How many woman enjoy swallowing sperm and how many just do it to please the man?

To answer the original question, a bit of both. Mostly to please but also enjoy it
Wasn't always the case but self improvement is the key to life ;)

Thanks for being honest. I hate seafood, yet I enjoy the taste of my own sperm. Hence, it does not taste like fish :). You express what you eat.

I try to eat good food, to express the best....:)

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since this IS the LARGE Penis Support Group, I'm curious about how various women feel with regard to swallowing semen from large cocks vs. average and whether there is more desire to do so. In my experiences as a bi male, I found it made all the difference--not turned on enough to want to swallow unless bigger.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sorry guys, but to be perfectly honest i don't "enjoy" the taste of semen, the texture, how it sticks to my throat, or the aftertaste. if you want to get me in the mood i'd much rather swallow shots of baileys :p
but i do it because he loves seeing me swallow, i love making him happy, and its not such a big deal. but i do need a shot of something else afterwards to get the taste out :oops:

the bitterest, most awful-tasting semen i've ever swallowed was from a guy who spent a week drinking liters of pineapple juice specifically to make it taste better. i'm not a "semen connoisseur", it all tastes pretty much the same to me, but OMG this will stand out as the most horrible tasting cum i've ever swallowed in my life :eek:
i'm convinced the pineapple juice thing is just some silly urban legend :rolleyes:

jojimmy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sorry guys, but to be perfectly honest i don't "enjoy" the taste of semen, the texture, how it sticks to my throat, or the aftertaste. if you want to get me in the mood i'd much rather swallow shots of baileys :p
but i do it because he loves seeing me swallow, i love making him happy, and its not such a big deal. but i do need a shot of something else afterwards to get the taste out :oops:

the bitterest, most awful-tasting semen i've ever swallowed was from a guy who spent a week drinking liters of pineapple juice specifically to make it taste better. i'm not a "semen connoisseur", it all tastes pretty much the same to me, but OMG this will stand out as the most horrible tasting cum i've ever swallowed in my life :eek:
i'm convinced the pineapple juice thing is just some silly urban legend :rolleyes:

And just like that, the world demand for pineapple juice just went down, pun intended.

Mr GrowlMcTiger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeech sounds horrid.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Everything I've ever read about it says that pineapple is supposed to be the magic elixir to make it taste better!

I've had a couple women say mine tastes "sweeter" but I have no idea why that is.

And I've asked a couple women IRL what they think about it. One said, "It's an acquired taste." Another said, "Well, it's not something I'd go out of my way for."

And one time I had a woman snowball me. I was shocked by the acidity of it. Not at all what I expected. She said, "See?! See?! Now you know what it's like!"

And one time I happened to thrust way into her mouth at exactly the right moment and I didn't realize until afterward when she told me I had. I thought she'd complain about being gagged/choked but she surprised me by saying, "It was actually good that way, because it went right down my throat without swallowing and I didn't have to taste any of it."

Reactions: fluffychocolate

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive recently heard drinking pineapple juice is the best for flavor. Other people have already mentioned fruit, must b some truth to it all.
I've tried this, and have been told it works. Your diet definitely changes the taste

Reactions: Mrs.Fireanimal

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I respect how even though you don't like it, you still try for your mans pleasure, hopefully he reciprocates the love you're showing him :)

Reactions: nailz

stickywetmom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cum... have had some not so good, some amazing.. BUT I have always loved swallowing, I get a rush out of a guy cumming completely under my control. Ever since I started to realize what sex was, I was curious, and oral seemed simple and fun.. from the first squirt of semen I tasted sooooo long ago to the ones i enjoy today, all have been readily and eagerly wanted!

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll answer for my wife. She does not really like swallowing and, since she's not a big fan, I don't really ask her or expect her to do that. If she doesn't like it, then I don't want to pressure her to do something she's not really into.

Reactions: TheHappyWhore

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One question though, are you just eating the creampies because YOU enjoy it or because she asked you to? I've not personally had to approach something this way, but if you want her tasting on/eating your ejaculate for you, maybe there's something special that she specifically wants that you could try?
She's very vanilla. I started to eat her creampie to show her c um is okay but... LOL I got hooked not her and she never ask for it even if I don't do it to her. I enjoy what I get but shame we are not on he same sexual page.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reading the post about cum swallowing and came across this link... http://www.freewebs.com/naturalmedical/

Very interesting. I do eat wife's creampie but she never ask for me to do so. On occasions II will tell wife I want to eat her creampie she will give me a great BJ and just before I cum I enter her pussy and give her my all and then go down on her. Taste great , both of our juices. She has now taken some of me in the mouth but can't wait to give a big nut in her mouth and for us to cum kiss.