IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to share some impressions of naked college boys in the locker room. In my essays I try to address a few different questions:

How do college boys behave naked? (horseplay, slang, homoerotic banter, blushing, intentional or unintentional erections etc.)

What does their behavior in the locker room tell us about their sex lives? (level of sexual activity, sexual orientation or different kinds of sex)

How does penis size affect a college boy’s sense of self? Do boys with different sized penises relate to their members in different ways?

There were some recent athletic events at my college and I was able to observe some boys with various endowments first hand.

About a month ago I saw two swimmers in the locker room, who, unusually for swimmers, did not participate in the towel dance. The first swimmer, a tall white kid with somewhat frizzy hair, opened and lifted his towel to dry off his hair, thus revealing a large uncut penis. His towel brushed against it a couple of times, thus eliciting a somewhat excited response, his penis lifted up its head for about thirty seconds before relaxing. He then finished drying off, and put on his boxers. One of his teammates had to scribble a note on some scratch paper, and so the tall boy offered his stomach as support. The second kid rested the looseleaf paper on the first boy’s stomach who had just hardened his abdominal muscles.

I speculate that this tall boy, an engineering major, enjoys foreplay- including stroking, licking, fondling- both giving and receiving. During copulatory sex I think he tends towards a gentle, even rhythm and can hold out for an extended time.

His teammate, a slight boy with a perfectly smooth chest, opened his towel and I saw he had already removed his speedo. He had a small, circumcised penis, especially compared with his teammate. It was somewhat pointed. I noticed the tall boy was more comfortable showing his penis than his shorter, less fortunate teammate. The second boy might feel a little humiliated over being both short and also having a small penis. He might, however, be a grower. Perhaps someone can start a separate thread on the benefits of having a small penis?
Do boys with smaller penises point upwards at a sharper angle when erect? Do they have more control during sex? Are there humiliation games women can play with men with smaller dongs?

On a similar note, I once noticed a tall visiting basketball player (lanky, curly hair, great on the court) in the shower, with a lot of abdominal hair but with a small penis. I wonder if there is an extra humiliation factor in being tall, athletic and hirsute, but having a small penis? As a personal aside, I like seeing college boys with different sized penises. I think small penises are interesting in their own way. I like the dynamic between boys with big penises and those with small, cherubic ones. Even though this kid had just a small “dinky winky” I still enjoyed it. I still wanted to touch it.

Over the summer, our school played an intense soccer match with a team from Wisconsin. I’d like to focus on three of the players on the visiting team, because their bodies have a lot to teach us.

I was shaving when the shower filled up with the visiting soccer players. They were obviously comfortable with communal showers because they removed their towels upon entering, with a nonchalant attitude, even some flair, revealing their smooth, toned bodies. Great tan lines. Lots of boys with a gentle s-curve in their spine, lots of voluptuous hard butts. Great abs. They all smiled and clowned around in the shower. One boy paused in the doorway and whistled salaciously (whoo-WHOOO) before entering and dropping his towel.

The boy next to me, Blake, is turning nineteen this month! He’s five foot seven and I got the sense that this slender little hunk isn’t done growing yet! I think he’s due soon for his last growth spurt! I learned recently that some men continue to grow in college and I think he’s one of them. Smooth chest and stomach, rock-hard butt, angular jaw, cloudy blue-grey eyes, gold chain around his neck. Showered with furtive little motions, like a bird. A baby bella mushroom cap dong. I wanted to link my hands around his chest, hoist him up by his armpits, and sodomize the stuffing out of the poor kid. (Don’t worry son, you won’t get a nosebleed)

He reminded me of a boy I knew at summer camp, Sam. Sam and I were both junior counsellors at the YMCA camp in Maryland. Like most of us he always used to sleep wearing just his boxers. One day, he forgot to wake up early for his kitchen duties, so the meal manager, Susan (maybe twenty-eight years old), came into our cabin, full of half naked teenage boys and knelt by his bed. She placed her hand on his stomach, dribbled her fingers from his navel to his collarbone and then lay her head on his chest. The kid woke up with a start and said, “Oh, I’m sorry!” And Susan just laughed and ruffled his hair.

I think because Blake still looks like a kid, he might try extra hard to prove his manhood during sex. I can imagine him placing his finger over his partner’s lips, and reassuring them, even if they weren’t nervous, saying something like “Hey- it’s gonna be okay. I’m gonna be gentle.”

Promises, promises, Blake!

Another boy, Blair, also a freshman, entered and took the shower at the other end of the room. He was tall, blond, with some adorable baby fat on his hips and buttocks. Blair was strong, muscular, but with some post-adolescent jello on his body. It somehow heightened his sex appeal for me. He had a squeaky voice and articulated a lot with his hands. He got a semi erection towards the beginning of his shower which lasted a couple of minutes. I don’t think it was sexual, it was just college boy hormones kicking in.

His scrotum did not retract during his period of arousal, his testicles remained loose.

His penis, whether relaxed or semi erect was thicker at the tip than at the base, like a cudgel. He is only eighteen years old, but is sexually an adult. His penis's size, girth and club-like shape made it look almost intimidating; it was out of sync with the rest of his body.

From his intonation I got the sense he might possibly be gay. I thought, unprofessionally, that I’d like to pound his ass to Byzantium! And I’d be more than happy to bottom for him. For all the gelatin in his hips and butt, and his scratchy voice, there is one part of this kid that is “all man”. He might not know how to use it properly yet but that’s okay. Practice makes perfect, Blair.

A third kid, Nick (6’2’’, 180 lbs. 20 years old), entered the room and chose the middle stall, but did not close the curtain. He had dark short hair, a muscly, sporadically hairy chest which added to his boyish beauty, and delicate, thoughtful features. A bronzed face and arms but quite pale elsewhere. I guess he doesn’t sunbathe much.

My eyes went straight to his groin- holy hell-

What a SHLONG!

Sorry for losing my cool.

Ladies, our twenty year old college Goalie is packing serious heat. His circumcised dork clocks in between “very large” and “wow” with the needle pointing slightly to the latter. An elegant, somewhat triangular head, that just barely reached below his balls.

His family jewels rivaled Blair’s!

I flushed on seeing his post-adolescent maleness.

As it was the middle stall, he was flanked on either side by his teammates, so that he almost looked like the centerpiece of a medieval triptych, a saint flanked by angels. But unlike the holy figures in traditional iconography, Nick was doing what no saint would.

He was playing with himself!

He had made a loose knot around his penis and let it slip through his fist. He did this three or four times. Then he made a tighter fist, but paused halfway up the shaft, causing the exposed part to list to the side! He looked at it for a couple seconds. Then he let his fist complete its circuit and let go. Then he rested his hand on his balls and propped up his penis with his thumb until it lay on his stomach. It covered his belly button!

Interestingly, he washed his penis once, but made it run the “fist-gauntlet” five or six times.

Talk about a post-game show!

What can we learn from Nick’s self-touching? I think there are several things we can observe.

First, no other age group touches themselves in the shower as much as college boys do. This is not surprising. I notice college boys on the train every day as I ride to work. What do they do? They listen to music on their bluetooths and they tap their feet and play an invisible drum kit. Older guys don’t tap at the air like that. It’s part of the exuberance of college boys. They have more testosterone in their system than older men have, and they also have not been crushed by the realities of life. They’re full of joy and exuberance. We notice that exuberance in sports, on the train, in the shower, and in bed.

By touching himself in his way, fondling the length of his (admittedly) long penis, Nick was also asserting his sexual identity. I support the “Me-too” movement, absolutely, as I also support gender equality. But perhaps the pendulum has swung too far in the opposite direction, and young men have come to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed by their natural sexual urges. Nick may have been saying, through his self-touching, “This is what I am, this is what makes me a man.”

Again, the penis is not just the instrument of sex. It is a symbol of the whole masculine psyche, and represents man the lover, the planner, the dreamer, the executor. Nick’s rehearsal of copulation, using his hand as the stand in for the receptive partner in sex, could be his way of preparing himself for the many roles he will have to play (breadwinner, father, husband) when he leaves college and “grows up”.

Nick is sexually mature. At the very least, this kid is ready! On a subliminal level, his faux-masturbation informs the other guys in the shower that he is sexually active and successful.

Nick was flaccid during his entire time in the shower. He was confident enough in his size that he didn’t need to show off an erection. Boys with large penises are more likely to touch themselves in the shower, as Nick did, but also less likely to get hard. They may show sudden tumescence, however, if another kid comes into the shower and tries to “pre-empt” them with his own larger penis.

