How many straight guys are only attracted to women?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Are you sure you don't like men? Not even a little bit? How can you be so sure you're actually straight?

Honestly, to enjoy being male and masculine would naturally mean that you have some degree of attraction to maleness (yourself > jealously of other men, competition, etc). The straightest men would probably be transsexual lesbians, and I mean that very seriously.

I don't like the stubble. Yet I went out with a black haired pale skinned Irish woman once, maybe thrice.

• Haha
Reactions: Curious65

Because I know the secret hand shake and man oath of the Straight Never Been Attracted to Man Society.

If your not a member or don't know it send me all of you money in small unmarked bills or direct deposit into my Caymen Islands bank account. A big titted hooker named Loose Lips Lucy will come by with the instructions, by laws, demonstrate the hand shake and give you a complimentary blowjob just to keep you straight.

bicusdicus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not saying that I don't like men, but I am not attracted to men. I've never been walking down the street and seen a guy and thought, "damn, i would fuck that dude."
I'd have to say that the perfect man for me would be a transsexual.

thisrighthere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure you don't like men? Not even a little bit? How can you be so sure you're actually straight?

I have no interest in having sex with another male. Not comfortable with the idea, not comfortable with homosexuals raising children.

I see all too often in recent years, a decline of the family and family values. There isn't any support for heterosexuality and we get depicted like pigs in the media.

I think the accumulation of these ideals and my overwhelming sexual/emotional attraction to the female form is how I'm sure I'm straight.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
If you mean sexually attracted then yes, I'm 100% sure I'm NOT attracted to men. In fact even though I hate homophobia, or any prejudice and believe people should be allowed to live how they like, as long as it doesn't harm others, the very thought of going anywhere near a guy's unmentionable bits (front or back) makes me shudder - and not in a good way.

I'd imagine most straight men are like that - isn't that the definition of being straight? Obviously there must be guys who pretend to be straight when they're not - or even who fool themselves, but the oft-mooted idea that everyone is attracted to the same sex sounds extremely far-fetched to me. I suspect some of it is down to wishful thinking on the part of gay guys and girls. After all, it's not uncommon for the the reverse to happen, with straight men convincing themselves that any lesbian could be "turned" in the right circumstances and kidding themselves that they have a chance with the hot gay girl who drinks in their Local.

Has reached the second page. Is there that many 100% straight guys in the world?

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...that was a ....funny..... OP. But I'm 100% straight. No wondering or curiosity. I don't find anything about men attractive. I actually like the things women have.... I.E. breasts, hips, ass and vaginas (in addition to the personality duh) Truth be told, there's nothing a man can do for me that a beautiful woman can't. But to each his own....