How many guys been with same first name

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep.posting stories here and on other story sites .. and it got me thinking about names of the guys I been with..

I can’t remember every guys names I been with.. been in situations I didn’t know their names.. I just know I was fucked by then or I sucked them off or both

But I can think of about 30 guys I been with with first name Jason or Jayson either way sounds same

8 guys named jeff

13!named David

6 named William or Billy

19 named Anthony or Tony

Even though I been with way more than this it just got me thinking about what names were very common over the years..

How about you guys

mistercheeky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep.posting stories here and on other story sites .. and it got me thinking about names of the guys I been with..

I can’t remember every guys names I been with.. been in situations I didn’t know their names.. I just know I was fucked by then or I sucked them off or both

But I can think of about 30 guys I been with with first name Jason or Jayson either way sounds same

8 guys named jeff

13!named David

6 named William or Billy

19 named Anthony or Tony

Even though I been with way more than this it just got me thinking about what names were very common over the years..

How about you guys
Never been with a Jason, but several of my straight crushes had that name. Something sexy about it, I guess.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew 2 chads .. 1 I can’t talk about and the other was a guy I picked up one. Night .. he was hitchhiking it was pouring the snow.. I was on my way home from store stocking up for few days just in case got snowed in.. the place he needed to go was miles away .. my place was 14 miles so he was like drop him off somewhere so he can find another ride..

It was getting so bad I said I wasn’t going to let him be out in this cold trying to find a ride .. that if he wanted to he can crash at my place until the weather cleared up..

He was fine with that .. he had two big backpacks he was carrying and I teased him about having any guys or weapons in them.. he says no he keeps his knife at his ankle .. I was like ok.. then laughs says just kidding ..

The weather warmed up a while snow turned to sleet then froze to the power lines and trees .. so we just got through eating when power went out.. I had a big generator set up to heat the place and give me a tv and dvd player to play movies on.. ..

He took a shower and comes through the house .. asked how long the generator would last I told him 8 to 10 hours .. but I got plenty of fuel to last a couple weeks .. ..

He went to get clothes out of his backpack and they were wet from where he was walking in the snow when I picked him up.. ..

I went got him a huge thermal blanket told him to wrap up in it and when power came back on we will dry them.. I asked him if he liked Star Wars movies .. he said he had seen parts of them but never watched them completely all way through..

We watched a new hope first then we laid in the bed talking and he then tells me he was basicly homeless the stuff in those bags was all he had to his name .. I told him if he promised not to kill me he can stay here as long as he wanted to.. At this time I lived alone..

He then tells me why he was homeless .. he was living with couple room mates and they walked in on him having sex with a guy.. .. I was like well some people can be assholes.. but they have the right to feel the way they do about gay men just like he had the right to battle homophobic jerks ..

He asked how come I was living alone and I told him I have had buddies stay for long time and stuff like that but other than that I was here pretty alone all time..

He was 19 and I was 25 and we talked about his family and I talked about mine .. and then told him he didn’t hide the fact he was gay from me.. as I was gay too.. he didn’t believe me until I told him to look in a chest drawer and see all the gay video dvds I had..

He says now he knew why I picked him up.. I said no .. I picked him up because he looked like he was freezing and needed a ride .. but I told him just clean up after himself and help do things around house and yard and he can stay as long as he wanted
This was an awkward way to start a friendship.. but but we became friends and have been friends since