(see Reflections Of Beauty: A Chronicle Of College Boys)

Finally, the gentle confidence Nick showed in the way he manipulated his dork tells me that he’s probably affectionate and thoughtful in bed. I can imagine him as a good cuddler, who would enjoy spooning with his girlfriend by a roaring fireplace, gentle guitar solos playing on the speakers. Only after fifteen or twenty minutes of nuzzling would he take off his shirt and peel off his boxers. I can imagine the way his girlfriend would gape on seeing him hard! Even in his flaccid state, he made my eyes light up!

As a lover, I think Nick likes having sex standing up. Quick, shallow, decisive thrusts. I hope he finds a woman who loves his body half as much as I do!

I was very happy to see Nick from the front, but after my shower, I got a rear view of the boy, standing in front of his locker, toweling off. He had an objectively great ass! The dark crease between his butt cheeks was perfect. He seemed aware of his caboose, and wriggled it in a masculine teasing way while joking with his teammates.

Nick, you’re a specimen of wonder.

When I had almost finished getting dressed, the rest of the team arrived, to take their turn in the shower. The assistant coach, a Black man, was holding a big boom box and the new boys were hip-hop dancing. I loved watching these daredevils, still fully dressed (not for long!), their gangsta moves, their light bodies jumping through the air, their naughty, transgressive fun. They were irreverent, male and free. Thank you, my boys, my beautiful boys, for bringing so much joy into my life.

—Idea of Order

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d like to share some impressions from a recent college soccer game I attended, focusing on the behavior of the boys in the locker room and shower.

Practically nobody’s ever heard of my college which sits on the bottom rung of a subdivision of D-1. We play mostly D-2 schools, small colleges.

A rather well-practiced team from out-of-state put our guys on the ropes, but through a combination of skill and dumb luck our team prevailed. I think we just scored a lucky shot.

In spite of losing, the other team clearly knew their own mettle, and the mood in the locker room was cheerful, if a bit resigned. I had watched the whole game, and in fact had gone for a twenty-mile bike ride earlier in the day, and felt entitled to a long shower. I got there before the boys did and picked one of the middle shower heads. It gives me a commanding view of the whole room.

The Hair

When I had almost finished my shave, but before I had begun soaping up, the first kid from the opposing team appeared in the doorway, completely naked.

Usually I’m not taken aback by college guy nudity. I’m kind of used to it. But this boy was a specimen! I was really taken aback, almost shocked by his nakedness. Such elemental beauty. He was 6-1 and ruggedly handsome and slender. Tousled dark hair that just covered his ears. He had a shaggy treasure trail that ran from his solar plexus to his navel. It got coarser and broader the lower it went. I wanted to run my hands over his hirsute stomach. He had the quintessential college boy penis! It was long, but not overly so, and the three parts of his shlong- the shaft, the ridge right before the head, and his circumcised and fully-exposed glans- were perfectly delineated. Well-shaped, even testicles. He doesn’t shave down there.

I think his name is Nolan.

He stood in the doorway, for maybe five seconds, looked at me and scanned the whole room, his mouth hanging a little ajar, and then disappeared. He came back a minute or two later. His penis shook as he walked. I wanted to hold it.

Nolan took a shower head opposite me, and looked at me with his mouth hanging open, an inquiring look on his face. He then did some gentle calisthenics, maybe as a set of cooling-down exercises after a hard match. He stood first on one leg, then the other. He stretched his arms over his head and slowly brought them down while leaning forward. He also practiced some slow pelvic thrusts while keeping his arms wide open, almost in a hugging posture. I particularly enjoyed that last exercise because of its resonance with copulation.

At no point did he try to hide or conceal his penis.

It's rare to find a penis that’s perfectly proportional, and his was so no exception. The tip and the last couple inches of the shaft hung a little crooked, like a fish-hook. I was curious what his erection would look like, but I didn’t have to wonder for long. When his friends joined him, and they all started talking about the game, his penis would add emphasis to whatever was said by pulsing up from his initial, flaccid state, to a condition of second or third-degree arousal! And the front part of his penis got more bent as he got more erect! I like unusual penises.

From his penis I could kind of infer some features of his character- his modesty, his bashfulness, his determination, his quiet joy, his elegance, his delight in his friends.

I don’t think he’s that comfortable yet with intense emotional or romantic relationships. He might want to experiment with different women (I’m assuming he’s heterosexual), but he might be a little reserved when it comes to sex. One suggestion I have for his partner would be to let him take the bottom position, so that he wouldn’t be expected to show power and dominance. Just let him thrust up, and get used to the art of penetrative sex. As he gains confidence, he can improve his stroke and rhythm. When he’s secure enough in himself, he can top- and let his sublimated masculinity express itself. He has the body of a MAN, but at eighteen and a half years of age, he still has the mental equipment of a boy. But judging from its perkiness in the shower, his physical equipment is chomping at the bit! What he cannot yet verbalise due to his youth, his penis can express in a different way: declarations in sperm.

He looked at me a couple times in the locker room, quizzically, as if to say, “What are you doing here?” Or “Were you watching me in the shower?” Of course I don’t leer at boys. I don’t take excessively long showers. But if my gaze makes these college boys feel helpless or objectified, it’s an *opportunity* for them to overcome their own self-consciousness, and to see that their bodies are a gift that they can joyously share. They have nothing to fear from me. I love them and am deeply grateful to them for their masculinity. Real masculinity means being able to be vulnerable at times.

The Jockey

Another boy chose a shower head close to the first one. I’ll call the second boy Michael. A nineteen year old boy, he walked naked from his locker to the shower, his towel pressed over his genitals. He had a big butt, a baby face, a private smile and, although only apparent once he dropped his towel, a pretty big dick! He was actually a nationally ranked jockey in high school! Considering the thoroughbred between his thighs it’s not surprising he knows something about horses. I was as fascinated by his soft, shapely ass as I was by his penis. He is muscular and voluptuous, and is, I think, unfortunately prone to quick increases in weight. But if he can stay active and fit, he should be able to keep his boyish good looks well into his twenties. I’d take a parcel from him anytime, wherever he wanted to drop it off!

I could tell by his affable banter with his teammates that he’s confident, gentle and is a good communicator. His background in both racing and soccer, and his ease in communication, makes me feel he’d be an effective and generous lover. At the same time, he’s not afraid to ask for what he wants. He might suggest to his lover something like, “Hey would you mind sucking my dick for a few minutes, and then I’ll play with you for a while?” I think his strokes are deep, rhythmic and fast.

Man of the week

Hard to choose! But one college kid on the team deserves the laurel, even in the face of STIFF competition. Brennan, this week’s winner, is a first year student, blond and brawny and, at six-three, the second tallest guy on the team. But he definitely has the broadest shoulders, and certainly the most muscly chest! During the game, the referee red-flagged him for shoving, so he had to sit out almost the whole second half of the game. After the ref made his call, he strutted back to his seat with his toes pointed out, rocking from side to side, his hands on his hips, like Popeye the Sailor-man. It was his way of both mocking an incompetent ref, but also finding levity in the situation, in spite of it being the last game of the season.

I liked the fact the team wore red shirts. Red’s a good color for hot-blooded boys.

I saw Brennan in the locker room, as I was walking back from my shower. He was completely naked, and he was playing hackey-sack with his puce day-pack, attempting to drop kick it with his right foot. He missed, widely, but the sidewise kick made him lose his balance and he almost fell. (You can fall on me anytime Brennan) He laughed and so did everyone else.

I love it when college boys socialize through naked horseplay. Brennan provided me with a really good example of that.

His penis was a little thicc boy, but solid, compact, and I am *sure* he is a Jack-in-the-box when erect, a Chinese folding sword whose length defies description when fully extended.

Our eyes met just at the moment he steadied himself: Baby blue.

I wanted him inside of me.

Often guys’ lovemaking behavior goes totally counter to their normal daily comportment. Shy guys sometimes become very exuberant during sex. So, for all of Brennan’s lighthearted, daredevil antics, I think that, during copulation, he would be very serious, silent, concentrated. The old trickster might come out right afterwards, but during the actual act I see him as being really focused and intense. He’s a hard worker, both on the field, in school, and in bed, and in his case, hard work pays off.

Brennan, in spite of stiff competition from your stiff, beautiful teammates- for your good looks, for your levity on the field, and for your boyish locker room shenanigans, you win the title of Man of the Week. You should let your homeboys wear your laurel wreath sometimes. It’s a collective victory.

--IdeaOfOrder

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I founded this group to explore various examples and types of locker room behavior among college boys, of the 18-21 age range. Some of these posts are adopted from ones that I wrote under a now-deleted account (accidental). I’d like to share essays that explore the theme of college boys and nudity, as well as touch on the various attitudes, and comfort levels, that a college kid may have towards his own penis. This is another instalment of many in this series.

