How do I learn to deepthroat?

stykboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to deep throat a hot huge cock. There is nothing better than the feeling of having another man's hot, throbbing, rock hard, slick penis in your mouth. Especially when the guy has some decent to larger size and you can feel it down the back of your throat. It also feels great when the guy has a larger penis and you can tell that he is not used to having a deep throat blow job. Oh yeah, it also feels great having a guys balls smashed against your chin as his penis is rammed down your throat.

Like most talents/abilities in life, the best way to learn how to deep throat is to practice. Or as the old saying goes, practice makes perfect.

So if possible, try to suck as much cock as humanly possible to develop the best deep throat you possibly can. Just kidding.

In the case or event you do not have anyone you cannot practice this with (particularly gay men, some who might be more than happy to help you out with this) purchase a realistic dildo of decent size. Obviously do not buy a glass dildo or anything made of a harder substance. Stick to rubber, as it will more easily bend and slide down your throat.

If your really interested in deep throating, I would recommend a dildo 8-9 inches of length, with decent girth as well. It does not have to be forearm thick, but it should not be pencil thin either. A decent size of length and girth will help get your mouth and throat used to handling something larger in them.

You do not need to immediately shove it or ram it all the way down your throat. But easily and gradually push more and more of it into your mouth and down the back of your throat. Eventually your mouth and throat will adjust to having something sliding down them and staying there as well. You will also learn what is comfortable as far as a possible gag reflex goes, controlling your breathing, and what positions work best by using a dildo.

Best of wishes with your pursuit of deep throating. As I said earlier, deep throating another guys penis really is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about cock sucking and deep throating, as I am more than happy to share.
Great advice! I've been wondering the same and I'm really wanting to learn. All i need now are a few big cocks and i can get started!!!