How do you wear a cock ring?

Curious, what is the purpose of a cock ring? Tried looking into it and everywhere says "to maintain an erection/make an erection harder". But, people seem to wear them when they're not having sex/masturbating
I often wear it (A) as a cock & balls enhancer !
It makes me conscious (all the time I'm wearing it) that I have got something between my legs.

Reactions: Jon1971
How long can I wear a cock ring before it is dangerous? I’ve seen 20 minutes as a stated limit, but I see a lot of guys wearing them much longer.
It really depends on the sizing. If the ring is tight enough that it causes an erection, yes 20 minutes is about it. The difficult part is to find one large enough that it doesn't cause an erection, but small enough that it doesn't fall off. Once you find that, you can wear it all day with no problems.

Reactions: Intellectualmeat
It really depends on the sizing. If the ring is tight enough that it causes an erection, yes 20 minutes is about it. The difficult part is to find one large enough that it doesn't cause an erection, but small enough that it doesn't fall off. Once you find that, you can wear it all day with no problems.
Thank you. I’ve always seen cock rings’ purpose as causing an erection. What are the other reasons for cock rings beyond causing an erection?

I'm just trying out a cock and ball ring that was a free gift with another toy I bought. I'm pretty happy with the results. I can only assume I'm using this correctly. Here is the result. What are your thoughts?
IMG_7642.jpg

I'm just trying out a cock and ball ring that was a free gift with another toy I bought. I'm pretty happy with the results. I can only assume I'm using this correctly. Here is the result. What are your thoughts?
I don't experiment with toys enough to say whether you're using it correctly or not.
I have pretty much the same thing, though I've never tried to use it for an erection. Mine was also included as a gift, in my case with an underwear purchase.
Z0-20231002_112235.jpg
I was chatting with someone who asked if I had anything that would go around my cock and balls. I took a picture for them....It's the only time I ever put it on.
At least they liked the picture.....

For as cheap as this was on Temu, so far I really like this oversized silicone ring.

full

View attachment 136773461
I'd say whether correct or not it looks great on your cock. I'm trying to imagine if there was any other way you coulsd wear it. Hmmm . Think I will get one and see what I can discover. :p

I first purchased a thick steel cock ring after my wife and I saw a hot dude with one on Haulover beach. She and and I both liked the look.
More recently I have started gland rings after seeing hot cocks here. Today I have a new soft band for all day wear. Is called Bulge Band from a company in Georgia US. First time sporting it at the pool. It is not snug so it should be good for all day and when I get hard.

Attachments

A
I first purchased a thick steel cock ring after my wife and I saw a hot dude with one on Haulover beach. She and and I both liked the look.
More recently I have started gland rings after seeing hot cocks here. Today I have a new soft band for all day wear. Is called Bulge Band from a company in Georgia US. First time sporting it at the pool. It is not snug so it should be good for all day and when I get hard.
Here is the bulge band with a stiff cock heading to full hardness

Attachments