Case study 1: Boys who make eye contact before disrobing.

There’s an interesting subliminal lingo that occurs between guys in a locker room. Here’s one example: I was getting dressed after a hard work out and a nice hot shower when an underclassman, a young guy, maybe nineteen years old came up to the locker next to mine. He was wearing a baseball cap, a “Qatar club” soccer shirt, and shorts. He walked with the wobbly grace of a young foal; many college guys are still getting used to their new adult bodies. He had a slightly dimpled chin.

He looked at me and cocked his head slightly to one side, meaning “I’m about to take off all my clothes, I’m about to get naked.” I raised my eyebrows and flexed the fingers of my right hand without lifting up my arm, almost in a ‘hi’ gesture, meaning, “Cool, man- let’s have a look at you.”

He took off his shoes and hat first and then peeled off his shirt. I saw he had a light to creamy olive complexion with some gold flakes, maybe he had some Greek or Italian blood. But his nipples were a little dark which might point to some Latino ancestry, too. Then he “dropped his drawers” with a quick downward thrust and his circumcised penis popped out. I was surprised because he had such mild, delicate features but his penis was a big oaf!

He walked to the scale, weighed himself, and then walked back, without bothering to cover himself even with his hands. I saw his penis didn’t swing much, it seemed heavy. His penis had gravity, confidence and a sense of purpose. I could tell this kid would get a lot done in life. He was only eighteen or nineteen but he had the large penis of an executive.

I’m fascinated by the contrast between the boyish, delicate features of college boys, their humor and sensitivity, and their big, clunky shlongs. You wouldn’t think they go together, but they do!

How much of a college guy’s behavior can be traced to his penis? Nineteen year old boys are not very verbal; they have trouble articulating themselves in words. That's why young men so often express themselves through either anger or sex. Through the simple act of lovemaking, a college guy can have the satisfaction of true, visceral communication.

Case study 2: Boys who keep their eyes down when getting naked in front of older men.

Tommy and Aaron are two friends of mine from the college. They both played lacrosse in high school but don’t play any more in college. They are both underclassmen. Once I was getting changed into my gym outfit when both boys came out of the shower, in towels. They said hi to me and then dropped their towels and started drying off. We had a nice conversation about how their academic year was going, while they were toweling off and changing. I noticed they kept their eyes down or averted the whole time, I suppose out of respect. That made it easier for me to focus on their maleness.

Tommy, the tall blond, had a larger penis than Aaron did- but Aaron was more of a man. Aaron, a broad shouldered brunet, spent more time in the gym and had better definition in his chest and abs. Also, his voice had lost most of its post-adolescent scratchiness in its higher registers whereas Tommy still had some squeaks in his.

And if he wasn’t as well-endowed as Tommy, he certainly could deliver the mail! I wanted to roll his dough between my hands.

Again, Tommy had a slender, angular body and a bigger penis. I was trying to choose which of them I’d like to share a sleeping bag with on a cold night when another college boy walked up to his locker, just in front of me, turned around and, after whipping off his shirt, dropped his pants to show a perfect, sculpted eighteen-year old ass! I was stunned! College kids front and back! Even in the Garden of Eden can you find such a rapture of boys?

Case study three: How college boys hide their glans in the shower

“Glans” is a technical term; it refers to the head of the penis. For circumcised men, at least, the glans is what gives the penis its character. It is also the part that college boys are most modest about showing. Let’s explore some of the ways college kids try to conceal their glans.

I was taking a shower when some of the varsity soccer boys came in, after practice. Most of them chose the stalls, but dropped their towels a few feet away, thus affording me a look at their muscular and surprisingly hairy behinds (most college boys don't have much hair on their asses). A *very* handsome kid with a light brown crew cut and medium build chose a shower head next to mine, took off his towel, and then immediately espaliered his penis against his abdomen with his left hand, so the glans was roughly opposite his navel, and covered by his palm.

The advantage to this strategy is that it does hide the glans. Unfortunately for the boy, but luckily for me, it afforded me a front-row ticket to his balls! I rarely get to study a young man’s testicles, so his moving the penis out of the way gave me the chance to admire his aptly-named family jewels. Another disadvantage is that eventually, he has to remove his hand to properly wash the penis or to towel off. So, I did see his glans anyway. This is clearly not a winning strategy for maintaining privacy.
Another player, a Latino kid, tried the same strategy of covering his penis with his hand- with the same result.

Another time, after a basketball tournament, I noticed two boys walking to the shower, one a few feet behind the other. Both of them were naked. One boy was cupping his genitals with one hand, which is inefficient and doesn't really cover the beauty, while the other boy was touching himself! The second boy, by dandling his penis with his fingers, was being masculine and totally appropriate, while the first boy must have some internalized insecurity about the young male sex drive. But he was brave enough to be naked so hat's off to him!

Finally, there are college guys who are so secure in their manhood that they don’t try to hide their glans at all.

Once I saw two visiting college wrestlers in the shower. It was early in the morning, and the two boys were relaxing in the shower before a long day of matches. One kid was Latino, the other boy was bi-racial. He had a more or less Caucasian skin tone, but with the rounded lips and somewhat flattened nose common to people of African heritage. The Latino boy was handsome, angular, and had a good-sized dong, but his friend was in a whole other league! The second boy’s penis stuck out in a mock-erection, at an acute angle. I don’t know how well he does on the mat, but he’s certainly a winner under the covers!

I got an almost immediate erection. Usually when I get an erection in the shower, I just leave. But this time, I just faced the wall and counted to a hundred, waiting for my erection to go down. It didn’t. Finally, I had to turn around again. The mulatto boy was still there. He saw my erection and he just smiled! I noticed that his penis was up-cocked at an even sharper angle; his body responded sympathetically to my erection!

After so many years of loving college boys for all their raw, innocent power, and their sweetness and joy, it was gratifying to me for one of them to see my erection, and to smile, and respond with his own arousal. It was like mutual appreciation. I was thanking him for his beauty, and he was thanking me for admiring his elemental maleness, his virility. It connects back to my original point about the subliminal lingo between guys in the locker room. A beautiful thing.

James Kujveli

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is well written,
By touching himself in his way, fondling the length of his (admittedly) long penis, Nick was also asserting his sexual identity. I support the “Me-too” movement, absolutely, as I also support gender equality. But perhaps the pendulum has swung too far in the opposite direction, and young men have come to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed by their natural sexual urges. Nick may have been saying, through his self-touching, “This is what I am, this is what makes me a man.”

Again, the penis is not just the instrument of sex. It is a symbol of the whole masculine psyche, and represents man the lover, the planner, the dreamer, the executor. Nick’s rehearsal of copulation, using his hand as the stand in for the receptive partner in sex, could be his way of preparing himself for the many roles he will have to play (breadwinner, father, husband) when he leaves college and “grows up”.

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to share some impressions of naked college boys in the locker room. In my essays I try to address a few different questions:

How do college boys behave naked? (horseplay, slang, homoerotic banter, blushing, intentional or unintentional erections etc.)

What does their behavior in the locker room tell us about their sex lives? (level of sexual activity, sexual orientation or different kinds of sex)

How does penis size affect a college boy’s sense of self? Do boys with different sized penises relate to their members in different ways?

There were some recent athletic events at my college and I was able to observe some boys with various endowments first hand.

About a month ago I saw two swimmers in the locker room, who, unusually for swimmers, did not participate in the towel dance. The first swimmer, a tall white kid with somewhat frizzy hair, opened and lifted his towel to dry off his hair, thus revealing a large uncut penis. His towel brushed against it a couple of times, thus eliciting a somewhat excited response, his penis lifted up its head for about thirty seconds before relaxing. He then finished drying off, and put on his boxers. One of his teammates had to scribble a note on some scratch paper, and so the tall boy offered his stomach as support. The second kid rested the looseleaf paper on the first boy’s stomach who had just hardened his abdominal muscles.

I speculate that this tall boy, an engineering major, enjoys foreplay- including stroking, licking, fondling- both giving and receiving. During copulatory sex I think he tends towards a gentle, even rhythm and can hold out for an extended time.

His teammate, a slight boy with a perfectly smooth chest, opened his towel and I saw he had already removed his speedo. He had a small, circumcised penis, especially compared with his teammate. It was somewhat pointed. I noticed the tall boy was more comfortable showing his penis than his shorter, less fortunate teammate. The second boy might feel a little humiliated over being both short and also having a small penis. He might, however, be a grower. Perhaps someone can start a separate thread on the benefits of having a small penis?
Do boys with smaller penises point upwards at a sharper angle when erect? Do they have more control during sex? Are there humiliation games women can play with men with smaller dongs?

