Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you hold your dick or let it hang? Are you pushing into the urinal or stepped away a bit? Are pee shy or not? If you hold your dick, is there a certain way you hold it? Does it bother you if someone is talking to you? Does it bother you if the guy next to you is trying to get a peek? Do following the unnecessary "men's room etiquette," or not? Do you pull out from unzipped pants or pull up over pants? Pull out just dick or do balls come out also?

Reactions: coffinhack

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unbutton my strides and pull it out, I hold my dick, sometimes not if there's a ledge, don't stand too close but close enough.
Not shy, don't care who's looking, just take a piss and drain the drips then pack it away, job done.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it.
Why this fascination with men's behaviour in public rest rooms/urinals?

There are a dozen threads or more in the AAM & AASM forums, if the question hasn't already been answered a hundred times or more!

It's like people can't be bothered to find the numerous threads on the subject, they are easy to find, so start yet another one asking the same tired old questions.

stang02

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you hold your dick or let it hang? hold it. Are you pushing into the urinal or stepped away a bit? relaxed, not trying to hide. Are pee shy or not? yes, might have trouble getting the flow going If you hold your dick, is there a certain way you hold it? not really, just aiming. Does it bother you if someone is talking to you? I'd prefer not Does it bother you if the guy next to you is trying to get a peek? I've never noticed, but it wouldn't bother me. Do following the unnecessary "men's room etiquette," or not? Like leaving an empty urinal between...yes. Do you pull out from unzipped pants or pull up over pants? Pull out just dick or do balls come out also? Unzip, pull out dick and balls.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I walk up reach in my pants or shorts pull my balls and cock out as I push down the waist band of what I am wearing. I do not move close to the urnal I hold it out so it shoots in pullout back on the shaft skin that I have . if some one talks to me that is okay I have had dudes look at my cock I don't care I have the same junk as he does and if he wants to see mine he can look away

Notlikeskywalker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hold my dick, and I don't stand too close as I'd rather not get the splashback. I'm not pee shy and don't care if someone is/starts talking to me. Peeking isn't an issue if it's just a glance or two, anything longer gets weird. I usually unbutton/zip and pull out over the waistband, and leave balls in.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you hold your dick or let it hang?
It depends on the pants, underwear and the flaccid size of my penis at that moment. Sometimes I need to hold it, sometimes enough hangs out where I don't have to hold it.
Are you pushing into the urinal or stepped away a bit?
Neither. Standing far away is silly, as is standing too close.
Are pee shy or not?
Only on very rare occasions. The one every 10 years it happens, I do hard math in my head and the pee flow starts up.
If you hold your dick, is there a certain way you hold it?
With a finger or two and my thumb
Does it bother you if someone is talking to you?
That very rarely ever happens, but as long as they are looking me in the eye, it's no big deal.
Does it bother you if the guy next to you is trying to get a peek?
Nobody has ever done that to me and I would honestly be angry if someone did!
Do following the unnecessary "men's room etiquette," or not?
I have no idea what you are referring to.
Do you pull out from unzipped pants or pull up over pants? Pull out just dick or do balls come out also?
I use a zipper if I have one, otherwise pull down my pants in the front enough to pee. Pulling my dick up would mean pising myself, so that's not happening!

I go to the urinal, unzip, pee, zip up, and leave (after washing my hands) That's it, nothing more. I've never really thought about all the questions you are asking

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just go and urinate.

Side story, I was on vacation a few weeks ago and traveling through New Jersey.
They totally redid the men's rooms. more modern lay out , newer finishes and lighting
What struck me the most was that they had added large dividers between the urinals, where there had never been any before in the 75 or so years of the establishment. They also relocated the stalls to the other side of a solid wall .

FlyFrontBriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you hold your dick or let it hang? Usually hold.
Are you pushing into the urinal or stepped away a bit? Step away a bit.
Are pee shy or not? No
If you hold your dick, is there a certain way you hold it? Haven't thought about it.
Does it bother you if someone is talking to you? No
Does it bother you if the guy next to you is trying to get a pee? No
Do following the unnecessary "men's room etiquette," or not? ??
Do you pull out from unzipped pants or pull up over pants?
Pull out just dick or do balls come out also?
In sweats and track pants when freeballing I pull over the pants, sometimes just dick and sometimes balls too. If in briefs I use to pull down the front and pull dick through fly. In trousers with zipper I unzip and go through the fly.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you hold your dick or let it hang? Are you pushing into the urinal or stepped away a bit? Are pee shy or not? If you hold your dick, is there a certain way you hold it? Does it bother you if someone is talking to you? Does it bother you if the guy next to you is trying to get a peek? Do following the unnecessary "men's room etiquette," or not? Do you pull out from unzipped pants or pull up over pants? Pull out just dick or do balls come out also?
1. Hold
2. Something in the middle? I'm not pressed in, but I'm not stepped back either.
3. Been pee shy my whole life. Getting better about it, but still can't pee if someone else is right next to me.
4. Usually hold my head between my thumb and index finger to regulate it into a nice neat stream instead of splashing all over.
5. Yes. No talking.
6. Yes it bothers me. Don't creep or perv on me.
7. Men's room etiquette is not "unnecessary"
8. Unzip and through the fly
9. Balls only come out if it's hot and sweaty, to air out and breathe for a moment.