when you are looking for wack fodder.

I have a 9 year old mentally ill neice that goes through these 7 stages of anger just like the OP. We go from:

I was just trying to ask a simple question ya know? (innocent)
What did i do wrong??? (denial)
You're just jealous! (justifying why people would be mad at you)
You're a meanie! (insulting when the first 3 tactics didn't work properly)
I need a hug... (manipulation by making you feel sorry for her)
I was just trying to make friends... (trying to get you to think she had good intentions in the first place)
Now you got me all upset! (blaming her entire flaming outburst on you)
Oh look! Sponge Bob is on! (distraction)

Last edited by a moderator:

Omegacock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
alright you unjust and unruly bastards, listen up! I bloody well want you to stop arguing and spreading lies, slander and bull shite! I've read the posts and all of them are to ppl who started an action of some kind, be it abusive or slandering. I see no breaking of the rules, just pissed of lil bitches who are jealous of a girls true beauty; her inner and outer beauty.

So, bugger off you ninnes and leave the forums to people who can give good criticism without fucking someones self esteem over.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please take a look at my posts and tell me exactly what i have done wrong. I don't see in the TOS where I have violated ANY of the rules. I think the people who reported me were either jealous girls or men who were upset because I'm not sexually interested in them. It happens all the time in real life, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised it's happening here. Go figure.

Therein lies the problem. Is it inconceivable that the problem is YOU?

Maybe you had this pompous notion that you were better than everyone else before you came here, I don't know. But here it has been magnified and in the magnifying glass you don't look hot, you don't look intelligent and you don't appear to be a personable person.

If it happens all the time in real life then ask yourself what is the constant in all of those situations. It's not the people because they come and go. The only thing that remains the same is you.

I'm not picking on you specifically. I was just picking (up) on the contradiction of how you view yourself and how others view you.

If you're going to come forth spewing these self adulations you should be able to back them up. From what I've seen you're just a spoilt (rich?) kid with delusions of grandeur. They're a dime a dozen or a penny for a pound.

But what do I know? I'm human excrement and/or a troll and I know nothing of anything.

I have no pictures up either so I'm obviously fugly. Oh and I'm sooo jealous because you're so much hotter (and blacker!) than I am. :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
alright you unjust and unruly bastards, listen up! I bloody well want you to stop arguing and spreading lies, slander and bull shite! I've read the posts and all of them are to ppl who started an action of some kind, be it abusive or slandering. I see no breaking of the rules, just pissed of lil bitches who are jealous of a girls true beauty; her inner and outer beauty.

So, bugger off you ninnes and leave the forums to people who can give good criticism without fucking someones self esteem over.

That's hands down the funniest shit i've read in ages. Seriously. You should post this kind of brilliance more often.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Win, Win and more win.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's hands down the funniest shit i've read in ages. Seriously. You should post this kind of brilliance more often.
She's probably bribing them.

"Go stick up for me in my thread and I'll flash you my as yet perfect but nevertheless magnificent tits!"