On a similar note, I once noticed a tall visiting basketball player (lanky, curly hair, great on the court) in the shower, with a lot of abdominal hair but with a small penis. I wonder if there is an extra humiliation factor in being tall, athletic and hirsute, but having a small penis? As a personal aside, I like seeing college boys with different sized penises. I think small penises are interesting in their own way. I like the dynamic between boys with big penises and those with small, cherubic ones. Even though this kid had just a small “dinky winky” I still enjoyed it. I still wanted to touch it.

Over the summer, our school played an intense soccer match with a team from Wisconsin. I’d like to focus on three of the players on the visiting team, because their bodies have a lot to teach us.

I was shaving when the shower filled up with the visiting soccer players. They were obviously comfortable with communal showers because they removed their towels upon entering, with a nonchalant attitude, even some flair, revealing their smooth, toned bodies. Great tan lines. Lots of boys with a gentle s-curve in their spine, lots of voluptuous hard butts. Great abs. They all smiled and clowned around in the shower. One boy paused in the doorway and whistled salaciously (whoo-WHOOO) before entering and dropping his towel.

The boy next to me, Blake, is turning nineteen this month! He’s five foot seven and I got the sense that this slender little hunk isn’t done growing yet! I think he’s due soon for his last growth spurt! I learned recently that some men continue to grow in college and I think he’s one of them. Smooth chest and stomach, rock-hard butt, angular jaw, cloudy blue-grey eyes, gold chain around his neck. Showered with furtive little motions, like a bird. A baby bella mushroom cap dong. I wanted to link my hands around his chest, hoist him up by his armpits, and sodomize the stuffing out of the poor kid. (Don’t worry son, you won’t get a nosebleed)

He reminded me of a boy I knew at summer camp, Sam. Sam and I were both junior counsellors at the YMCA camp in Maryland. Like most of us he always used to sleep wearing just his boxers. One day, he forgot to wake up early for his kitchen duties, so the meal manager, Susan (maybe twenty-eight years old), came into our cabin, full of half naked teenage boys and knelt by his bed. She placed her hand on his stomach, dribbled her fingers from his navel to his collarbone and then lay her head on his chest. The kid woke up with a start and said, “Oh, I’m sorry!” And Susan just laughed and ruffled his hair.

I think because Blake still looks like a kid, he might try extra hard to prove his manhood during sex. I can imagine him placing his finger over his partner’s lips, and reassuring them, even if they weren’t nervous, saying something like “Hey- it’s gonna be okay. I’m gonna be gentle.”

Another boy, Blair, also a freshman, entered and took the shower at the other end of the room. He was tall, blond, with some adorable baby fat on his hips and buttocks. Blair was strong, muscular, but with some post-adolescent jello on his body. It somehow heightened his sex appeal for me. He had a squeaky voice and articulated a lot with his hands. He got a semi erection towards the beginning of his shower which lasted a couple of minutes. I don’t think it was sexual, it was just college boy hormones kicking in.

His scrotum did not retract during his period of arousal, his testicles remained loose.

His penis, whether relaxed or semi erect was thicker at the tip than at the base, like a cudgel. He is only eighteen years old, but is sexually an adult. His penis's size, girth and club-like shape made it look almost intimidating; it was out of sync with the rest of his body.

From his intonation I got the sense he might possibly be gay. I thought, unprofessionally, that I’d like to pound his ass to Byzantium! And I’d be more than happy to bottom for him. For all the gelatin in his hips and butt, and his scratchy voice, there is one part of this kid that is “all man”. He might not know how to use it properly yet but that’s okay. Practice makes perfect, Blair.

A third kid, Nick (6’2’’, 180 lbs. 20 years old), entered the room and chose the middle stall, but did not close the curtain. He had dark short hair, a muscly, sporadically hairy chest which added to his boyish beauty, and delicate, thoughtful features. A bronzed face and arms but quite pale elsewhere. I guess he doesn’t sunbathe much.

What a SHLONG!

Ladies, our twenty year old college Goalie is packing serious heat. His circumcised dork clocks in between “very large” and “wow” with the needle pointing slightly to the latter. An elegant, somewhat triangular head, that just barely reached below his balls.

As it was the middle stall, he was flanked on either side by his teammates, so that he almost looked like the centerpiece of a medieval triptych, a saint flanked by angels. But unlike the holy figures in traditional iconography, Nick was doing what no saint would.

He had made a loose knot around his penis and let it slip through his fist. He did this three or four times. Then he made a tighter fist, but paused halfway up the shaft, causing the exposed part to list to the side! He looked at it for a couple seconds. Then he let his fist complete its circuit and let go. Then he rested his hand on his balls and propped up his penis with his thumb until it lay on his stomach. It covered his belly button!

Interestingly, he washed his penis once, but made it run the “fist-gauntlet” five or six times.

What can we learn from Nick’s self-touching? I think there are several things we can observe.

First, no other age group touches themselves in the shower as much as college boys do. This is not surprising. I notice college boys on the train every day as I ride to work. What do they do? They listen to music on their bluetooths and they tap their feet and play an invisible drum kit. Older guys don’t tap at the air like that. It’s part of the exuberance of college boys. They have more testosterone in their system than older men have, and they also have not been crushed by the realities of life. They’re full of joy and exuberance. We notice that exuberance in sports, on the train, in the shower, and in bed.

Nick is sexually mature. At the very least, this kid is ready! On a subliminal level, his faux-masturbation informs the other guys in the shower that he is sexually active and successful.

Nick was flaccid during his entire time in the shower. He was confident enough in his size that he didn’t need to show off an erection. Boys with large penises are more likely to touch themselves in the shower, as Nick did, but also less likely to get hard. They may show sudden tumescence, however, if another kid comes into the shower and tries to “pre-empt” them with his own larger penis.

Finally, the gentle confidence Nick showed in the way he manipulated his dork tells me that he’s probably affectionate and thoughtful in bed. I can imagine him as a good cuddler, who would enjoy spooning with his girlfriend by a roaring fireplace, gentle guitar solos playing on the speakers. Only after fifteen or twenty minutes of nuzzling would he take off his shirt and peel off his boxers. I can imagine the way his girlfriend would gape on seeing him hard! Even in his flaccid state, he made my eyes light up!

As a lover, I think Nick likes having sex standing up. Quick, shallow, decisive thrusts. I hope he finds a woman who loves his body half as much as I do!

I was very happy to see Nick from the front, but after my shower, I got a rear view of the boy, standing in front of his locker, toweling off. He had an objectively great ass! The dark crease between his butt cheeks was perfect. He seemed aware of his caboose, and wriggled it in a masculine teasing way while joking with his teammates.

When I had almost finished getting dressed, the rest of the team arrived, to take their turn in the shower. The assistant coach, a Black man, was holding a big boom box and the new boys were hip-hop dancing. I loved watching these daredevils, still fully dressed (not for long!), their gangsta moves, their light bodies jumping through the air, their naughty, transgressive fun. They were irreverent, male and free. Thank you, my boys, my beautiful boys, for bringing so much joy into my life.

—Idea of Order
why are small dicks wrong my god

delawarehunky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I founded this group to explore various examples and types of locker room behavior among college boys, of the 18-21 age range. Some of these posts are adopted from ones that I wrote under a now-deleted account (accidental). I’d like to share essays that explore the theme of college boys and nudity, as well as touch on the various attitudes, and comfort levels, that a college kid may have towards his own penis. This is another instalment of many in this series.

Case study 1: Boys who make eye contact before disrobing.

There’s an interesting subliminal lingo that occurs between guys in a locker room. Here’s one example: I was getting dressed after a hard work out and a nice hot shower when an underclassman, a young guy, maybe nineteen years old came up to the locker next to mine. He was wearing a baseball cap, a “Qatar club” soccer shirt, and shorts. He walked with the wobbly grace of a young foal; many college guys are still getting used to their new adult bodies. He had a slightly dimpled chin.

He looked at me and cocked his head slightly to one side, meaning “I’m about to take off all my clothes, I’m about to get naked.” I raised my eyebrows and flexed the fingers of my right hand without lifting up my arm, almost in a ‘hi’ gesture, meaning, “Cool, man- let’s have a look at you.”

He took off his shoes and hat first and then peeled off his shirt. I saw he had a light to creamy olive complexion with some gold flakes, maybe he had some Greek or Italian blood. But his nipples were a little dark which might point to some Latino ancestry, too. Then he “dropped his drawers” with a quick downward thrust and his circumcised penis popped out. I was surprised because he had such mild, delicate features but his penis was a big oaf!

