How many guys like a girl with a bush?

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It doesn't matter, but I prefer shaved or a nice trimmed bush. However pussy is pussy and I always enjoy it

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always thought guys preferred shaved, but I’ve posted some of my pics with that area in various states of trimmed, etc. and am getting lots of comments on how much guys like it...

Here’s an example pic - like it or no?
View media item 1449899

Very nice. I prefer a good natural bush to shaven.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shaved is not always awesome. As an endowed guy...especially when first going in you pull some of the outer skin in... feels like 100 needles poking you.
I agree. It's ok with a fresh shave but it doesn't take long to get prickly. Can feel like you're fucking a porcupine.

TheGhostofGoofyBastard

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always thought guys preferred shaved, but I’ve posted some of my pics with that area in various states of trimmed, etc. and am getting lots of comments on how much guys like it...

Here’s an example pic - like it or no?
View media item 1449899
Like that’s nothing. That’s a wonderfully kempt pussy

TheGhostofGoofyBastard

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's awesome, hopefully you'll get the opportunity some day.
It’s fun but can be weird- same as a girl totally bald. I frankly have never cared and I always ask the girl how she likes it. Right there? You lay the law down and she will suck the cure for cancer out of you for legit caring.

TheGhostofGoofyBastard

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IN my opinion it's one of the hottest things I can think of. Rare nowadays, but hot nevertheless.
Wife was liking her bush growing out but was like “you like it or not?” And i told her “I’ve always asked you what you like, so what you want!” So she loved me eating her out when she had a muff, loved blowing it on it. Cum on a Bush is underrated

Reactions: idahocowboy001

Looks like fun, a real man that is for you wouldn’t mind that at ALL!

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At my core Im an opportunist and a realist..so short of hygiene issues or excessive hair Im not going to turn down a woman for having a bush...add to that me not being particularly cunilingually inclined, I really don't have any objection to any well kept level of pubic hair...
But the question is like, which infers preference, an establishment of hierarchy not bound by its inevitable social backlash. So to that, I definitely prefer hairless. I fully understand the work it takes to regularly and healthily maintain and arent going to hold it against them if they plan to opt out...however, I go into relationships with the spirit of reciprocity and I make that clear from the beginning so she needs to understand certain preferences she may have of my bodily hair that cater to her attractions are going to be held to the same standard. Im not particularly a fan of my chest hair. It was nice when it first set in, ego wise, but I dont particularly care for it and typically clipped or shaved it off in my natural state. Well just so happens the wife loves to run her fingers along the happy trail that goes from my chest to my crotch...so let the ongoing negotiations commence and continue..lol

D

deleted4500261

I’m not a fan of crazy overgrown shrubbery. As a huge fan of giving oral, I prefer not to be pulling dental floss out of my teeth and the back of my throat. I support what ever a woman chooses to do with her pubic hair but I like somewhere in between an afro and a shiny hairless vagina.

Reactions: 6inchcock