Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm wondering how did your curiosity escalated. I remember there was a time where I would get hard looking at dicks but didn't find it in me to touch one or do anything with anyone. Also, after jerking off, I would be totally off about them too. Back then, the most daring thing I could do would be let a guy touch me. I eventually let a guy touch me and went from there but it did took time to get comfortable with the idea. How about you? How did you evolved?

atlas23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice question. So, I considered myself straight till 19y and hadn't any interest in men, but I met a guy on college and after having sex with him I realized that I really like dicks hahah
So you went from not feeling any attraction to having sex? That’s a big leap

atlas23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as far as the policy of this site are concerned; without getting my 5th “Friendly Reminder “ I was never ever curious until miraculously , when I became a legal adult, I had an epiphany
lol…
So once you actually tried something, did you went all in or was it progressing little by little?

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle_Bob69

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I've always been like this, kissing guys and girls when younger, then I moved to Spain and the guys were very gay there and liked to wear the tightest sweat pants (while also having the nicest of bubble butts) so it went up from there, wouldn't be until many years later that I started doing stuff with men.

Reactions: atlas23

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol…
So once you actually tried something, did you went all in or was it progressing little by little?
Oh it went from masturbating each other Saturday morning & afternoon to sucking each other Sunday morning and afternoon

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realised my interest after an afternoon working with my supervisor in a boiler room, both of us stripped to our shorts. There was a bit of banter and later in the afternoon he made comment on my cock becoming hard around him before suggesting I "come for dinner" at his place.
I realised what it was about and I was curious, when I arrived we sat at the kitchen bench and talked a bit about work over a few beers before he mentioned my earlier response and asked if it had happened before. It hadn't and I said so, and then he asked me if I was interested men sexually, as in doing the sorts of things I did with my girlfriend. My cock responded and I realised I was interested, but wasn't sure what to say because it hadn't crossed my mind until earlier that afternoon. However, when he asked if he could assist I said yes and very soon he was releasing my cock and invited me to do the same to him. I did so and very soon I was touching his cock, just holding it turned me on as much as his touch and when he offered a bj I nodded, he lifted me onto the bench and removed my trousers and shorts before getting busy. I gasped as he blew me, it was so different to what my girlfriend did and I nearly blacked out.
My curiosity was piqued and I was back the next evening, wow so good. A couple of weeks later I asked some naive questions about a rimming vid we were watching, and that became my next lesson...

pedrocas6in

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you went from not feeling any attraction to having sex? That’s a big leap
Basically hahah honestly I never thought about being bi, just thought about ir after met this guy and things just gone in a super natural way. When I was younger I had some interest in guys from movies and TV but for me that was just normal and didn't meant I was bisexual hahahah maybe I was denying it, don't no really.

atlas23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Basically hahah honestly I never thought about being bi, just thought about ir after met this guy and things just gone in a super natural way. When I was younger I had some interest in guys from movies and TV but for me that was just normal and didn't meant I was bisexual hahahah maybe I was denying it, don't no really.
Interesting…
So how did things changed when you met this guy? How did things escalated?

Reactions: pedrocas6in

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm wondering how did your curiosity escalated. I remember there was a time where I would get hard looking at dicks but didn't find it in me to touch one or do anything with anyone. Also, after jerking off, I would be totally off about them too. Back then, the most daring thing I could do would be let a guy touch me. I eventually let a guy touch me and went from there but it did took time to get comfortable with the idea. How about you? How did you evolved?
I never have been curious about it, because I've always like both males and females. And my first sexual experience was with a male. It was more natural for me to go with males.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
as far as the policy of this site are concerned; without getting my 5th “Friendly Reminder “ I was never ever curious until miraculously , when I became a legal adult, I had an epiphany
What a coincidence

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always knew I was attracted to other guys and their cock......but never acted on it. Not until I was in my 30's........and the curiosity just kept growing and growing. I finally hooked up with a very considerate gay man who allowed me to "experiment" and act out my curiosity and sexual desires.....and it was wonderful.....everything I had hoped it would be and more.....

pedrocas6in

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting…
So how did things changed when you met this guy? How did things escalated?
Though I had answered it before, just noticed now that probably I forgot to post.

So, basically at some point we started to watch adult movies and to jo togather, we became were really close friends and I knew he was bisexual. After some months he started to ask about my interests and he asked if I'd watch a movie with bi content, after some insistence I said ok to it (at that point i was already curious about it. From these we gone through gay movies and one day he asked me to jo for him, on these day we had sex and after it I stayed confuse for a long time until he helped me to understand how it could be possible.
We even considered to date each other but life is crazy and now we are not even friends anymore. But we had sex like 3 or 4 times and he was absolutely responsible for me discovering my bisexuality.

Reactions: atlas23

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I grew up straight crushing on dozens of girls until my late teens when I crushed on a handful of guys which made me realize it was possible. For a short while I had a classic "am I straight or am I gay" crisis until I realized my overwhelming attraction to women meant the gay label just didn't fit.

I didn't date any guys in part because I had girlfriends and in part because it was the early-mid 80s and HIV/AIDS was a death sentence killing tens of thousands. There were gay guys who flirted with me which I took in stride until the last semester of senior year at uni when I accepted an invitation of a gay college student to come to his room after hours at the hotel where I worked. Me 22 he 20. We hooked up that night. He was a cute fem bottom with a runner's body.

Not long after that I asked a long time gay classmate for a lunch date and we hooked up at his place. It was all safe sex, condoms, no kissing except body kisses--no fluid transfer of any kind. That was forty years ago now. 1984. The FDA approved blood test came out a year later in May 85. We were premed majors and had an early handle on how it was being transmitted but it was still a risk though we minimized it.

Anyway I skipped dating guys and went straight to hookups on the DL. College was like that. Lots of hookups with girls but only two with guys.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was quite young when I realized I was gay. I then became bisexual later in my life though I have only been with 2 women.

Growing up I noticed an ever increasing interest in other guys appearance. Cute faces, bodies, the lad type behaviour that was almost homoerotic. I was shy, socially awkward and began to yearn to be closer to the popular lads. A particular moment occurred in one class that seems to have been a tipping point though I'll leave that where it is given forum rules.

Though if I look back it was much younger. Watching an older lad doing pull ups on some bars. Something clicked.

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a bate bud when I was young and he was fascinated by my big mushroom headed cock. He told a lot of guys about it and it was common for them to ask to see my erect cock or even to see it shoot cum. It opened my eyes t the fact that almost everyone is attracted to a big throbbing erection!