He walked to the scale, weighed himself, and then walked back, without bothering to cover himself even with his hands. I saw his penis didn’t swing much, it seemed heavy. His penis had gravity, confidence and a sense of purpose. I could tell this kid would get a lot done in life. He was only eighteen or nineteen but he had the large penis of an executive.

I’m fascinated by the contrast between the boyish, delicate features of college boys, their humor and sensitivity, and their big, clunky shlongs. You wouldn’t think they go together, but they do!

How much of a college guy’s behavior can be traced to his penis? Nineteen year old boys are not very verbal; they have trouble articulating themselves in words. That's why young men so often express themselves through either anger or sex. Through the simple act of lovemaking, a college guy can have the satisfaction of true, visceral communication.

Case study 2: Boys who keep their eyes down when getting naked in front of older men.

Tommy and Aaron are two friends of mine from the college. They both played lacrosse in high school but don’t play any more in college. They are both underclassmen. Once I was getting changed into my gym outfit when both boys came out of the shower, in towels. They said hi to me and then dropped their towels and started drying off. We had a nice conversation about how their academic year was going, while they were toweling off and changing. I noticed they kept their eyes down or averted the whole time, I suppose out of respect. That made it easier for me to focus on their maleness.

Tommy, the tall blond, had a larger penis than Aaron did- but Aaron was more of a man. Aaron, a broad shouldered brunet, spent more time in the gym and had better definition in his chest and abs. Also, his voice had lost most of its post-adolescent scratchiness in its higher registers whereas Tommy still had some squeaks in his.

And if he wasn’t as well-endowed as Tommy, he certainly could deliver the mail! I wanted to roll his dough between my hands.

Again, Tommy had a slender, angular body and a bigger penis. I was trying to choose which of them I’d like to share a sleeping bag with on a cold night when another college boy walked up to his locker, just in front of me, turned around and, after whipping off his shirt, dropped his pants to show a perfect, sculpted eighteen-year old ass! I was stunned! College kids front and back! Even in the Garden of Eden can you find such a rapture of boys?

Case study three: How college boys hide their glans in the shower

“Glans” is a technical term; it refers to the head of the penis. For circumcised men, at least, the glans is what gives the penis its character. It is also the part that college boys are most modest about showing. Let’s explore some of the ways college kids try to conceal their glans.

I was taking a shower when some of the varsity soccer boys came in, after practice. Most of them chose the stalls, but dropped their towels a few feet away, thus affording me a look at their muscular and surprisingly hairy behinds (most college boys don't have much hair on their asses). A *very* handsome kid with a light brown crew cut and medium build chose a shower head next to mine, took off his towel, and then immediately espaliered his penis against his abdomen with his left hand, so the glans was roughly opposite his navel, and covered by his palm.

The advantage to this strategy is that it does hide the glans. Unfortunately for the boy, but luckily for me, it afforded me a front-row ticket to his balls! I rarely get to study a young man’s testicles, so his moving the penis out of the way gave me the chance to admire his aptly-named family jewels. Another disadvantage is that eventually, he has to remove his hand to properly wash the penis or to towel off. So, I did see his glans anyway. This is clearly not a winning strategy for maintaining privacy.
Another player, a Latino kid, tried the same strategy of covering his penis with his hand- with the same result.

Another time, after a basketball tournament, I noticed two boys walking to the shower, one a few feet behind the other. Both of them were naked. One boy was cupping his genitals with one hand, which is inefficient and doesn't really cover the beauty, while the other boy was touching himself! The second boy, by dandling his penis with his fingers, was being masculine and totally appropriate, while the first boy must have some internalized insecurity about the young male sex drive. But he was brave enough to be naked so hat's off to him!

Finally, there are college guys who are so secure in their manhood that they don’t try to hide their glans at all.

Once I saw two visiting college wrestlers in the shower. It was early in the morning, and the two boys were relaxing in the shower before a long day of matches. One kid was Latino, the other boy was bi-racial. He had a more or less Caucasian skin tone, but with the rounded lips and somewhat flattened nose common to people of African heritage. The Latino boy was handsome, angular, and had a good-sized dong, but his friend was in a whole other league! The second boy’s penis stuck out in a mock-erection, at an acute angle. I don’t know how well he does on the mat, but he’s certainly a winner under the covers!

I got an almost immediate erection. Usually when I get an erection in the shower, I just leave. But this time, I just faced the wall and counted to a hundred, waiting for my erection to go down. It didn’t. Finally, I had to turn around again. The mulatto boy was still there. He saw my erection and he just smiled! I noticed that his penis was up-cocked at an even sharper angle; his body responded sympathetically to my erection!

After so many years of loving college boys for all their raw, innocent power, and their sweetness and joy, it was gratifying to me for one of them to see my erection, and to smile, and respond with his own arousal. It was like mutual appreciation. I was thanking him for his beauty, and he was thanking me for admiring his elemental maleness, his virility. It connects back to my original point about the subliminal lingo between guys in the locker room. A beautiful thing.
Truly mesmerising. Utmost to the very details .

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of a number of short essays that features accounts of my experiences, and observations, of naked college kids in the locker room.

These boys, I want to emphasize, are not merely beautiful bodies. They are human beings with ideas, aspirations and dreams. I love and respect them.

I often use euphemisms like “ding-dong” “donger” “wanger” “ding-a-ling” “dong” and sometimes “maleness”, “manhood” or “private masculinity” in place of “penis” which sounds a little technical, and “cock” which doesn’t sound appropriate for these handsome young angels. There are times, however, when those words also strike me as proper or apt, and then I will use them.

Many of these kids have daddy issues. For some, it’s their first extended experience of living away from mom and dad. They have a deep need for someone to listen to them. I try to hear them, empathize with them, and share my own life with them. The camaraderie with young guys is one of my favorite things about working on a College campus, and using its gym.

Finally, and it goes without saying, each college kid deserves to be loved and cherished, not for the size of his shlong, but for what’s in his heart.

APOLLO

I would reckon Apollo is just a little over six feet tall, and just under two hundred pounds. He is an ethnically mixed boy, Latino and Greek, on a needs-based scholarship, a scholarship that affords under-privileged kids the chance to study at the College. However, based on the size of his “endowment”, I’m not sure he needed the assistance! : )

Apollo has a somewhat raspy voice, uses the word “man” a lot, and often says “fuck” or “fuckin” as an intensifier. He (correctly) thinks of himself as a Latin king street fighter, but a gentle giant in the bedroom.

He is a broad-shouldered husky boy who wears baggy jeans, over-sized jackets and also a big baseball cap that covers not only his close-cropped hair, but also much of his face. I was surprised when he stripped down in front of me for the first time and saw that underneath all the macho “thugwear” he is actually pretty slender! He has a beautiful, sleek body that his extra large outfits inexplicably hide. He does have a big butt and a large uncut ding-dong, but also a well-muscled chest and good-defined abs.

I’ve noticed lower-income kids are sometimes more comfortable being nude in front of others and that is the case with Apollo. He would carry his still folded towel in his right hand, or under his elbow, and then walk to the showers completely naked, his tan line fully visible.

I took a shower with him just once. I had just finished swimming. I noticed that with one hand he would rob the soap dispenser and lather himself, while the other hand would busy itself by batting his uncircumcised masculinity. It responded like a free-standing punching bag, swinging wildly from side to side before centering itself again. Sometimes he would also tug it, prod it, nudge it and tweak it. I reflected that if his left hand ever got tired, I’d be happy to provide a replacement. I think he played baseball in high school. That makes sense ‘cause I can certify he was not lacking in balls!

What did Apollo think about his own penis? Why did he touch it so much? Maybe it was one way of celebrating his unique life situation. He was unique at the college for being of a brown complexion, and also for having a big uncut dick. By playing with it, flopping it around, he showed he belonged at the school as much as anyone else.

Afterwards, we had lunch together in the common area outside the locker room, and he shared with me his recent trip to West Africa and also his struggles as a minority, as a less-financially fortunate student at the College. I told him he made up for his money deficit in other ways, and I was being completely honest. I enjoyed hearing about his life story and journey as much as I enjoyed seeing his penis. By confiding his troubles and joys, he made himself doubly naked to me. I will always remember him for that.

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the reasons why I am writing these essays about college guys is that there has been a tendency in our culture to demonise or vilify young men. While society of course needs to teach boys the need for consent and proper boundaries, I feel we have gone too far in shaming (if there is, indeed, ever an acceptable reason to shame a whole class of people). We should ask these kids to cultivate respect for others while also celebrating the male sex drive, in all of its danger, vehemence and inexhaustible power. After all, beauty and terror are often found together; we need to learn to ride the great wave, and not to deny it.

To put it more bluntly: do we want college boys to stop being horny? I’ve seen hundreds of erections in the locker room! Most of them were semi-hard or half boners, but the point is that irrepressible sexuality is a key part of post-adolescent, college male psychology. By teaching college boys to love themselves properly, as representatives of the generative principle, the primeval creative power, or the father-force, we can help these kids grow into dynamic, fulfilled and loving men.

Another thing I wanted to say is that I use the terms “kids” and “boys” a lot to emphasize the youthful orientation and thought-processes of college guys. Hence, what particularly interests me is the idea of sexual precocity in college kids. By “sexual precocity” I am referring to college boys who, in spite of their youth and relative sexual inexperience, manifest remarkable, even preternatural ability and aptitude for lovemaking. I feel, strongly, that college guys’ prowess in bed can be inferred from their behavior, speech and mannerisms in the locker room, in their various states of undress. To quote from one of my recent posts in “For the love of college boys” thread:

“If we can listen to these kids, learn about their lives, and understand how their antics in the locker room often translate into excitement and drama between the sheets, I feel we can achieve a superior locker room experience.”

Thanks for bearing with me!

I’d like to present two case studies to illustrate college boy locker room behavior. I’m using different templates for them because I’m trying emphasize certain things for each boy. (One study includes headers, the other does not)

ANDREW:

Andrew is a first year graduate student, with close-cut, dark brown hair, about five eleven and about one hundred and eighty pounds. He wrestled as an undergrad, and has put on a little weight since then but is still handsome and well-muscled. He has dark brown eyes and a quick, winning smile. He doesn’t talk much, but always gives me an enthusiastic “hi” and a stinging high-five. He does not use the stalls which is wise because he has a great body. Like many college men, he usually smiles when he’s in the shower. He finds his own nudity affirmative.

The first time I saw him in the shower, the locker room was busy with lots of showering dudes, athletes and professors. He was showering next to a tech major I happen to know. The tech major is a little pudgy, with a lot of body hair and a big penis. I saw Andrew had a semi-erection, just at the very limit of public acceptability. I knew he was trying to make himself a little bigger so as not to get owned by some STEM major! It was an active, inquisitive penis. He turned around a lot, and quickly, showing both his firm ass and his large, swollen penis to advantage. Other times, he just stood motionless, sometimes lathering and rinsing himself with quick, brisk movements, smiling and carefree. Obviously public showering was a source of satisfaction for him.

The other time I saw Andrew in the shower it was just me and him. He was looking down in the shower, facing the wall. He gripped his penis, just above the balls, and then moved his fist up the shaft, up to and over the head, and let it drop. He wasn’t washing it, and he wasn’t really masturbating, necessarily. It’s just a kind of self-touching that guys with big dongers engage in. They are asserting that, yes, this is my penis, it’s part of my identity and I’m proud to be a man.

ANALYTICS

BEST FEATURE

Andrew’s best feature was his penis, definitely. But he has a muscular chest, a flat stomach and firm buttocks.

ANDREW’S RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS PENIS

I think he has a great relationship with his penis. It’s important for college men to be on good terms with their private beauty. He touched it and appreciated it.

ANDREW UNDER THE COVERS

Let’s base our conclusions on the fact that Andrew was so unconstrained in the shower! He turned around a lot, joyfully showed off and touched himself, got a partial erection, and smiled affirmatively. This is a guy who likes sex! I can see him trying lots of sexual positions, as well as experimenting with sex toys, BDSM and even anal sex with other guys. It would take a lot to tame this bronco! He’d be especially good at getting his dick sucked- lots of moaning and squirming.

SUMMARY

To sum up, Andrew is a handsome, sexy and sex-positive young man with a sunny, outgoing disposition who’s also a daredevil when it comes to making love. His ideal partner would be someone who’s fine with rough, quirky and frequent sex. Any takers??!!

CAMERON:

Cameron, a recently graduated senior, is one of the trainers at the gym. A strong, sensitive type with a private beauty that he’s pretty shy about showing.

I’ve written about a lot of college guys. Some of them have had problems or issues, but it’s their so-called issues or challenges that I find makes them more attractive. For example, Evan has a small penis, but has found ways to express his masculinity through art, scholarship and service; he’s found ways to express his manhood in higher, more abstract ways that contribute to society. Apollo has a large, uncircumcised penis, and is poor, and so relies on his big penis to reinforce his sense of self-worth in an unwelcoming and unfamiliar environment. Spencer has Asperger’s, and so has trouble communicating with others, and has learned to find fellowship and belonging in the company of other naked boys.

Cameron struggles with a sense of insecurity and feelings of unworthiness. He’s quite bright academically, has always worked very hard and has a partial (very partial!) scholarship to a prestigious school. He’s a good listener, and if I ever need to talk, will stop his work out and tilt his head to one side. He likes firm handshakes, sometimes he’ll even hold onto my hand for a few seconds, squeezing, as if trying to inject me with his affection and concern. It works!

He’s a big guy, 6’1’’ 200 lbs, with hazel eyes and a lot of definition in both his upper and lower body. He’s a power lifter, a former high school baseball player, and he’s studying chemistry and economics. He wants to be a medical researcher or health care consultant. When Cameron was a freshman, he had a delicate, almost feminine beauty in spite of his muscles. He’s bulked up a little bit now! He still has some of that grace in his movements.

Cameron is polite, reserved and very kind. He’ll often spot for me or walk me through the steps of proper lifting technique. I’ve had a lot of deep conversations with him in the sauna.

He has one of the largest penises I have ever seen on an undergraduate. It was so large that I had the experience of not knowing what it was the first time I saw it. I was showering, and Cameron was walking towards me in his white towel. He was maybe twenty feet away when he took off his towel. At first I was confused. I thought it was some rolled up blanket that he was using to cover his manhood.

Then I realized it actually was his manhood.

A second later, he was so close to me that I couldn’t see his whole penis, so I took a couple steps back and saw that he was indeed circumcised. He had the beginnings of chest hair, clearly defined abdominal muscles, and a perfectly hard ass. His balls were wobbly and hung almost as low as his glans. I’m happy he didn’t shave them.

It was soon after my car accident and I was wincing from my injuries. He looked at me, a serious and compassionate look on his face. He saw I was in pain. He didn’t know the other reason I was wincing!

Cameron didn’t show off his body very often. He was very conscientious about going to and from the showers in his towel, and he changed quickly. Sometimes he would march, almost sprint, from the sauna to the showers in the nude, but they were just twenty feet away from each other. He was shy about his masculine beauty.

By removing his towel some twenty feet away from me, and allowing me to see him fully naked, Cameron was making a couple different statements. First of all, while I don’t tell the guys that I am gay, I have a very obvious gay intonation and hand gestures, mannerisms, etc. I am sure he knows I am gay. By taking off his towel, Cameron was telling me that he accepts me for what I am, and he’s asking me to accept him also. Also, he saw that I had just been in a bad accident (I don’t want to go into it) and was in pain, so he was promising me, on a subliminal level, that he would protect me. The penis is not just pleasure; it is also duty. He was pledging his friendship and loyalty to me. I was not only aroused and excited, but also moved.

He didn’t show his penis to everyone, but he showed it to me. That’s why I call Cameron not only a hunk, but a man.

oakleaf7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What a SHLONG!

—Idea of Order
Thanks for your observations... I've also had occasion while in college to shower with athletes, and they've provided me with many fine displays of their slim, toned bodies and beautiful manly penises!!

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to share some more impressions from the college gym that I work out at, especially in regards to contemporary college students and their feelings towards being naked. I work at this school, so I've long enjoyed the foibles and frolics of the kids in the locker rooms and shower. To be clear when I say "kids" I'm referring to college guys, not underage minors. I'm in my fifties and the guys are mostly boys in their late teens, so "kids" seems appropriate, even if they're officially adults. Also, these boys are still going through puberty; most of them don’t have much chest hair and some of them are still experiencing their last growth spurt. Typically the only thing that’s full grown is their manliness.

The first thing I want to say is that college kids are more likely to be comfortable getting naked in front of their friends (and strangers like me lol : ) if they played sports in high school. I mean, that's to be expected. If they're already used to being naked around their teammates from playing varsity sports in high school, then getting naked in a college locker room is no big deal. This applies whether or not they play sports in college. These former athletes usually strip naked in front of their locker, leave their sweaty clothes in a heap on top of their shoes, and walk naked to and from the shower. They’ll usually leave the towel in the locker, or if they bring it, they won’t bother wrapping it around their waist but will just press it over their genitals.

Second, I've noticed that the boys will often try to make eye contact with me before disrobing, almost as if they want my permission to get naked. Permission granted! Drop your drawers, son.

Third, I've seen young men often smile when they're fully naked. Once they pull off their boxers, they'll start smiling. I guess being naked feels liberating and helps to reaffirm their manhood. Has anyone else noticed this?

Fourth, right before they pull their drawers down, the boys will sometimes grimace or smirk, like "I'm a bad boy so watch this!" It's like what a poster on another thread said, how being naked can be a kind of rebellion.

Conversely, I’ve noticed that college kids will shake or tremor when they start getting undressed. The boy might only have taken off his shirt and he’ll start shaking. His voice may also tremble if he’s engaged in conversation. This shaking may be due to nervous excitement.

Fifth, I've had many conversations with college guys in the shower where, while we're talking, they will absent-mindedly fiddle with their ding-dongs. Sometimes they'll strum it with their fingers like a guitar, other times they'll make a loose fist around it and then slowly move it up and down the shaft of the penis, like a slow simulation of masturbation. Boys with larger penises are more likely to play with themselves in this way.

Sixth, I do see erections pretty often, but they're usually not sexual in origin. After athletic competitions or practices, many of the boys will be at least partially erect in the shower, but that's because of the increased blood flow and adrenaline. Also, when toweling off, the guys will sometimes give themselves temporary erections when they rub that part of their body. In neither case, do they betray the least bit of embarrassment.

Seventh, I have seen the ridiculous towel dance too many times- but I’ve also seen a strange variation. Often a college guy will pull up his boxers with great difficulty while still wearing his towel. Then, he’ll drop his towel and go shave or talk to his friends- but he won’t mind if his dong makes the occasional cameo! So, what’s the point of the towel dance in the first place?

Finally, these boys may be just nineteen or twenty years old, but they're old enough to drive, to vote, and to potentially get drafted and die in war. I may call them boys or kids, but when they are naked, I have no choice but to think of them as men, penetrative as the mountains, majestic as the sea.

Sometimes I think of these boys as my naked angels, angels with penises. Other times, to return to the theme of rebellion, they seem like outlaws, desperadoes. But better be careful, deputy, ‘cause these gunslingers be packin' HEAT!

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Written in the times of Covid)

In honor and gratitude of my college gym reopening (thank God!) I’d like to offer some new essays, exploring the behavior of naked college boys in the locker room.

CASE STUDY: Matthew

Height: 6’1’’

Weight: around 220

Matthew is a broad-shouldered, strongly built boy with a square face, perpetual five-o’clock shadow with green eyes and close-cut light brown hair. He played football in high school, is a member of the college marching band, is a theatre major and music minor, and is training to become an acrobat.

He also has a heart condition, an irregular heartbeat which means he has to get frequent medical check- ups, take medication, and wears a heart-monitoring device on his wrist. He’s an extremely talented, diligent young man who is used to adversity.

Let’s give Matthew a moment to kindly disrobe for us. That’s right Matthew, we’ll help you work your way out of that sweaty shirt.

We can see Matthew has a well-muscled, hairy chest, a little bit of belly fat (but we can still see the shape of his abs), and well-defined, hairy buttocks.

I had considered adding Matthew’s penis to the curio collection because it is blunt and beautiful, a short, block-shaped battering ram. A penis often conveys a sense of a man’s character, and from his penis we can read Matthew’s resilience, toughness, honesty and love for life.

I remember once he came up to me, at the beginning of autumn quarter, and gave me an unexpected hug, clapping me on the back a few times as he held me. I felt that those rapid back slaps might give me some insight into Matthew’s lovemaking habits.

The fact that he lives under “the sword of Damocles” with his health condition, makes me believe that his copulation style would be a little frantic, with quick, rapid thrusts. He might not have that much time to pass down his genes, so he would have to make each lovemaking session count. It would be an instinctual habit with him, so even if he wore a condom I think we would still see the same steady pounding.

I think afterwards, he might cry and need his partner to hold and reassure him, and cradle him to sleep.

I hope Matt finds someone to love him, not just for his body, but for his gentle smile, artistic nature, and determination. Matthew needs affection as much as he needs sex

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d like to share some impressions from a recent college soccer game I attended, focusing on the behavior of the boys in the locker room and shower.

Practically nobody’s ever heard of my college which sits on the bottom rung of a subdivision of D-1. We play mostly D-2 schools, small colleges.

A rather well-practiced team from out-of-state put our guys on the ropes, but through a combination of skill and dumb luck our team prevailed. I think we just scored a lucky shot.

In spite of losing, the other team clearly knew their own mettle, and the mood in the locker room was cheerful, if a bit resigned. I had watched the whole game, and in fact had gone for a twenty-mile bike ride earlier in the day, and felt entitled to a long shower. I got there before the boys did and picked one of the middle shower heads. It gives me a commanding view of the whole room.

The Hair

When I had almost finished my shave, but before I had begun soaping up, the first kid from the opposing team appeared in the doorway, completely naked.

Usually I’m not taken aback by college guy nudity. I’m kind of used to it. But this boy was a specimen! I was really taken aback, almost shocked by his nakedness. Such elemental beauty. He was 6-1 and ruggedly handsome and slender. Tousled dark hair that just covered his ears. He had a shaggy treasure trail that ran from his solar plexus to his navel. It got coarser and broader the lower it went. I wanted to run my hands over his hirsute stomach. He had the quintessential college boy penis! It was long, but not overly so, and the three parts of his shlong- the shaft, the ridge right before the head, and his circumcised and fully-exposed glans- were perfectly delineated. Well-shaped, even testicles. He doesn’t shave down there.

I think his name is Nolan.

He stood in the doorway, for maybe five seconds, looked at me and scanned the whole room, his mouth hanging a little ajar, and then disappeared. He came back a minute or two later. His penis shook as he walked. I wanted to hold it.

Nolan took a shower head opposite me, and looked at me with his mouth hanging open, an inquiring look on his face. He then did some gentle calisthenics, maybe as a set of cooling-down exercises after a hard match. He stood first on one leg, then the other. He stretched his arms over his head and slowly brought them down while leaning forward. He also practiced some slow pelvic thrusts while keeping his arms wide open, almost in a hugging posture. I particularly enjoyed that last exercise because of its resonance with copulation.

At no point did he try to hide or conceal his penis.

It's rare to find a penis that’s perfectly proportional, and his was so no exception. The tip and the last couple inches of the shaft hung a little crooked, like a fish-hook. I was curious what his erection would look like, but I didn’t have to wonder for long. When his friends joined him, and they all started talking about the game, his penis would add emphasis to whatever was said by pulsing up from his initial, flaccid state, to a condition of second or third-degree arousal! And the front part of his penis got more bent as he got more erect! I like unusual penises.

From his penis I could kind of infer some features of his character- his modesty, his bashfulness, his determination, his quiet joy, his elegance, his delight in his friends.

I don’t think he’s that comfortable yet with intense emotional or romantic relationships. He might want to experiment with different women (I’m assuming he’s heterosexual), but he might be a little reserved when it comes to sex. One suggestion I have for his partner would be to let him take the bottom position, so that he wouldn’t be expected to show power and dominance. Just let him thrust up, and get used to the art of penetrative sex. As he gains confidence, he can improve his stroke and rhythm. When he’s secure enough in himself, he can top- and let his sublimated masculinity express itself. He has the body of a MAN, but at eighteen and a half years of age, he still has the mental equipment of a boy. But judging from its perkiness in the shower, his physical equipment is chomping at the bit! What he cannot yet verbalise due to his youth, his penis can express in a different way: declarations in sperm.

He looked at me a couple times in the locker room, quizzically, as if to say, “What are you doing here?” Or “Were you watching me in the shower?” Of course I don’t leer at boys. I don’t take excessively long showers. But if my gaze makes these college boys feel helpless or objectified, it’s an *opportunity* for them to overcome their own self-consciousness, and to see that their bodies are a gift that they can joyously share. They have nothing to fear from me. I love them and am deeply grateful to them for their masculinity. Real masculinity means being able to be vulnerable at times.

The Jockey

Another boy chose a shower head close to the first one. I’ll call the second boy Michael. A nineteen year old boy, he walked naked from his locker to the shower, his towel pressed over his genitals. He had a big butt, a baby face, a private smile and, although only apparent once he dropped his towel, a pretty big dick! He was actually a nationally ranked jockey in high school! Considering the thoroughbred between his thighs it’s not surprising he knows something about horses. I was as fascinated by his soft, shapely ass as I was by his penis. He is muscular and voluptuous, and is, I think, unfortunately prone to quick increases in weight. But if he can stay active and fit, he should be able to keep his boyish good looks well into his twenties. I’d take a parcel from him anytime, wherever he wanted to drop it off!

I could tell by his affable banter with his teammates that he’s confident, gentle and is a good communicator. His background in both racing and soccer, and his ease in communication, makes me feel he’d be an effective and generous lover. At the same time, he’s not afraid to ask for what he wants. He might suggest to his lover something like, “Hey would you mind sucking my dick for a few minutes, and then I’ll play with you for a while?” I think his strokes are deep, rhythmic and fast.

Man of the week

Hard to choose! But one college kid on the team deserves the laurel, even in the face of STIFF competition. Brennan, this week’s winner, is a first year student, blond and brawny and, at six-three, the second tallest guy on the team. But he definitely has the broadest shoulders, and certainly the most muscly chest! During the game, the referee red-flagged him for shoving, so he had to sit out almost the whole second half of the game. After the ref made his call, he strutted back to his seat with his toes pointed out, rocking from side to side, his hands on his hips, like Popeye the Sailor-man. It was his way of both mocking an incompetent ref, but also finding levity in the situation, in spite of it being the last game of the season.

I liked the fact the team wore red shirts. Red’s a good color for hot-blooded boys.

I saw Brennan in the locker room, as I was walking back from my shower. He was completely naked, and he was playing hackey-sack with his puce day-pack, attempting to drop kick it with his right foot. He missed, widely, but the sidewise kick made him lose his balance and he almost fell. (You can fall on me anytime Brennan) He laughed and so did everyone else.

I love it when college boys socialize through naked horseplay. Brennan provided me with a really good example of that.

His penis was a little thicc boy, but solid, compact, and I am *sure* he is a Jack-in-the-box when erect, a Chinese folding sword whose length defies description when fully extended.

Our eyes met just at the moment he steadied himself: Baby blue.

I wanted him inside of me.

Often guys’ lovemaking behavior goes totally counter to their normal daily comportment. Shy guys sometimes become very exuberant during sex. So, for all of Brennan’s lighthearted, daredevil antics, I think that, during copulation, he would be very serious, silent, concentrated. The old trickster might come out right afterwards, but during the actual act I see him as being really focused and intense. He’s a hard worker, both on the field, in school, and in bed, and in his case, hard work pays off.

Brennan, in spite of stiff competition from your stiff, beautiful teammates- for your good looks, for your levity on the field, and for your boyish locker room shenanigans, you win the title of Man of the Week. You should let your homeboys wear your laurel wreath sometimes. It’s a collective victory.

--IdeaOfOrder
College boys are walking contradictions, and those contradictions are laid bare when they are naked. When Nolan stood at the door of the shower room for the first time, he exemplified at once the appeal and the limitations of the young adult male. He looked momentarily confused when he saw me and realized we would be showering together. At the same time, he had just helped his team to hold their own against a superior rival, and he had shown extraordinary athleticism and skill in the game. His physical vitality was at odds with his temporary bewilderment. He was still basking in the glow of a game well played while feeling nervous about being naked around an older stranger- confidence and uncertainty were both registered on his face. But he didn’t even carry a towel, so he obviously expected other people in the locker room to handle the fact of his full frontal truth.

At the same time, I was confronted by the mere fact of his nudity, - a light, feathery body that was muscular and defined. His hairy chest and stomach belied his youth, while his large sex organ, beautiful for its anomalous, patched-together shape, made me feel that its apotheosis was waiting in his sexual future.

But the moment this boy stood in the doorway is etched in my memory forever. The tension between us, the tension within himself, and the taut balance of forces that all college boys must endure, suffer and transcend made that experience a moment of revelation.

Thank you, Nolan, for the gift of you.

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I attended a basketball game that my college hosted. We lost badly. Our team played hard and well, but the visiting team was more coordinated and played better. The visiting team was not only beautiful in action on the court, but they were also beautiful in their relaxed and jovial post-game shower.

One boy named Cole, a six-three, two hundred and four pound freshman guard, caught my attention under the shower as he had caught my admiration on the court. He was talking, almost shouting, with one of his teammates when he entered. He chose one of the stalls, and dropped his towel, showing off his maleness with a natural nonchalance that was totally out of step with his extraordinary physique.

I’ve seen a lot of male nudity in my time teaching and working at my little Podunk college. As I stared in shock at Cole’s body I had to ask myself if Cole was aware of his own non-fungible assets. I saw that Mr. Cole not only scored a lot on the court, but was also king of the hill when under the covers. The other boy he came in with, named Will, was also a darling, an Adonis. Both kids (Cole is nineteen, Will just turned twenty) had big, beautiful butts, square jaws and gentle masculine curves. Both had brown hair, but Cole’s was a little darker, almost black. Cole had the better chest, while Will had bigger biceps.

Will’s “pale Ramon” was compact and pretty, while Cole’s can only be described as a miracle of nature, perfection. I’ve seen big penises, and I’ve seen beautiful ones, but Cole’s was special for being large and yet proportionate at the same time, an example of classical balance. His family jewels complemented his donger perfectly, large, stable, full. I wanted to cup his testicles in my palm, and test their heft and texture.

The boys continued their rowdy banter in the shower, exulting in their triumph and at one point I noticed Cole’s manhood started to lurch upwards! It was a sign of their collective victory! As I watched it shake, and nod, I realized that Cole would be as careful, thoughtful and gentle a lover as any woman could ever want. I am grateful for the chance to make love with this delightful young man, at first with my eyes, and now on paper.

Another boy, equally memorable, arrived in the shower a couple minutes later. His name is Sam, slightly taller than Cole, a little lighter, and swarthy. He is a baby-faced, boyishly handsome twenty year old guy, fast and determined on the court. His body was interesting! He had a birthmark that covered both his buttocks, and the skin there was hairy, with pimples and moles. But that somehow added to his charm. Unlike Will and Cole, his penis was mostly composed of a big wobbling head. I wanted to tweak it, tease it.

Sam grew in the shower.

He was talking to his friends about going out to dinner with his family later that night, and his plans for spring break. He’s obviously sociable and kind.

I’m pretty sure Sam is sexually active and successful.

I get the sense that when boys play together on a team, and shower together, that they form a close bond that is in some ways deeper than even the bond they share with their girlfriends (I am presuming heterosexuality). Young guys who play together become socialized, and start to take on each other’s characteristics and even personality traits. This could even translate into the bedroom, into shared or common style of making love. Sex would become, for them, another opportunity to “score” for the team, so at each stage of lovemaking- foreplay, copulation and recovery- we could expect similar patterns of behavior. You could switch Cole out for Will under the covers and while of course the woman would notice, she would also see how alike they are in their choice of stroke, speed and pressure, as well as in their exclamations, swearing and moaning.

Also, because these boys live, play and shower together, they have a common bond, a sense of communion with each other, that includes but also transcends both friendship and sex. They are friends and lovers on a deep level that people who have never participated in team sports may not be able to understand. And that union extends to some extent to their coaches and fans, and to their surrogate lovers and adorers, like me.

As I was leaving the shower, two tall blond players came in. I saw them when I cast a furtive glance behind, just as they dropped their towels. I didn’t get a closer look at them, unfortunately, because my shower was done and I don’t “hang out”. But I can verify those two tall blond kids were definitely MEN. I also saw another boy in the shower, on my way out. He was maybe a head shorter than the other players, but I saw on the court that he was fast. He was modest, keeping the curtain half open, but I saw the outline of his beautiful body, his muscly torso, his hard little butt.

As I type this, I am shedding tears of gratitude to these boys, for sharing with me the first beautiful blush of their young manhood. I can never repay them, not in a thousand years.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t think I’ve had any issues with being naked around others as far back as I can remember .. they may not approved but I didn’t care ..

And college .. what few months I stayed at the dorms I was naked pretty much all the time there mostly in my room.. but I always seemed to have a few of the guys there joining me.. so glad I wasn’t the only one liked being naked

LPWEB

Cherished Member
Media
I don’t think I’ve had any issues with being naked around others as far back as I can remember .. they may not approved but I didn’t care ..

And college .. what few months I stayed at the dorms I was naked pretty much all the time there mostly in my room.. but I always seemed to have a few of the guys there joining me.. so glad I wasn’t the only one liked being naked
Love this thread!

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You people have this fascination with pics and videos.. for one thing…. 1… technology today wasn’t around when I went to college so couldn’t take pics back then.. and if I could that elreally doesn’t mean I’d share them with anyone unless I had their permission

So can talk about shit that occurred over the years and hope guys enjoy it.. if not DONT READ IT